Sleeping Dogs (PS3, Xbox 360, PC)

Why do you add people if you don't play multiplayer Placebo lol? I remember asking you for a few games of manual FIFA, when I was in the mood for a good game of football and you said you don't play? lol

benchmark pc was gettin average 28fps on med-high settings without hd texture pack.

gonna try with texture pack now but prob unplayable.

anyway i imagine 30fps on my pc at 1080p is far better than console versions, which are prob 30fps as well and prob at 720p with low/medium detials?

also why they put motion blur on? I took that crap of makes it look crap IMO.

Well time to upgrade my pc soon so i can get these hd texutre packs but at least at 28-30fps average its very playable...

Why do you add people if you don't play multiplayer Placebo lol? I remember asking you for a few games of manual FIFA, when I was in the mood for a good game of football and you said you don't play? lol

See what people are playing, compare stats etc. For Fifa I like the CM popups saying who signed who, who had what result in their match etc. I have said a number of times I don't play MP so it shouldn't come as a surprise ;)

See what people are playing, compare stats etc. For Fifa I like the CM popups saying who signed who, who had what result in their match etc. I have said a number of times I don't play MP so it shouldn't come as a surprise ;)
why dont u play online?

i guess u dont play arma 2 much then because thats mainly online centric!

Your missing out big time

why dont u play online?

i guess u dont play arma 2 much then because thats mainly online centric!

Your missing out big time

I find online gaming boring and pointless, if I play a CM match it's for a specific purpose, to earn league points etc, if I play a match online it serves no tangible purpose for me, and of course 99% of online gamers play purely for winning not enjoying.

Well I played some DayZ online but mostly play Arma2 SP or Coop offline etc.

You're playing manual on Legendary aren't you? How bad could you be? lol

Naah I'm good really ;)

I picked up Sleeping Dogs for the PS3 on Monday and have been playing it in bits and bobs all week.

I'm definitely enjoying it, not the best game in the world but it's fun, the combat is good with new moves opening up later on, good graphics, compelling story and the voice acting is excellent.

It's better much better than Saints Row and more fun than the po faced GTA IV in my opinion.

The driving isn't great but you get used to it. If you're looking for a fun, violent, open world game to put a few hours into then it's definitely worth a purchase.

Here's an example of the somewhat mad combat:

fighting several guys in a nightclub, grabbed one of them and put his head through the large aquarium built into the wall, water and fish everywhere, I bend down, pick up a fish and start hitting the other bad guys with it.

:LOL:

I find online gaming boring and pointless, if I play a CM match it's for a specific purpose, to earn league points etc, if I play a match online it serves no tangible purpose for me, and of course 99% of online gamers play purely for winning not enjoying.

Well I played some DayZ online but mostly play Arma2 SP or Coop offline etc.

Naah I'm good really ;)

What about playing with friend? Coop games as well? Arma via coop online is awesome

playing this game all day,found a great way to kill all the gangs on street level,run them over in a car until theyre all dead instead of hand to hand combat. comes in handy as they get harder to fight when they have weapons and you still get all the perks after theyre dead:APPLAUD:

playing this game all day,found a great way to kill all the gangs on street level,run them over in a car until theyre all dead instead of hand to hand combat. comes in handy as they get harder to fight when they have weapons and you still get all the perks after theyre dead:APPLAUD:

How do u drive inside a night club lol. It took me 10 goes to beat like 30 men in there!

Yeah, I clocked on to this too, it is truly beautiful.

I've literally just started this yesterday on the 360.

First cut scene was a little brutal, but going off the scenes I've seen in trailers, it gets a whole lot more so.

At the point where I have to follow the Asian guy to his house. So pretty much right at the beginning.

Got this as a gift. I'm not far in either really and currently trying to get my Face up to Level 2. Tried the fight club and could only reach Round 5 and I really needed a pork bun afterwards.

Last edited:
Got this as a gift. I'm not far in either really and currently trying to get my Face up to Level 2. Tried the fight club and could only reach Round 5 and I really needed a pork bun afterwards.

What you really need is a bacon turtle burger:

Baconturtleburger.jpg

Well, there's an easy way to win fights. I've unlocked a kick to perform after I do a running flying kick. I basically hold sprint, jump and kick ... then when I land I hit kick again. Works EVERY SINGLE TIME regardless of who I'm attacking, not blocked once, even against "bosses". Great against the big grapplers who you don't want to get close to, I guess.

You playing on 360 or PC, mate?

PC on the big screen with very long cables! You?

Well, there's an easy way to win fights. I've unlocked a kick to perform after I do a running flying kick. I basically hold sprint, jump and kick ... then when I land I hit kick again. Works EVERY SINGLE TIME regardless of who I'm attacking, not blocked once, even against "bosses". Great against the big grapplers who you don't want to get close to, I guess.

Yeah it's handy, many block the first kick but none block the second kick, I love doing the leg break one that makes all the other enemies wince and back off, good way to get a bit of space!

Finished story missions what absolute epic game and still got loads of side missions/events/races to do well worth money have to say.

Back
Top Bottom