The 'Become A Legend' Discussion Thread

still loving become a legend, I haven't played anything else on pro apart from BAL.

I think i'm in my 4th season and i play AMF, mostly play CMF tho. Just had a dream move to man utd, and have been given the number 19 shirt. After 3 great seasons with newcastle where we won the league and masters cup I couldnt resist a move to manu.

After reading some posts where people have moved only to regret it i was slightly unsure because i didnt want to end up playing for the reserves considering I was starting every game with newcastle and banging in goals for fun. Anyway after 2 reserve games with a goal in one and assist in the other and 2 Motm i was put on the bench. Came on at half time but got played as SS! this happened for the next couple of games and i was worried that my dream move had turned sour, i wanted to be AMF or CMF not SS! anyway i was put in the starting 11 and back in my favoured midfield position, have started 3 time have 2 assists and a goal against liverpool.:D

Just wondering if you can change your squad number? and do any of you take pens or free kicks or captain your side?

You can only change your shirt number at the end of a season, when you are offered a new contract, you get to ask for your desired shirt number.

I sometimes take free kicks and penalties, have been captain on occasions.

I take the pens for Inter Milan. Free kicks and corners change depending on who else is in the team and what position I'm playing. If I'm playing CF I don't take set peices as far as I can remember. But If I'm playing WF, which is my other position, then I will take the free kicks too. Scored a great free kick the other day actually.

Cruising to another league title with Inter but frustrated as I'm a CF but have been made into a WF all of a sudden this season. It's ok, I can be more involved in the game, but I prefer CF :( may move depending on offers.

You can only change your shirt number at the end of a season, when you are offered a new contract, you get to ask for your desired shirt number.

I sometimes take free kicks and penalties, have been captain on occasions.

I assumed that the preferred number was automatically set to 10 so you can change it?

has anyone got a player near the end of their career or retired? what do your stats go up to?

and finally what is the aim of 'scouting' players and how does that work?

I assumed that the preferred number was automatically set to 10 so you can change it?

has anyone got a player near the end of their career or retired? what do your stats go up to?

and finally what is the aim of 'scouting' players and how does that work?

I don't think your stats go higher than 95 for each attribute. My shooting stats have stalled at 95 and people I've played with online also have 95 as their highest stats. Your stats will get into the 90's depending on how you trained and also the difficulty you're playing with.

As for scouting that is purely for online play. Click on legend, scouts. you can select 4 players...gk, def, mid, striker and when you play with your BAL player online with other people you can use your scouted players to fill the remaining spaces in your team. Otherwise you will have the default master league team backing you up.

I don't think your stats go higher than 95 for each attribute. My shooting stats have stalled at 95 and people I've played with online also have 95 as their highest stats. Your stats will get into the 90's depending on how you trained and also the difficulty you're playing with.

As for scouting that is purely for online play. Click on legend, scouts. you can select 4 players...gk, def, mid, striker and when you play with your BAL player online with other people you can use your scouted players to fill the remaining spaces in your team. Otherwise you will have the default master league team backing you up.

thanks for that!
things are going well at utd so far getting pi$$ed off at geting subbed around the 70 min mark tho, we were 3-0 up against liverpool at 70 mins i get subbed and have to watch them eat away at our lead to eventually draw 3 all!
STOP SUBBING ME!:CURSE:
does stamina determine how long you play a match, i hardly ever play the full 90 minutes

does stamina determine how long you play a match, i hardly ever play the full 90 minutes

Yes.

I think my stamina is 87 and I usually will have a run of games where I either last the whole 90 or get subbed in the late 80's. Then my accumilated fatigue kicks in and I get subbed earlier, but usually get put on bench for one game and it's all sorted.

season 9 so far, was hoping that the team play would improve once i moved to a bigger club, finally got that move to Real and ...same old shit. No one can cross or provide any decent wing play of any kind and the service to me as striker is appalling but here's what really pisses me off about BAL

no.1: the managers are USELESS, in games where we are a couple of goals down he waits until the last 10-15 minutes to make changes. In one game for my country in the final of the copa america Bra V Arg we went 3-1 down in the space of 20mins however I bombed down the other end and scored a vital goal to make it 3-2 in the 72nd minute...the manager took me off on the 80th and I wasn't even anywhere near 30% stamina...jesus...not only that I had scored in every round prior...6 goals in 6 games ffs. Insane.

