RMEngine - Management Engine for PES (In Development)

No,but the project is not failed.Rikman comes back in septembre and then he will finish the project.
whats the point when pes10 will be out in october with a confirmed huge update on master league???

i dont see the point really. bad project management. He should have done his homework and scope out the time frame it would take to complete this

whats the point when pes10 will be out in october with a confirmed huge update on master league???

i dont see the point really. bad project management. He should have done his homework and scope out the time frame it would take to complete this

Apart from the fact that what he does about his project its something that he does for free, for sure you are not paying him, can you explain me why you can enjoy your summer and he should spend his summer codying an engine for you?
Second point, if you read carefully all the full threat, you will see that he stated that he will make a version of this engine even for pes 6, cause the main code will be the same, only the part that reads data from the 2 games will be different, and then once again he will try to make a version for pes 2010 too.

Sometimes i have the feeling that here people forgot that this is a community, and that no one does anything expecting money and that everything given from others its a gift. If someone really wants badly something, then should learn to do it by himself.
Look at me for example, i like pes 3 a lot, noone nowdays does patch or even just kits for that game so i just searched online all the tools to do it myself, and slowly slowly i am learning it and finishing my own patch...

Apart from the fact that what he does about his project its something that he does for free, for sure you are not paying him, can you explain me why you can enjoy your summer and he should spend his summer codying an engine for you?
Second point, if you read carefully all the full threat, you will see that he stated that he will make a version of this engine even for pes 6, cause the main code will be the same, only the part that reads data from the 2 games will be different, and then once again he will try to make a version for pes 2010 too.

Sometimes i have the feeling that here people forgot that this is a community, and that no one does anything expecting money and that everything given from others its a gift. If someone really wants badly something, then should learn to do it by himself.
Look at me for example, i like pes 3 a lot, noone nowdays does patch or even just kits for that game so i just searched online all the tools to do it myself, and slowly slowly i am learning it and finishing my own patch...

+5.. yes, you are totally right. i dont know how some ppl can be so inconsiderate of others. Every maker here gives all his work for free. No one would be playing these games anymore if it wasn't for this community

Last edited:
I am agree with you
"et encore" Thanks Rickman :)
"Merci pour tout ce que vous faites, on respecte beaucoup le travail que tu fais et encore bravo!"
You are the best man!

Look i am grateful that such modders exist for this but why have such huge ambitions for a mod and not get it done. yes his doing it for free but if PES10 diddnt have a updated master league(which this patch is for btw) then it would still be worth the wait. How many will still be playing PES06 when PES10 comes out? Not many and you gotta make something that is in demand.

Part of teh reason you mod stuff is you mod stuff that is not in the main game. Their was another similar project for pes08 and where is that? failed again. Read my posts in this thread, i have been applauding this guy and i had huge hopes that this would of come out a few months ago but nope where is it?

Last edited:
How many will still be playing PES06 when PES10 comes out? Not many and you gotta make something that is in demand.
It surely depends on how PES2010 will be. I'm really looking forward to an enhanced ML but if PES2010 had the better ML ever and the same gameplay as PES2009, well.. It wouldn't be worth in my opinion..
And well, consider that many peaople are still working quite exclusively on PES6: arip, Dark Nero, Sebinho, S-nipE, nabo78, Stonecold, Kubbas and Crackpot (which work on the OF is the main reason I still play PES6 ML-wise) to name but a few.. So I think that PES6 will face another season of glory before being put to rest..

I know that the ML of pes2010 is better than the others,but you can't also change your team.
the only thing what is new is that you can take another sponsor for your team.I hope that anytime we(coach)can start the ML with a team and then after some years we can switch the team and coach another.That is the point that pes has to improve to end the doubt of which is the best soccer game.

They have not announced all features of the ML mode though. plus they said they have refined the gameplay engine so if what they say is all true then who will play a old inferior footy game ie PES6? time to move on lads PES10 is coming soon and could be awsome.

They have not announced all features of the ML mode though. plus they said they have refined the gameplay engine so if what they say is all true then who will play a old inferior footy game ie PES6? time to move on lads PES10 is coming soon and could be awsome.

or it could be like pes 2009 crap until you have played the full version we won't know and pes 6 isn't inferior is still one of the best pes games

Well..you're confused.

1. Rikman's engine is planned to be used on ANY Pes..so no argument about PES6 vs PES10 vs PES09...the idea is to adapt his engine to all game versions. And it's easy to understand why. The engine works for itself..it 'only' needs PES data, like results, etc..If he can retrieve that from the game...it can work with any version.

2. Even if the Master League mode on new pes is better than its previous versions, it still won't come close to what Rikman had in mind for his full release. Believe me!

