The 'Become A Legend' Discussion Thread

Hey guys is there someone who knows the answer to my question?
I can't figure it out myself and i am really curious about this.

I'm some way from finishing my career...but i think once i see thos numbers in accordance with my own career progress, i'll be able to figure them out..

I think that number is the age that the game forces you to retire from that specific career.
My Club number was 35 and as the season started at age 35 it made an announcement that i am retiring without giving me the choice to do otherwise (the Career Retirement option is Grey and inaccessible).
My National is 40 and now at age 35 i can choose whether i retire or not from my international career.

If there are any other thoughts or my observation agrees with someone's else one, i am waiting for a replay.

Man, i would hate it if i was forced to retire at 35. I'm playing at ManU..and guys like rosicky and Ferdinand are 39 and only retiring this season. My guy is 27, 3 time european and 2 time world player of the year. My highest goal scoring seasons were 71 and 79 goals in a season, playing in a sort os custom AMF position is etup at ManU before i started my career. I'm now second on the all time scoring charts with 326 goals.. David Villa heads the list on 435...

Given enough time..and if i dont leave united (a team i designed to play around me ;)) ), i reckon i can chase that down and even reach 600 goals..

at international level for brazil..i've got 40 goals in 42 games.

one down note tho...4th season (or is it 5th?) with united....and i've yet to captain the side even once. :RANT:
what gives?

To become a captain of a team i think your Mentality Attribute must be the highest in that team. And then as we know that the condition arrows affect directly the values of the attributes the captain for each match is decided by these two variables.

thats unfotunate... cos as i uderstand it, Mentality, Weak Foot Accuracy and Agility are the three attributes that stay the same from day 1. This means that my guy (with a mentality rating of 81) just wasn't destined to be a captain...ever...

81 Mentality is pretty good. You should be captain at matches where the other captain is low on condition.
The thing now is that i don't want to retire because my attribute values are the same as when my player was at age 28. I did that by assigning 2 training bars to all attributes after that age.
Is there a way to cancel retirement?

according to the guide, you can cancel retirement only if YOU have announced it (and not the game enforcing it on you).. but it must be done before the start of the final fixture of the season. My guy is 28 now... and what i've started doing is concentrating on my stamina again.. its on 91, but i want it to be around 95 or so before my stats start declining...
I want to test of that will prolong my career... :PRAY:

thing is...after reading your post, i went and checked the mentality rating of my team mates. with rio ferdinand retired, only tevez and vidic are ahead of me in the pecking order. even cristiano is in the low 70's. but i still dont get a look in even when all 3 of those guys are not in the starting line-up, and my condition is on the red arrow. :THINK:

guess its all moot now... we signed a 19 year old Stevie G in the jan transfer window (Yesss!! WAS GETTING FRUSTRATED WITH THAT 38-YEAR OLD ROSICKY LABORIN THRU EACH GAME IN CMF! :CURSE: )

and yound stevie comes in fresh with a 91 mentality... guess i'll just stick to scoring my 60+ goals a season and leave the leading to the others... :SNACK:

Im in the 2015/16 season now, so im bout 24/25ish in the game, and im an AMF. i started at hull, played there for two years scored 1 goal, sent to newcastle who didnt renew my deal after half a season, then played for west ham for half a season, didnt score ANY goals. somehow aston villa signed me, they had Benzema! (?) i found it easier playing with better team mates and when your team plays more cup and euro games your stats go up way quicker. i scored 13 in my first season then next season won the champions league with em being the top scorer with 8 goals (scored the winner in the final too, get in there my son!). Then got the dream offer from Man united and have been there for 2 and a half seasons now, scored 32 goals last season, with 23 in the league and golden boot, but lost both times in the champs league final. have played for england in the world cup, didnt win the world cup but scored 6 goals, now in qualifiyng stages for european champs.

I'll give a proper run down of my second career soon enuf..

But i just scored my 400th career goal last night (440th, if you count internationals!), and chasing down david villa on 483 like a bloodhound!

At 28, with any luck, i should have another 8-10 seasons to go.. I'm aiming to get as close to a 1000 goals as I can.. Wish me luck.. :BRMM:

Rafael Mozart

After the rather tragic ending of my Antonio Ferrari career (always backup your files before applying a patch), I restarted with a new player under my wing. Rafael Mozart, a 17 year old Brazilian AMF this time. With the benefits of hindsight, I edited League A, League B etc to be Serie A, La Liga, Barclays Premier League and Rest of Europe, then allocated the teams accordingly.