I've now moved to Barce so lets see how shit Messi becomes when he's on my side.

no.2: the TRANSFERS are pathetic, I frequently see teams, big teams with players over 30, the big teams don't strengthen properly and many players continue to play in their positions until they are 35. I mean christ scholes was still playing for MAN U in 2014!! LOL he had no stamina and he was still starting!

Anyway, I am playing with version 1.00 and I wonder if I upgraded 1.20 would I see ANY improvement?

season 9 so far, was hoping that the team play would improve once i moved to a bigger club, finally got that move to Real and ...same old shit. No one can cross or provide any decent wing play of any kind and the service to me as striker is appalling but here's what really pisses me off about BAL

no.1: the managers are USELESS, in games where we are a couple of goals down he waits until the last 10-15 minutes to make changes. In one game for my country in the final of the copa america Bra V Arg we went 3-1 down in the space of 20mins however I bombed down the other end and scored a vital goal to make it 3-2 in the 72nd minute...the manager took me off on the 80th and I wasn't even anywhere near 30% stamina...jesus...not only that I had scored in every round prior...6 goals in 6 games ffs. Insane.

I've now moved to Barce so lets see how shit Messi becomes when he's on my side.

no.2: the TRANSFERS are pathetic, I frequently see teams, big teams with players over 30, the big teams don't strengthen properly and many players continue to play in their positions until they are 35. I mean christ scholes was still playing for MAN U in 2014!! LOL he had no stamina and he was still starting!

Anyway, I am playing with version 1.00 and I wonder if I upgraded 1.20 would I see ANY improvement?

You're correct in everything you say. Will be interesting to see if Konami work on making the AI abit more lively. There's no brains behind it.

I just try and stay ahead of the game by joining teams with good young players. I declined Real Madrid 3 times because they're too old.

yeah I joined Real without really assessing their squad but I was also at a lot of mid range teams for a while so really went for this move after making a similar mistake turning down fiorentina ( and the change to play with gilardino)

At Barce now, Messi is in his prime but is not played every game. I play with Benzema and have 6 goals in 8 games atm, one loss in the league in a match where every shot the computer had went in....funny that lol. Not saying it doesn't happen in real life but it happens too much in PES 09.

Anyway my next plan for BAL is AMF and 1.20 + Chimps evolved gameplay patch.

I've got the problem at Liverpool at the moment. We won the leaue and Champions League, this is my 3rd year with them, but they are all over 30!!! Every last player other than me in the team, and in the reserves is over 30, and well over 30. I'm the youngest player at 26, carragher is still going, I think he's 39 on mine at the moment, with no signs of retiring...

Anyone had difficulties with this mode i always play on top player or higher (if available).

Just finished my first season but only scored twice and that was in training matches was playing for Middlesbourgh then signed for Nottingham Forest (Stoke City Players).
Find it hard to recieve passes when i get the ball try to zig zag as much as possible just to get a shot off ussualy rushed and goes well wide or floats back to the keeper. Have hit the woodwork with some crackers but thats it.
Was offered a contract at Newcastle but decided to stay with the worse team for opportunities to play.

I have read on here players doing well straight away but my player is terrible and i can barely run nevermind shoot.

Anyone got any tips hopefully my second season will improve my player more.

Embrace, top player is tough! First season on top player is even worse. Your player will get better in time, which will help. But it's tough going on that difficulty and your player won't improve as well as he would if you were playing on regular. If you want to play for the challenge then your going down the right path.

I started BAL just last week. I heard it was crappy, so I did not even bother to try it out. I played PES2008 on the PS2 and PES2009 on the PS3, and I mostly played multiplayer Exibition's, or single player ML.

But last week I started a BAL game, and it's a very diffrent, but cool way too play, it's much more like a real football game (not to watch but playing).

I started on Top Player as an SS for Club Bruge, but I was wondering, if you wouldn't transfer ever, do your stats keep improving steady?

Because when I reach my favorite club, I don't want to transfer, but I still want to complete the BAL mode.

I was also wondering, is there an age in the BAL mode that your stats will decrease? or can you become a 70 year old with the skills of Messi?

HELP PLEASE!

I'm playing this on Winning Eleven 2009 on Top player I'm a SMF and enjoy my crossing and passing as in real life. I'm in my 3rd season I think, but skipped lots of games and training in the 1st season because I thought I could still get points etc :(. I'm a bit of a Mercenary like Hernan Crespo. I have been at Wigan twice, Stoke and Newcastle and some Dutch team who I forget the name of. Joined Newcastle again after starting for Wigan in a lot of games n finishing mid table (wanted to play with Heskey). So joined Newcastle won Uefa Cup on penos, which was good. Came 3rd in the Premier league. As a player I am rapid with a top speed of 90 and a few 80's stats still physically very weak on the ball though like in real life lol, want better passing. I'm in the Champions league now and enjoying it with a few draws. Don't know if we will win the league as lost to Blackburn recently, still waitin for a dream move to Chelsea or would take Real Madrid in Spain.

