RMEngine - Management Engine for PES (In Development)

I have a huge penis.
oh sorry.
yeah. this shit seems awesome.
if you need money, I'm sure there's nerds
willing to pay for it.

I just wish it could be done for pes6, it is miles better than pes2009 but we all have out beloved ones!!!
Read the FAQ, it will be done for PES6 eventually.

but I must reinstall the game as the program seems like doesn't work without. I'll let you know tonight.
OK thanks, I look forward to your reply.
Post up your address and you can have a piece of string FREE !......Just dont ask how long it is.
Thanks - saved me the job of replying :)

Last edited:
Hi rIKmAN,

look, I've got from my friend Fifa Manager09.
it contains 1063 pics in tpi and a small percentage of tga.
plus many others tpi into a .big file

It seems like tpi files are truevision images "encrypted".
Basically they are .tga files.

Might you be able to decrypt them?
(The external editor of Fifa Manager show them)

I've uploaded for you those 1063 tpi player pictures,
so in case you can find a way to decrypt them they will be useful for you, and I'll send you the others.
http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=IWOB52HI (10MB)

Great stuff, thanks for your time.
I will have a look at decrypting them in the next couple of days and see what I can do with them.

edit:
1st post updated with new links due to bandwidth issue - I will sort soon!

Last edited:
rIKmAN just a question, your software just work under a friendly game? or we could play any type of match, since we play with austria and belgium, the 2 first teams in pes??? if this is correct we could make a final custom match between those two teams to make any type of final that we have in your game engine, the same to other stage of a cup, because the friendlies are more easy than tournament matches, at least in pes6... pes2009 I think is the same.

Just an update guys....

I have been working on the fixture generation code, and this is now ready and working, and generates fixtures for all Premiership teams, home and away with no duplicates.

Hopefully by the weekend I will be near to a working first version.
Please note I said "NEAR", so it is not guaranteed, but things are going well.

Cheers!

Just an update guys....

I have been working on the fixture generation code, and this is now ready and working, and generates fixtures for all Premiership teams, home and away with no duplicates.

Hopefully by the weekend I will be near to a working first version.
Please note I said "NEAR", so it is not guaranteed, but things are going well.

Cheers!

great i love it take your time you are doing a fab job

This is an absolutely amazing piece of work, you deserve a medal for this (let alone a job at Konami).

Congratulations, you should be proud.

Hey mate, can't download that new video because you have exceeded your bandwidth. People, stop downloading it so I can see it.:D

The links should be fixed mate, check my first post.

edit:
Also, saying it may be ready for the weekend was a bad call.
Tonight I am watching the England v Spain game (which I forgot about) and I am out Friday and Saturday night this weekend.

So it won`t be ready for the weekend, but I will try and sort out a video or screenshots of progress - apologies all round.

The links should be fixed mate, check my first post.

edit:
Also, saying it may be ready for the weekend was a bad call.
Tonight I am watching the England v Spain game (which I forgot about) and I am out Friday and Saturday night this weekend.

So it won`t be ready for the weekend, but I will try and sort out a video or screenshots of progress - apologies all round.

So much valuable coding time wasted...eheh, kidding

Keep up the good work! ;)

rIKmAN don't apologise friend, take the time that you want and you need,
you need to be motivate to do such thing, so, if any time you don't feel
like that, stop and have fun too, that happen to me when I have projects,
and you my friend have a huge project, so, one more time, LOL take your
time LOL

After recent events, I am going to post some progress of an engine I am working on for Pro Evo.
"RMEngine" will be a management game that allows you manage your team / club as you would in a normal management game, however it will let you play the actual match using PES.

FORUM -> ***CURRENTLY DOWN***
* I will be using this evo-web for updates and chat, but please check it out for more specific info on RMEngine to save repeat questions in this thead.

Cheers!

sounds too similar to this failed project http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=47177

Well..I wouldn't say that..diego's project was to have multiple leagues with all stadiums, kits, etc..
Rikman's project is SO much more than that..you'll not only be able to have unlimited teams, but you'll also have (in the future versions) a management mode, where you can sign players, make sponsor deals, get job offers from other leagues, have promotion/relegation and proper competitions, youth system, board/fans/media..and so on ;) It's a real game that uses PES to play the matches if you want...he doesn't use OF's, so he's not limited by them..;)
To be true, those who followed evo back in pes5 times, may remember this same project of rikman...but, by then, he had to quit his idea.

Well..I wouldn't say that..diego's project was to have multiple leagues with all stadiums, kits, etc..
Rikman's project is SO much more than that..you'll not only be able to have unlimited teams, but you'll also have (in the future versions) a management mode, where you can sign players, make sponsor deals, get job offers from other leagues, have promotion/relegation and proper competitions, youth system, board/fans/media..and so on ;) It's a real game that uses PES to play the matches if you want...he doesn't use OF's, so he's not limited by them..;)
To be true, those who followed evo back in pes5 times, may remember this same project of rikman...but, by then, he had to quit his idea.
well im hoping and preying that he can deliver this awsome mod soon and not be just another failed project like the other on before.

at least his not saying that its 90% done like the other project i linked above

Guys,

I have not and will not say how complete this project is, because a lot of work is required for even a small change in-game, and I understand the other project has left a bad feelings in some peoples mouths, but I cannot do anything about that.

What I will say however, is that I have 2 people "testing" the engine for me already from these forums, and I can safely say the engine is progressing nicely, and is interacting with Pro Evo.
Both testers can confirm this on here if they so wish.

I don`t want to reveal every detail of the engine as I would like to keep the element of suprise for some of the features, but I will be keeping this thread updated.

Lastly, please don`t take anger from the other project and bring it in here - it IS NOT wanted or needed.

Thanks guys!

We waiting news from fields of battlescoding :) ... & we understand that idea of your project is great and it's realization is not so simple as few peoples thinking about it. It is enough huge & difficult work.
Good Luck in deciding small programming tasks that draw near final edition ...

just little joke
rIKmAN, are you dreaming work in KONAMI & implement all our wishes ?

little quiestion
Can you code tool that work as agent between two beautiful football games - Pro Evolution Soccer & Football Manager ?

Last edited:
it would be great if I could start with a lower league team with a small stadium and get promoted and build a bigger fanbase and stadium.

will you have the option of building a bigger stadium in your game?

little quiestion
Can you code tool that work as agent between two beautiful football games - Pro Evolution Soccer & Football Manager ?
No, as I feel this would be a bigger task than writing my own engine.
As I have said I am not expecting to create a game to rival FM, far from it.
it would be great if I could start with a lower league team with a small stadium and get promoted and build a bigger fanbase and stadium. will you have the option of building a bigger stadium in your game?
This is a possibility, but not confirmed.
I don`t want to give too many details about features until after the first release, as I would like to keep an element of suprise of the features planned etc.

Guys,

I have not and will not say how complete this project is, because a lot of work is required for even a small change in-game, and I understand the other project has left a bad feelings in some peoples mouths, but I cannot do anything about that.

What I will say however, is that I have 2 people "testing" the engine for me already from these forums, and I can safely say the engine is progressing nicely, and is interacting with Pro Evo.
Both testers can confirm this on here if they so wish.

I don`t want to reveal every detail of the engine as I would like to keep the element of suprise for some of the features, but I will be keeping this thread updated.

Lastly, please don`t take anger from the other project and bring it in here - it IS NOT wanted or needed.

Thanks guys!

no worries man i actualy think you can pull this off. you present yourself alot better then the other guys in the other project.

Back
Top Bottom