3. Rikman is working abroad. It's not like he was fooling people. He was working hard, and had this job opportunity he thought he should take. So, the whole project is on stand by..yeah. But he warned people that he would do so before leaving, so I don't understand why such a big surprise ;) What I can guarantee is..rikman is a nice trustful guy..he was putting a lot of effort on this, even tho it was not an easy task. He sent me screens regularly to show his progress. Even a very early version of the engine itself. He simply went away for the summer.. I hope he comes motivated to finish it..but I can't and I will never 'demand' something from him.
Even tho I haven't talked to him in ages I know he really wants to make this. ;)

4. Enjoy your summer mate! ;)

man dont be so naive.. konami said theyd improve lots of things with pes 09 and look what they released.
i hope he continues RMengine because its very creative and a big achievement. And for rikman.. it would look really good on his resume :P

LOL have you seen the screenshots of the master league? ALOT has been changed just by looking at those screens.

im more interested in gameplay improvements. Since I'm happy with pes 6 and somewhat with pes 09, than RMEngine is great for me

But the RMEngine does nothing for gameplay

right but i know that pes 6 has great gameplay but it doesn't have the features of RMEngine.

gameplay(pes6) + improvements(RMEngine) = win :)

pes 10 may or may not have good gameplay. Im sure the ML will be improved but having one and not the other, I might as well go back to pes 6.

just stumbled across this and cant believe it!! sounds just out of this world if what he's saying can be done FM and PES in one? I will def give pes 2010 a try but I will always play the ps2 versions as you cannot deny their magic

I hope rikman arrives soon and can tell us something new about the project and when it will be finished.good luck:APPLAUD:

Hi guys - a big sun tanned HELLO from Malia (Crete in Greece!)...

I`ve just read the last messages in this thread since I last checked, and I can understand all viewpoints, so please don't start bickering!

Now the summer here is coming to a close and I will be home either end of September or end of October, I am not sure yet whether I will be needed to work another month or not, so will will see..

I told everyone the situation as it happened, and I sent 2 testers working versions of the engine as I added improvements etc...

Lastly - I love this community and have taken a lot from it over the years in patches, kits, stadiums etc etc, and although I want to give back to it - this project is for ME!
That is the reason I know that it WILL be finished - cos *I* want to play it....!!

Make no bones about it, I want this finished so I can play PES with features similar to FM - of course I am not going to code a FM beater, but it will be a lot more in depth than what the ML currently is.

Yes PES2010 is just around the corner, and I willplay it, and will more than likely love it - but it still won`t have the features I want in a game (you dont realise the depths I`m talking here of what I want, little features and such that will make everything more realistic froma management/coaching viewpoint)..Vihn and #71 understand more what Im talking about, but it would spoil any suprises if people knew what to expect before they tried it out for themselves...

Luckily I am in a position and have the ability to create my engine,and I will continue to do so....for PES6/9 or maybe even even 2010...

I`m sorry people feel let down, but as previous modders/coders have said before (and everyone) - Real Life MUST come first, and I decided to spend 5mths working in the sun in Greece, surrounded by sun, sea, sex and alcohol.

And I dont regret my decision as it has helped me moveon with things that happened in my life...

Anyway, time for me to go now - I'll try and post a bit more regular but cannot guarantee anything...

Thanks for your time, and especially to Vihn and #71 who were, are and will hopefully in the future continue to be my testers for RMEngine.

Cheers! :)

Welcome back:APPLAUD:

Nice to see you have enjoyed your trip:))

If there´s need for one more beta-tester i would take the opportunity and task ;)

Take the time you´ll need

...becks90

Nice to hear from you, I am happy about the answer.But I want to ask if I can be the third beta tester of your group.You can really trust me and I would do all for this project!I played pes now for a long time and it makes me fun.please that would reduce the time until you come back.thanks:APPLAUD:

Hello everybody....i smell a lot of gold here and i come...

Today i found this topic and i readit all.Its magic work....

I play FM09 and series from 1992/93 like Championship Manager and is my favorite game.The second favorite is PES with pes6(with mancini patch of course):WORSHIP: and this job who make RIKMAN its perfect its ....i dond know how to write it in english......

I want to learn about the progress of this work and if have some beta version.....to tryi it...

I am from Greece and next summer if Rikman come again i want to meet you to drink some beers or tea..(you are english) to convarsate about this spesial job you make it.the bill is mine and i waiting for more news soon about your work my friend

I hope this really can do what it says, because it looks like it'll be the only way I can play a football game with a proper football world, since EA have decided, once again, to take a dump on PC gamers with Fifa 10, or should that be Fifa 09 v.05?

Hello friends...

Well i live in Athens and if come next year for holidays maybe your fly is for Athens to take later the ferry for Malia or another place.Its good time to come to meet me to drinks this beers...

Hello Mancini....i have great news because i fix your option file and not crash in ML if play with no classics...this period i fix it to play with classic "yes" and then i make the transfers...

I waiting RMEngine to try it...

Back
Top Bottom