After the above I have now crashed out of the Champions league with the worst group stage performance ever, had the unfortunate instance of having two of the worst seasons ever to ecompany this shocking development. Newcastle have declined rapidly and I can`t wait to leave as soon as a big club comes in. Finished around 12th and we seemed to lose every game as well as yet again Martins not passing me the ball, (If this was real life I would be fighting him by now N`Zogbia style).

The season after this shocking one has not started much better with constant drawing and losing. No Uefa cup games, no Champions league and yet again no passing from Martins :angry:. This season can only get better midway through with 93 top speed which is a big plus hope we start winning and I get the move I want at the tender in game age of 21. Oh and I want an England call up too, poss a long way off :).

Last edited:
After the above I have now crashed out of the Champions league with the worst group stage performance ever, had the unfortunate instance of having two of the worst seasons ever to ecompany this shocking development. Newcastle have declined rapidly and I can`t wait to leave as soon as a big club comes in. Finished around 12th and we seemed to lose every game as well as yet again Martins not passing me the ball, (If this was real life I would be fighting him by now N`Zogbia style).

The season after this shocking one has not started much better with constant drawing and losing. No Uefa cup games, no Champions league and yet again no passing from Martins :angry:. This season can only get better midway through with 92 top speed which is a big plus hope we start winning and I get the move I want at the tender in game age of 22.

Move lol quickly...:BRMM:

I started on Top Player as an SS for Club Bruge, but I was wondering, if you wouldn't transfer ever, do your stats keep improving steady?

HELP PLEASE!

They will keep improving no matter where you are. But you will get more experience, meaning better stats, if the team you play for plays in europe each season and does well in the domestic cup.

As long as your team is doing well then all is fine.

i havent wrote on of these for long...my career to date is absolutely amazing started as CF on Top player, mini round up:

Started out at feyenoord hardly played, because Makaay was amazing as 1st team striker and Tommasson was just as good as the sub striker. So i already made the decision to leave at the first opportunity. I played 5 matches here and scored 1 goal.
Moved to River Plate after half a season went straight into the subs bench and started after a few games, upfront with Falcao (who is a good player), finished the season here and played 11 games (more than double than feyenoord) I stayed for an additional year to repay managers faith. the following season i played in 37 matches scored 18 goals and got 6 assists.
I left River Plate to move to Fenerbache in order to be at a more higher ranked club and get national recognition, 10 games into the season and Cappello calls me up to the national squad. i played 36 games in my 1st season at Fenerbache scoring 22 goals and 2 assists winning the League D1 cup. The second season was not as good as i skipped many matches, through getting frustrated with the teams defence lol. we won the League D1 cup again and i scored 23 goals from 23 games. Fenerbache didnt want to renew my contract at the end of the season probably because i skipped may matches...oh well.
i ended up going Besiktas in which i had an O.K season with 33 matches and 18 goals and 6 assists. i decide to leave at the end of the season to go to a better team.

Playing on top player you can see that all of what i wrote was concerned with playing matches my stats was improving nicely but i wasnt really winning anything for 5 years!!!

The Beginning of a legendary career lol:

At the age of 22 i got snapped up by Bolton who had a handful of youngsters that were going to be great (Kaiser, Machand, Bonnet, Chapi, Gunther and more!!)...i went straight into the first team and felt iught at home as the lone striker. in my 1st season i played a massive 41 games, scoring 27 goals and getting 10 assists we won the league and he League D1 cup - what a season that was i also won European footballer of the year =). the second season with Bolton i played in 44 games!!..scoring 29 goals and getting 11 assists we finished 4th in the league and got knocked out of league d1 cup BUT we won the European Campionship so it wasnt that bad...i won European footballer of the year again and World foorballer of the year at the age of 23 - with Bolton winning World and European team of the year. in my final season at Boltoni played a Huge 48 matches scoring an impressive 42 goals and gettin 8 assists...we won the league and the European championship. This Bolton Team was maginificent, i strongly advise anyone to go to a team that has Kaiser, Bonnet or Marchand they are soo creative - you WILL score!.
After that very succesful 3 years in my career i decided to move on to a different league. Atalanta took me on board and i could tell they broke the bank to get me lol. In my mind they were just a stepping stone to show a bigger Italian team what i can do. in the 1st half of my 9th season with them i played 20 matches scoring 24 goals and getting 4 assists. then Fiorentina came in for me.
I switched to Fiorentina for the rest of the season in which i played 22 games for them in the league and european championship we won both!!! In those 22 matches i scored 38 goals and got 6 assits for them. My 1st season in Italy was Something else Altogether i played 42 matches scoring a ridiculous '62 goals' and 10 assists. i wanted to move to a Spanish club for this Season but none came in so im at Fiorentina this season - Thats where im at now about to start my 10th season (Age 26). =).