My career started in the Rest of Europe (ROE) league, with Zenit St Petersburg. The first 2 seasons were pretty uneventful, with us winning nothing, and challenging for even less, finishing in 11th and 8th respectively. During my third season, my influence increased a tad, but not much, and the league improvement was noted. We finished 6th, but were yet to progress past the quarter finals of the Cup. As yet, no team from outside the ROE had made an offer for me, and thinking back to how Ferrari had won his first league title in his second season, I was beginning to have some serious doubts about the heights Mozart was going to reach. :THINK:

At the end of my third season however, I received a surprise callup to the Brazilian national team for the Copa America. Pre-career, I set Brazil up to play ultra-attacking. 3 at the back, 2 defensive mids anchoring the midfield, 2 AMF (usually myself and Kaka) playing behind 2 WF’s and a CF. Its definitely a team that looks better going forward than backward, but a team designed to favor the attacking players.
Being a 20 year old in his debut tourney, Mozart’s role is mostly to come on as a sub for either Kaka, Ronaldinho, Diego or Baptista, with Pato, Adriano, Fabiano, Robinho, Fred and Marcelo (my created player based on Ronaldo) rotating the 3 forward positions. Brazil romp thru the Copa and defeat Argentina in the Final 3-0. So my first winners medal is actually an international one! Score! :BOP:

During the off-season, again the only offers coming for me were from within the ROE league. Feyenoord, Lyon and Spartak Moscow caught my eye as they all finished in the top 3 the previous season, but amazingly, none of them were setup with an AMF in their formation. Spartak wanted to sign me as their CF! I decided to stay on at Zenit on more season in the hope of improving my profile, and improve it I did!

Zenit started the season superbly, and Mozart scored a hat-trick on the opening day against PSG! The season continued in great vein, and Mozart was starting to be more responsive in his movement and passing. This was what I was waiting for! Zenit are third come halfway thru the season and sign 39 year old (I think) Rivaldo.. in Jan. he completed the squad going forward, and along with Mozarts 22 goals, help Zenit clinch the league and cup double, and ensure qualification for the Champions League. Finally…European football in my fifth season!

Of course, having had my breakthrough season, and having claimed the medals from this league and cup, Mozart wants to go on and complete his collection from other leagues already. I got 2 offers from outside the ROE.. Almeria in Spain, and Hull City in England. With Manchester United being Mozarts destination of choice ultimately, and Almeria offering a contract in the AMF position, Mozart decides to leave the snowy climes of St. Petersberg and begin his Spanish Adventure.. :SMOKIN:

Hi all,

Been reading this thread with some interest! Thought I'd share my legend experience so far!

I started out with Fulham, 17 year old with big ambitions to rise quickly to the top. I managed to break into the first team after 6 training sessions, having managed 3 goals in the last two sessions for the "first team" in training.

In the big boys league, things were tougher. My stats were distinctly average... every touch I had on the ball seemed to be heavy, allowing the opposition to close down and nick the ball from me. I was getting in good positions only to find my shots went straight at the keeper!

Things just weren't happening for me at fulham, so mid-season when an offer came in from high-flying Newcastle I found it too good to turn down.

I played my first game for the geordies after just three training sessions, and came off the bench for an impressive cameo. I scored on my full debut and went on to finish that half of the season having played 12 games and scored 7 goals.

I had offers in the summer from west ham, middlesbrough and a return to fulham, but decided to stay with newcastle - who having finished 5th were now in europe. We signed Xavi from Barcelona and things were looking good - perhaps even for a title challenge.

Unfortunately, it wasnt to be. Second season syndrome seems to have hit me - and I'm no longer the Rooneyesque super youth flying through the ranks. We've played eight games this season - winning one, losing three (including a 4-1 tonking by middlesbrough) and drawing the other four. We're ranked 19th in the Prem - our only win was in europe against Auxerre.

I've played plenty but am still awaiting the first goal of the season... chances are hard to come by at the moment. I seem to start most matches and play a part in all, but get subbed around 73 minutes of each start. I don't think my stamina is what it should be.

My stats are improving very slowly but surely - I'm trying to focus mainly on speed and power to drive past players, but as a centre forward I now find myself fairly quick and with a woeful shot, so I've changed it around to focus on technique (kicking) - with 4 points and (dribbling) with 2. My speed nd stamina are also on 2 each, with balance and power on 1.

