Sleeping Dogs (PS3, Xbox 360, PC)

Nope I only used a US VPN to start playing before the EU release date, you should be able to purchase and then play on Steam as normal, very impressive site will buy from there again no doubt :)

They are an incredibly cheap site, will def look at buying games from them in the future.

But I am unsure about buying Russian keys but then all sites just sell russian keys now.

Well some games will only be localised in Russian when you buy a Russian key, Arma series being a key example (same with the Polish version), but many games simply don't bother localising beyond subtitles as with Sleeping Dogs, so basically the Russian version is 100% English just with Russian subtitles if you choose them, I have been using it for a week now on Steam with no problem, I get Steam achievements and it compares my stats with other Steam friends etc :)

If you have the PC to max it out then yes IMO it looks stunning, every console video I saw prior to release had terrible tearing and popin but the PC has none of that if vsync is enabled.

Which puts dags logic in correction ie a pc game always runs and looks better then a console :APPLAUD:

There has to be at least a couple of games in history which were better on a console than they were on a PC.

I can think of Sim City on the SNES was the best ever version of the game.
PES was always better on the PS2 than it was on PC, but not graphically.

But now someone will really moan about this being off topic.

(MOVED TO PC BUILDING THREAD)

This can now be back on topic......

Last edited:
There has to be at least a couple of games in history which were better on a console than they were on a PC.

I can think of Sim City on the SNES was the best ever version of the game.
PES was always better on the PS2 than it was on PC, but not graphically.

But now someone will really moan about this being off topic.

(MOVED TO PC BUILDING THREAD)

This can now be back on topic......

Pes on ps2 was never better. And for the exact same reasons the ps3 is not better then pc version. Mods frame rates and price

Can you do a screen shot comparison thingy, that would be interesting :))

Unfortunately I find taking pics on the projector screen doesn't really work too well, I was quite impressed with how the 360 version looks, although what would concern me is that the only two missions didn't include any real open world stuff or driving through the city etc, that's the real test of an open world game.

I've completed the game and it was a lot of fun. One of the best game I've played this year.

I loved the fighting, the levelup systems, the driving (the slowmo thing while shooting was nice and should be used in GTA), free running, even the collectables! No major complaint, really.

The pace was good, gold medals were a nice addition (and not hard to get, I already had most of them after completing the game).

Very solid game.

Yup agreed, just completed it myself to 100% all missions, all side missions, all collectibles etc, total time 38 hours which is pretty decent :)

3 achievements to go, but 2 will trigger at the same time.

Got Gold awards on every stat except 2 as well.

32 hours game time. Money well spent.

Finished the story last night, all of the cop missions done, about 13 hours played.

Really great game, had fun all the way through.

Same here. Haven't finished it quite yet, though, but it's right up there on my GOTY contenders list. Very nice surprise, here's hoping they'll sell enough to make a sequel.

Finished the story mode, fantastic game. Looking forward to finishing the cases and other side missions.

Until I read this thread few weeks ago I hadn't heard of this and now it for me GOTY contender.

1 achievement to go - Unlock all 10 Triad upgrades. I'm at around 9.5/10 on that one. I'm replaying missions but my Triad score is not going up a lot at all. This could take some time.

Back
Top Bottom