i got ticks on Dribbling, Tactical Dribbling, Scoring , 1-1 score and penalties.

The reason i move around a lot is because i want to achieve something great in each of the leagues =).

Be patient you are going to have a looong career it took me 5 years to win any sort of trophy on Top Player, but by then i had improved immensley tactically (my runs are second to none) and my stats had become 'well rounded'...

Last edited:
9th season, about to win the triple with barce, lost the cup final, the champs league final and blew the leauge with 3 matches to go....extremely annoying as i have yet to win anything yet lol. I've played now in 7 finals and lost the lot. My record as striker is 172 goals in 380 games, my problem is everyone else around me goes to pieces when it really matters.

Guys wahtever you do don't join AC milan. They are the gayest team in the game. They can't even pass and there formation had no width.

Hello one and all, first post here - was looking up tips for BAL and found this forum so figured I would post.

I have a question regarding "Match Experience" and why the Manager insists on substituting me even though i'm playing better than Maradona on Steroids.

I have noticed that it never actually builds up when i'm checking my stats. I've tried to check "help" in the game menu and it simply states that by playing in big matches (I assume they mean cup finals or European Championships) that you gain match experience. Since the marker is indicated red, I figured when on the stats screen that my attributes would build up in red to indicate that was the experience gained from the match, except I have never noticed it to increase (sorry if that makes no sense).

I have played in the Champions League and also in the final for the National team but still nothing, how does this parameter actually work?

Question the second : How do you get to finish a game? So many times I have been subbed in the 70-80 minute mark and rarely do I get to finish a game. It also seems to make no difference whether i'm on a hat trick or if the team is 1-0 down, for some reason the Manager replaces me with someone else. I initially figured it was because I was playing crap, but I check the ratings after the game and I often end up being MOTM. Is it to do with Stamina?

Also, here are some tips I have found to help increase player ratings :) - Sorry if they have already been posted, theres 18 pages and i'm meant to be working.

*Dribbling - Successful dribbling will help boost your rating, they don't even have to be "good" runs as such. Simply keep hold of the ball aslong as possible and make sure you don't cock up or get tackled along the way, this is especially useful in 5 minute matches if you're trying to motor your way through BAL. With a few decent runs, you can easily get a 7.0 rating without scoring or assisting - this is handy in your first few seasons as it'll help you keep your place and is good to help get into the 1st team without spending 6 weeks in Inter squad matches.

*Scoring - Yes I am stating the obvious, however I have noticed that there is an almost fool proof way to score every time, and to top it off they're usually pretty damn good goals!
If you can get a free kick just outisde the box, make a bit of space for yourself and bash the RT or R2 (dependent on console) so the person taking the free kick knows you want the pass. If he decides to not be a greedy git and go for goal, he will stub the ball into your direction to set you up for a volley. Since you're so close it's nigh on impossible to miss and your player will smash the ball either into the net or at the goalkeeper and then into the net. This is how i've scored a fair share of my goals in BAL, even if you have crappy stats this seems to work well - I managed 2 last night and my shooting acc. is only around 75; give or take.

As for my own personal BAL experience, I started off at Manchester City and played 1 season without scoring or setting up a single goal (perhaps choosing to be a SS wasn't the best idea).

Based on this fantastic performance, I was offered a contract with West Ham which I promptly signed (they're my team IRL) and managed to actually score a few goals in the next season, I had a problem with their formation though as they only played 1 up front and it was just me so I hardly ever saw the ball, I would aimlessly chase defenders on my lonesome with my mighty 75 speed stat :(

Signed for Newcastle next season simply because they had a 3 player attack and managed a far better season and finished 7th in the league. We lost the final of the cup to Chelsea, it was 0-0 up until stoppage time of the 2nd half of extra time, and Deco scored a stupidly and annoyingly brilliant bicycle kick from 25 yards - I have since had to buy a new Xbox controller due to destroying the last one in a fit of rage.