Anyway, hopefully onwards and upwards, although any move away from the seemingly sinking ship of newcastle seems unlikely judging by my woeful form so far this season!

Technique is definately the best one to focus on.

I got two careers rolling now. My main one is a 29 yr old striker playing for Man Utd, won everything pretty much.

2nd guy I've just started is a DMF in his first season he's with Aston Villa and has now made the DMF position his own with some good displays and a few goals n assists.

Further to yesterday's post... things werent going so well for me!

I was bang in form in my first season, scoring 8 goals in 11 starts. I started my second season strongly too, with 7 goals in 15, but since then have managed only 1 in my last 12 games. Still, my Newcastle side seem to have enough quality to be safe at least - we're 15th in the league and have been hampered by 0-0s all season - mainly due to my poor finishing ability!

My stats are improving no end and my team play is much better, but my team mates dont create many chances for me - the amount of times Martins gets wide and delivers a rubbish cross is ridiculous!

On the up side, we're in the quarter finals of the european cup and also the division 1 cup so hopefully I might get some silverware at the end of this season. I think I'll be looking for a move away from Newcastle in the summer.

As a footnote - does anyone know how the graph works? I've got diagonal line going up through the graph, and a red dot which is quite a way above the line.... :BLINK:

I like to play
SMF (I'm left footed in real life). But I accidentally clicked Both sides so i got placed on the Right MF wing alot, which was annoying.

been playing for awhile now, current playing for Barcelona, as a LWF, and loving it, Barca' made me stepo my game up lol. Stats are rising QUICK.

Trying to get my dribbling accuracy up to about 90. Having trouble getting to take FK's though [sigh].​

As a footnote - does anyone know how the graph works? I've got diagonal line going up through the graph, and a red dot which is quite a way above the line.... :BLINK:

Yea the line going along the graph is the default progress in terms of stats. The red dot is what your player actually is, it's higher because your playing the game...if you get me.

If you did nothing at all you would be on the default line. But as your playing and gaining experience in all the competitions your player is better...hense the higher progress line.

On be a legend, top player level, it took me a whole season to break through to first team properly due to my aggression problem (kept getting sent off nasty tackles!)....and when i eventually came on for the mighty west brom on 70 minutes as a sub i got the ball but got brought down and got carried off and injured for 2 week...happy days!

is there anyway you can upload your goals and put them on utube? xbox360

Code:
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=red][PRO EVO STILL THE CHAMPION AND ALWAYS WILL BE, KEEPING THE GAMEPLAY REAL)[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]

i started my 3rd game in BAL mode, and change my injury to B. turned out my stats got better. i agree it's frustating to see teammates get older till his 40 and still playing as starting 11 and makes my team loses (gary neville d'oh). and after my 3rd game, i realize that position and special ability are the same between my 3 games. i start as SS then i get CF and SMF, with exact special ability.

the dissapointment comes in market value, how come i be the most valuable in market when my stats are still bad, and my rate is lower than messi or ronaldo. i even get the highest salary in my 5th season and being called to national team too soon (although it's only japan, not england nor brazil).
the next dissapointment is the useless manager (i agree), how come he put me on SMF (i always get this position when i'm 24) when i had always been the league's top scorer :( it made me frustated. that's why now i move to team with SS position when i'm 24 (to manutd) coz when the team doesn't have SS position, i will be played always as SMF (even if the contract says CF first).

what stamina stats do you need to play the full match, i keep getting subbed at around the 71-73 min mark and it does my head in, because i dont even have the red 'tired' icon above my head.

as the top scorer you'd think you would keep me on when chasing the game!

brilliant addition to pes tho, i havent even started a ML team which i always used to!
after a season with wigan, 3 with newcastle and manu i have just moved to ac milan, going to try snd conquer all the leagues!

what stamina stats do you need to play the full match, i keep getting subbed at around the 71-73 min mark and it does my head in, because i dont even have the red 'tired' icon above my head.

as the top scorer you'd think you would keep me on when chasing the game!

It's not that smart.

My striker has a stamina in the mid 80's I think and gets subbed often at that stage of the game. But my other legend who I've played 1 season with has a stamina of 88 and plays the whole match pretty much all the time. But the major difference is he's a DMF.

I wish it was that smart though!
with a few tweeks here and there the BaL mode could be absolutely superb, as it stands it is enjoyable, but i get the feeling it could be better.

I would like to see training drills specific to certains areas of skill, like the free kicks and dribbling drills in older pes games

anyway things are goin well with ac milan, enjoying a lot of football and starting to become their equivilent of a 'stevie G' a box to box player who scores important goals!

I wish it was that smart though!
with a few tweeks here and there the BaL mode could be absolutely superb, as it stands it is enjoyable, but i get the feeling it could be better.

I would like to see training drills specific to certains areas of skill, like the free kicks and dribbling drills in older pes games

anyway things are goin well with ac milan, enjoying a lot of football and starting to become their equivilent of a 'stevie G' a box to box player who scores important goals!

I agree it could be very good with some improvements.

Rafael Mozart is entering his penultimate season. He turns 34 at the start of next season and i believe the game auto-retires you at 35. I'm not sure if thats beginning or the end of the 35th year tho. Anyways...the end is nigh..

Now, having won the world footballer 8 times, european footballer 10 times, 2 world cups (hoping to have a crack at a third), 4 copa americas, 10 champions league, and league and cup titles in each of the 4 leagues (except the Masters Cup), its kinda difficult to find the motivation to keep going at the highest level.. but I’ve found 2 things left that’s gonna need me at the top of my game to achieve.

1. I’m on 94 goals for Brazil. By my reckoning, I have just the World Cup at the end of next season to go before Mozart announces his retirement. I WANT A 100 INTERNATIONAL GOALS! In the last Copa America tho, I was played off the bench for every match, but I still ended up as top scorer with 8 goals, including 2 in the final..and I thought perhaps I’m being phased out internationally. But I started every World Cup qualifier the season after…so I’m not sure how I’ll be used for the World Cup. 6 goals. That’s All I need.

2. I have close to 900 club goals. I’m just a few short of reaching 1000 CAREER goals. I think I’ll reach that easily enough. But I want 1000 CLUB GOALS!! I think I can achieve it, but as I got toward the end of my current season, despite my stamina being on 94, I notice that I’ve started to tire out around the 85th minute or so, and am being subbed out. My accumulated fatigue sees me needing to skip a match every 4 or 5 games now..which is way sooner than before. Also, all the opposition teams seem to have gotten faster and stronger than us..not just stronger than me, but stronger than my whole team! They react faster, win almost all the aerial balls, out run me despite me having a 95 top speed and dribble speed (and a 94 acceleration). Bottom line is that I’m on the decline, so getting to the 1000 club goal mark may not be as plain sailing as I would have liked.

But that’s what got to keep me going. I been taking screen shots throughout my career and pasting into a word document. Close to 800 pics…like my own personal career album. I love that doc! And its growing everyday..

Wish me luck dudes..

wot level do you play the game on? im on top player and its a challenge, dont score many

i'm on professional...which i think is one below you. I play master league on top player, but in this mode, the early seasons are hell in top player mode..so while its possible, i find it less enjoyable. fewer of your skill moves come off as well..

ive signed for the best teams but they seem to struggle to play well? i might try professional see it any better this is a challenge it could be a little easier..:JAY:

I'm all for challenges, but not at the expense of my enjoyment of the game. By default, whichever team you play for will always play at a Professional level, no matter what level you choose. its the OPPOSITION that plays at (in your case) Top Player level. so you're already fighting a losing battle.

never mind i will start the next be a legend on professional, still enjoyed it but a little fun was needed...280 apps 57 goals, 31 assists. 45 mom 48 MIP....18 Caps....side midfielder and won european cup, Italian div 1 cup, div 1 cup runners up x 2...and some man of match trophies...and just 30 years young

i have to admit..i didnt start off this career intending to be a goal machine. cos playing that way, believe it or not, does sorta take a little away from the "beautiful game" aspect of the match. you sorta play each game with a single minded purpose rather than taking time for little give and goes and neat triangles...everything is about the goal. my first couple of season, i played normally..scoring 16, 20, 22 goals etc.

then after my last season with milan yielded 44 goals..i joined manU.. and suddenly became a regualr 50+ goal a season player. i play as an AMF and the team was just sorta built around my position. my only aim was to overtake david villa at the top of the total goal rankings.. now that thats done, i have to find something else to aim for..

Back
Top Bottom