RMEngine - Management Engine for PES (In Development)

rIKmAN

League 2
15 June 2003
Manchester, UK
After recent events, I am going to post some progress of an engine I am working on for Pro Evo.
"RMEngine" will be a management game that allows you manage your team / club as you would in a normal management game, however it will let you play the actual match using PES.

I have only worked on this for around 2 weeks on and off, but I thought I would post a couple of videos to let peopel know that I *AM* working on this, but there is no release date, so please do not ask!

I already have a couple of people testing for me, and this is fine for the moment, but I will need more in future and will post as and when.

The video is early code but shows how RMEngine will work with PES to allow you to go between the 2 games seamlessly.
Obviously RMEngine will be developed to include a full management experience, including training, media, transfers, player interaction, league tables, awards etc etc... before going into the match, and the stats will be pulled back into RMEngine and update the gameworld (injuries, cards, goals, league tables etc)

I`ll be aiming for something between FM2009 and SWOS and early tests show that there is no performance hit with RMEngine and PES running at the same time, so things are looking good.

As I said please don`t post rubbish in here or asking when it will be released etc as I do not know.
I will be working on it as much as possible as I want to play this too!!

There are 2 videos, as I stopped recording whilst I played the match.
I then started recording again near the final whistle.

I go to Edit Mode at the beginning to show that the data isn`t preloaded with an OF.

This video is a couple of weeks old, and things such as emblems on the team select, shirtnames etc all work
in the most recent build.
I will update when there is more to show.

NEW TEMP LINKS
Demo #1: http://www.pinbored.com/RMEngine/RMEngineDemoVideo.rar
Demo #2: http://www.pinbored.com/RMEngine/RMEngineDemoV2.rar

Please also check here until I move servers: http://www.youtube.com/RMEngine
Not sure when the HD version will be available.
* Somebody had already posted these on YouTube which I found strange :) *

FORUM -> ***CURRENTLY DOWN***
* I will be using this evo-web for updates and chat, but please check it out for more specific info on RMEngine to save repeat questions in this thead.

Cheers!

Last edited:
OH MY GOD rIKmAN, what a master piece of a work, keep working, if I could help in something just ask me.

that isn't compatible with pes6 isn't? if not, I think I'm going to like pes09 a little bit more LOL

once more, fantastic work...

Last edited:
Once the engine is up it won`t be too hard to make changes to make it compatible with any version of PES, including PES6 which seems to have a cult following around here :)

I will be developing it for PES2009 throughout, and compatibility with other games will come at a later stage.

Once the engine is up it won`t be too hard to make changes to make it compatible with any version of PES, including PES6 which seems to have a cult following around here :)

I will be developing it for PES2009 throughout, and compatibility with other games will come at a later stage.

:WORSHIP: YOU WILL BE A GOD IF YOU MADE THAT

but for now you are just an ANGEL for us LOL keep working friend :APPLAUD:

tell me something my friend, what players attributes will be used? your engine or pes?

Last edited:
Very interesting project.
I am too dreaming about such possibility - Football Manager on PES Engine.
Good luck in realising your great idea.
PS Agree with Mancini. If it's possible to help - say how we can do this ...

Last edited:
it is great working! bravo my brother ;)

if you need some help in other section about data of teams,players etc. i am ready for your direction :)

and will you able to convert FM database (at least players stats) to your engine?

you are creating an engine from the beginning, have you tried to make this in FM? or even an old like CM 3? don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to understand and help you with ideas... can you use your engine or make your engine to link FM or other like CM 3 to a PES game?

Once the engine is up it won`t be too hard to make changes to make it compatible with any version of PES
pes 2008? :PRAY: and also, in videos you play match in window mode. but it will be possible in full screen mode wont?

Last edited:
Nice to see you back mate! I always hoped you'd come back to release that engine you imagined... It's every PES fan dream.. just imaging the unlimited possibilities :)

Im glad I can follow your project closely as a tester. :)

and will you able to convert FM database (at least players stats) to your engine?

you are creating an engine from the beginning, have you tried to make this in FM? or even an old like CM 3? don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to understand and help you with ideas... can you use your engine or make your engine to link FM or other like CM 3 to a PES game?

Mancini...his engine will manage stats, so he can virtually have any chosen stats.
About using the FM/CM as his engine, it's obviously not his goal..but RME will have many of those features and even more (on some areas FM doesn't cover so well). Besides, every suggestion we make, it's something he might try, it's like having a programmer listening to our wishes to create something we always wanted. But it's obviously a very early stage...
But he's talented enough to make it :) let's give him time and support!

pes 2008? and also, in videos you play match in window mode. but it will be possible in full screen mode wont?

Of course! :)

#71 thanks for the answer. I asked about FM database because of the
fm-pes converters that are out there now, that are in an excel sheet,
will be used a convertion like this type? he can't make all the data
base alone and in a short time, fm database is made by a few hundreds
of people (I read about it).

PLease check the forum link in my first post - It's a read-only FAQ which might answer some common questions, and I`ll update it as I go to save repeat questions in this thread.

For stats, I will be using a "closed database" which will be as realistic as possible, and more than likely based around FM stats.

#71 thanks for the answer. I asked about FM database because of the
fm-pes converters that are out there now, that are in an excel sheet,
will be used a convertion like this type? he can't make all the data
base alone and in a short time, fm database is made by a few hundreds
of people (I read about it).
Mancini is true.. i think the best way is fm-pes converters. and also i really disapointed by "closed database" idea :CRY: it should be open, not engine of course, only database should be..