Signed for Liverpool last season and we got knocked out of the Champions League in the group stages (didn't win a single game or score a single goal, ha ha) we also lost to Manchester United in the Semi Final of the cup (not my fault, we were winning 2-1 with 70 minutes gone, I got subbed then we conceded, they won on the away goal rule).

All this aside, we managed to finish 4th in the league just behind Arsenal, I built up a good partnership with Torres and managed to get in the top 20 for goals and assists - my best season yet.

Until Liverpool decided they would not renew my contract!!

Thankfully, the Euro was taking place during negotiations so I had something to take my mind off my rage and hatred for all things Liverpool. England won all the group games without conceding a goal, we then went on to beat Serbia 4-0, Spain 4-0 and book our place in the final against France.

All started well, I scored a header in the opening 10 minutes of the game, then Benzema equalized a few minutes later. Lampard scored a typical Lampard 25 yarder around the 70th minute and we were dominating the game, I hit the post (twice) in a matter of minutes and all was well. Then, the Manager, decided he wanted to bring on Bentley as my replacement for the last 10 minutes and instantly Benzema got his 2nd of the game. Enter the dying minutes of the 2nd half and Henry is through on goal with only the keeper to beat, Joe Hart brings him down ruthlessly and is sent off - since all subs have been used Anton Ferdinand goes in goal for the penalty. Benzema gets his hat trick whilst I suffer a rage induced heart attack.

So that's my career so far, never has a game made me so angry to lose or so happy to win. I ended up winning Player of the tournament as well as golden boot and top assists, I receive an offer from Real Madrid for around 1600 and I accepted - though breaking into the first team is nigh on impossible.

Sorry for the length of the post, PES is just so damn awesome ha ha.

efuoisohk4wxh1ab1qi.jpg

5wps1jbwi3vii35b4tn.jpg

aqbryogp72h1152usdmp.jpg

Just finished my seventh season in BAL mode. I started off with pretty low attributes and spent most of the time playing intersquad matches in the first season which is really frustrating. My speed and stamina was really *beep* when i started off, and i don't know how some of you guys got 70+ or 80+ initial top speed n stamina.
Also, the condition stat is really annoying, it never increases whereas some of my teammates such as R.Ferdinand's condition improved from 6 to 7 in 2013-2014. Is there any way to improve my condition stat?
I play mostly on 10 min matches so that i'd have time to score more assists and goals, which mostly come from headers and assists from teammates.

my top speed is 95 and my acceleration is 91, but i still find myself getting beaten to balls by slower players! how the hell is that happening ... i also get muscled and pushed off quite easily too..any ideas what i need to increase to get this stat up??

my top speed is 95 and my acceleration is 91, but i still find myself getting beaten to balls by slower players! how the hell is that happening ... i also get muscled and pushed off quite easily too..any ideas what i need to increase to get this stat up??

Balance will increase your body strength.

I have played 2 seasons and have never scored a goal from CM, every time I shoot the balls goes very wide and the comp rarely passes to me anyway :( Any advice?

Is there anyway to use your created player with the attributes you have developed in the regular game, in an exhibition match for example...?

Mrvag....stick with it, double tap R2 to cal for the ball, u just gotta get the match practice and shots on target to build your stats up then the goals will come

Last edited:
no i dont think so thisissimon....thats a good idea the present team in your BAL career...should be the team you play for if you go on exhibition.

yhh mrvag be persistent get into space and play a passing game more than anything...at that early stage of you career you have to really be careful how long you hold down the shoot button...sometimes just a tap would dobut make sure you are aiming towards the bottom corners and hold down R2 if you think its quite a difficult shot/ or too much power.

I created players with all positions available, and took a screenshot of their starting attributes. Might be helpful if you want certain attributes to be higher when you start your carrier. :BOP:
Of course, not all players will start the same, but there is a pattern, for example WF starts with high agility, speed, stamina and accel, but low response and kicking attributes...

37220004.jpg

Having lots of fun with this mode. Completely different experience then the normal matches.
Top player. Low transfer frequency,Shadow striker.
Jurgen. nicknamed ""der Kaiser"". Lets see if i can match up to that nickname.

Started in the eredivisie. Other Groups were Spanish and English league, And italian league, with a handful of belgian, scottish, turkish, french, portugues etc. top teams added as well.

Had a good amateur match. Scored two headers and hoped for a good team.

3 were interested. Heracles, NAC and Roda JC. I went for NAC as Heracles is a very low ranked team, and Roda JC might prove hard to get a lot of playtime.

Unfortunately no one wanted to play me at my favuorite position, putting me as a central striker.

Thus started my career, but its been a bumpy one so far. :BRMM:

In training the coach often put me as an attacking midfielder. Which was hard as I had not focused mutch in dribbling and passing. After 5 weeks though he felt i had a shot at the bench and put me in the inter A team.

To bad i did not had a very good match then. Hardly getting the ball as my whole team had a collective off-day. Next week I found myself in the B-team training again. :RANT:

But several solid games where I held the ball, completed my passes and scored a goal. Saw me back in the inter team, and then on the bench in week 8.

Ahh the bench...my main job was to keep it warm for my teammates i believe...cause the coach hardly played me. :RANT:
2 games went by where i did nothing but spectate. Then he substituted me at the 80 minute mark in a losing game. My team had troubles getting past midfield! so i had only a few touches and no chances.

Apparentely that annoyed my coach cause next game it was spectating once again. Then a few minutes, then spectating whole match again. WHat was he expecting? me to do wonders in those handful of minutes cold from the bench?

My team was also performing poorly. Strikers not scoring...slowly moving to the bottom places. Kwakman however gave several 5.0, 5.5 performances as a striker. I smelled my chance.

And next game i scored the equalizer when brought in at 70 minute mark. This jumpstarted my career. I played second halves. And eventually became a starter. Seeing as my stamina was pretty good at such a low age (81...apart from speed the rest was 60-70 though....) i even had a few games where i played the whole game.

But chances were slim...and i seemed to have lost my eye for the goal. The team just wasnt playing smoothly. Backs losing the ball to forwards when merely setting up the attack..wingers who'se crosses landed nowhere. A coach who regularly substituted me. I wasnt feeling loved or at home.
And the opponents defenders were hard and resilient. Hard to get by.

Still i wanted playtime, and not having to fight my way into a team again. Thats why i stayed at NAC halfway with negotiations. (the teams offering me a place..Willem 2 and Heracles again werent too impressive anyway)

seeing as my replacements did a poor job of scoring as well this resulted in a string of 0-0, 1-1 or losses. NAC sinking to the degradation zone.

Luckily we did better in the cup. In which i scored a extra time winner by dodging past two defenders and shooting past the keepers reach top right corner. The semi final i played pretty badly and got substituted fast. Only to see my team snagging a win for once. Making a late equalizer and winning by penalties.

In this disaster season we might actually win a prize! the cup final lay ahead. Against FC utrecht!

But it was not to be. at the 5 minute mark an Utrecht attacker shot a slow ball straight to our keeper. Who slided to it and seemed to grab it. Laying on top of it.

But then he fumbled. Let go of the ball...and FC utrecht scored. 1-0 behind. Never had i wanted to beat up a teammate more then at that time.

A defender losing the ball shortly thereafter saw us 2-0 behind. And allthough i tried my best. Made almost no mistakes. It was impossible to get back seeing how all my teammates had terrible performances. Lost the ball everywhere, bad passing. 5.0 and 5.5 everywhere. Me at a lone 6.5

So we only became runners up. :RANT:. There goes my chance on early prizes.

Luckily we started winning more easily just in time. Team playing better. I myself snagging two goals. This resulted in 16th place. And we stayed in the league allthough it was close (we were 19th at one point)

So my first year i saw little playtime and only made 5 goals, 4 in season, 1 in cup. With an average rating of 6.3

The team wasnt performing. bad passes, little chances. But it finally seemed to improve at the end.

So when the offers came and they werent that impressive (Willem 2 and Heracles again, but also Spartak Moscow...but i didnt like to move away from home so far at this young age, i needed playtime and experience before making that step) I decided to stay with NAC.

I felt like i had to prove myself. Make up for last year and turn the team in a winning side.

Next year we had a difficult start though with the coach again substituting me quickly. But then it started rolling. I had 2 assists, scored a goal. And NAC was winning games!

Until a defender thought it would be fun to assault my right leg. A serious injury. I had to recover for 3 weeks.

In which my team was back to its old self again. Losing games and worse being thrown out of the cup at the start!

We are ranked 14th now so with little that suggest a great turn around. Another year in the shadows..with a coach that doesnt give me support and trust.

I am back from the injury now and trying to regain my form. But unless things change and the team finally gets a feel for eachother. I am now thinking about transfering after half a year.

Back
Top Bottom