Mancini is true.. i think the best way is fm-pes converters. and also i really disapointed by "closed database" idea :CRY: it should be open, not engine of course, only database should be..

As rIKmAN said, just go to the forum of the Engine and share all your ideas, you never know, they might come true ;)

#71 seams we were destined to work together ;)

Nice work!!!Do the rm-engine allow to join another team/club.
So that a coach can take over another team.For exemple that I play the first two seasons with ManU and then I go to Chelsea.
Thats the best for an Manager-Pes.It would be so great if it will be realized,that you as a manger can switch to a team(Meisterliga)I wait for this such a long time(since pes6)I hope you can realize my dream for an Pes -manager tool.Very cool!!!
thank you so much!!!REspect!!:PRAY:

One Question: Have you finsihed the rm-engine for pes 5 at all???
http://www.issextreme.net/forums/index.php?showforum=42
thanks

Last edited:
shakshuka:
Maybe you misunderstand what I mean - Please read the FAQ on my forum.
Simply, the database must be closed to stop cheating and editing stats during a career - it will be updatable before you start a career, but you`ll have to start a new game when you do update - much like FM.

Kledippi:
Please read the FAQ mate - both questions answered on there!!

Yes you will have job offers from other teams, in other leagues etc.
I first started this engine years ago for PES5, but it was not possible to complete at the time.
Once developed, it should not be hard to make it compatible with any version of PES.

Again everyone - PLEASE read the FAQ before you post any questions :)
If you have questions I havent thought of I`ll update the FAQ, but already people are asking questions that they can see with 1 click! :)

Last edited:
thanks for your answer.I have not found it on the faq(coach transfer).I hope so much that you can complete or finish it that time.:PRAY::BOUNCE::TU:
respect

This is a beautiful thing your doing here rIKmAN, this along with the other team/fixture server truly is the dream mate.
When I read the bit about the sponsers I was amazed, thats a great idea, and one that should've been implemented to a football game for years now in my opinion.
I have a question, I don't remeber seeing it in the FAQ, so if its there, I must have overlooked it. Anyway, will there be cup celebrations when you win a trophy? I really hope so as I have always liked watching my team lift the prize after a long stuggle in the leauge.
Well done though mate, this is truly awesome!

That's not something I'm really thinking about at this stage, but once the project is a little more advanced I will open up the forum (where the FAQ is) so that people can post ideas and suggestions without clogging up this thread or evo-web.

I hope you`ll submit these ideas when that happens.

Cheers!

shakshuka:
Maybe you misunderstand what I mean - Please read the FAQ on my forum.
Simply, the database must be closed to stop cheating and editing stats during a career - it will be updatable before you start a career, but you`ll have to start a new game when you do update - much like FM.]
i am a registered user of your forum. and i read your faq carefully and i understood that "this is an original game, and its database will be closed." and we couldnt edit it any more.. now it is clear thanx.. :SMUG:

This is a great thing.

I just have a few, maybe stupid, questions.

Why are player and team names moved to the left instead of being on center like they are in PES? (player names during the match in those boxes)

Was that just a silly mistake to write Nemanda Vidic instead of Nemanja Vidic, or do you realy think he is called like that?

Will player names include special caracters, like Vidić and so?

Didn't I said they are stupid??

I have just opened the forum to allow people to register.

edit: Ah seems you have done it anyway...

Look forward to hearing your thoughts :)

I guess I've written the 1st thread there :))
My Compliments mate! Your idea is simply a dream coming true :WORSHIP:

*in 1997 working as researcher for Sports Interactive, I've asked Oliver Collyer to consider the idea to use PES as match engine. The answer: no way for a 3D Match Engine.. too early and no good hardware yet.
Pity, a bit later, SI and Konami signed a deal only for database part to use on PES...

Keep up your work rIKmAN & take all the time you need!
I'm looking forward to see a bright new future for PES thanks to your effort.

Grazie! Thanks!

Why are player and team names moved to the left instead of being on center like they are in PES? (player names during the match in those boxes)

Was that just a silly mistake to write Nemanda Vidic instead of Nemanja Vidic, or do you realy think he is called like that?

Will player names include special caracters, like Vidić and so?

1. Because thats the way I have them right now. Is that *really* important at this stage? LOL!
2. It's a mistake. The 4 team database I wrote by hand in Notepad to test the engine.
If you look hard enough I`m sure there are more - in the first draft a lot of player were called "Not Sure" :)
Again - is this *really* that important as this stage?
3. That's not something I`m thinking about at the moment, but if PES can use those characters then it should be fine.

I guess I've written the 1st thread there :))
My Compliments mate! Your idea is simply a dream coming true :WORSHIP:

Thanks for your support :)

Last edited:
1. Because thats the way I have them right now. Is that *really* important at this stage? LOL!
2. It's a mistake. The 4 team database I wrote by hand in Notepad to test the engine.
If you look hard enough I`m sure there are more - in the first draft a lot of player were called "Not Sure" :)
Again - is this *really* that important as this stage?
3. That's not something I`m thinking about at the moment, but if PES can use those characters then it should be fine.

LOL
No it is not *realy* important now. That is why I said they are stupid questions. It was just something that I saw as strange.
As for characters, we can have any character in PES now thanks to Stelios' font editor, I even have Serbian cyrilic in my game.

Just an idea: Add managers to the RMEngine. You know, Arsene Wenger gives a +5 boost to every players teamwork, Roy Hodgson gives -45 to attack, +60 to defence and removes all the offensive player abilities.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom