RMEngine - Management Engine for PES (In Development)

how long will this take any ideas ???
It's people like you that made me think twice about posting about this in the first place. Short answer: I don`t know!
Just an idea: Add managers to the RMEngine. You know, Arsene Wenger gives a +5 boost to every players teamwork, Roy Hodgson gives -45 to attack, +60 to defence and removes all the offensive player abilities.. ;)
Haha - Things like this are already planned mate :)
I will be updating the FAQ on the forum over the next couple of weeks, I just so much to do and no time!
looks cool!! really cool
i'll keep tabs on this, i cant' wait to check this out
Cheers!

great idea , good luck with project.i have only one question,it may be stupid , anyway i saw there are feelings and morale condition of players in RM Engine, do they affect gameplay ,changing condition arrows etc., in pes 2009?I think condition status in pes 2009 is fully random and not realistic.

Sedax, he's taking all of that into consideration..;) The engine planned has much more depth you can imagine ;)

col, don't take it personally..but I imagine it should be a little annoying for someone doing such engine, with all that he's proposing himself to do, to be asked when it's going to be released (and no more than that) on the first page! He's making all this by himself, as soon as he has news Im sure he'll post. Until then it would be nice to see some input from you guys.. What would you like to have, suggestions, all that ;)

By the way, I liked your manager's influence suggestion onetimer..;) Keep them coming! I'll do the same too..

ffs i was only asking
I was only telling (ffs!).
If you`d read the first page..where I specifically say "Please don`t ask when it will be released"... or even looked at the FAQ on my forum link - then you wouldnt have posted that question.
Please don`t act all hard done by when it`s your own ignorance that is the problem.
When you can be arsed to read my posts, I`ll be arsed to read yours.

As I`ve said I will be doing a full RMEngine FAQ for the forum over the next week or two, which I hope will answer a lot of questions.

Last edited:
Looks... interesting. To be able to play a match with this engine on PES 6 would be something special.

I was only telling (ffs!).
If you`d read the first page..where I specifically say "Please don`t ask when it will be released"... or even looked at the FAQ on my forum link - then you wouldnt have posted that question.
Please don`t act all hard done by when it`s your own ignorance that is the problem.
When you can be arsed to read my posts, I`ll be arsed to read yours.

As I`ve said I will be doing a full RMEngine FAQ for the forum over the next week or two, which I hope will answer a lot of questions.

1st I want to say youre one of the pes modding gods!!!
2nd I would like to suggest (just a suggestion no pressure) for you to release a demo for some kind of roughly league....with not all features but we will have something to be occupied before the final release...
3rd if 2nd is not possible a % bar would be welcome
Finally as I said NO pressure take your time and god may give you strength to take this project to final...

1st I want to say youre one of the pes modding gods!!!
2nd I would like to suggest (just a suggestion no pressure) for you to release a demo for some kind of roughly league....with not all features but we will have something to be occupied before the final release...
3rd if 2nd is not possible a % bar would be welcome
Finally as I said NO pressure take your time and god may give you strength to take this project to final...
it is a good idea.. especially % bar.. then everyday i will look at it:SMUG::WORSHIP:

its nice to see your continuing this idea, i first found it a way back for pes5 i think, i even signed up to your old forum.

anywho just a few questions about during the game.
with regards to the kits would it be the usual kits with logos and sponsors on them or would it be plains kits so the idea of new sponsors can be added later.
and also the stadiums, would there be different stadiums for every game with correct stadium for home teams,(if Available) or would it be just the one stadium throughout.

sorry if this has been answered but ive read the thread and also the FAQ and didnt see anything.

shawminator, I think he's thinking about using usual kits but has plans to have those plain kits on a later stage that can be updated with new sponsors on future seasons...but obviously, only him can confirm you that ;)
About stadiums, I think he's planning to play on the correct ones too.

how are you panning to use the data base?
is it only one file?
or it could be separated files for countries leagues for exemple, 1 file for italy serie a,b,c... other file for england premier league, championship, division 1,2,3... get the idea? 2 files for these 2 country for mre than 8 leagues, is more easy for edit and you could get help from people from those who know better from those countries.
(just an idea)

good luck friend

Last edited:
is it only one file?
or it could be separated files for countries leagues for exemple, 1 file for italy serie a,b,c... other file for england premier league, championship, division 1,2,3... get the idea? 2 files for these 2 country for mre than 8 leagues, is more easy for edit and you could get help from people from those who know better from those countries.
(just an idea)

good luck friend
maybe he should planed to make a data editor for us :) and then all pes editors will get a community work,so we will have a huge database of RMEngine!! :CONFUSE: wooouw i could play till morning :P

I am planning on releasing a demo as soon as it is to a state I feel is worthy of releasing and showing to people.
The demo will be a basic framework that will allow you to play a full Premiership career with any club (no job offers), with BASIC features allowing you to select your team and formation for each game, and then play it in PES2009, with data being sent back to RMEngine to update the league table.
with regards to the kits would it be the usual kits with logos and sponsors on them or would it be plains kits so the idea of new sponsors can be added later? Also the stadiums, would there be different stadiums for every
First welcone back - it's been a while! :)
For the demo, I will be using the correct kits for each team.
For the full game RMEngine will create kits/sponsors as and when they are needed. eg. You sign a new deal with Pirelli.
For now the database is one file as only 1 league, but don`t worry the final DB design is expandable and managable - I will be writing an editor soon enough.

maybe he should planed to make a data editor for us :) and then all pes editors will get a community work,so we will have a huge database of RMEngine!! :CONFUSE: wooouw i could play till morning :P

Adding leagues isn`t as simple as creating a new DB file for it.
RMEngine is not a simple "tool" that lets you load leagues and cups to play with new teams....although it will do this...!

RMEngine will be a "game engine", much like FM2009 (but obviously not as advanced) where the "game world" is continuous and constantly changing.
As such you WILL NOT be able to edit the teams, clubs, players etc once u have started a game....if you do then you you will need to restart your "game" - the same way u do in FM2009.

I also cannot allow changing of databases as this would allow people to cheat whilst playing, changing stats mid-game, making your stats all 99 for a big match etc....which defeats the object of why I am writing RMEngine.

So, while u will be able to create your own database files for any leagues you want me to include in the release of RMEngine Career Mode, they will not work with the game until I support them, because I need to make changes to the RMEngine code so that league is FULLY included in the simulation and everything is kept running smoothly, even 15-16 seasons into a career, with 20 leagues running at the same time with transfers, job offers, promotion/relegation, european football etc....
There are a LOT of factors to consider other than just adding a text file to the DB!

As you can see, people meddling with the database can cause problems and is not an option for the Career mode of RMEngine!

However....there WILL be a "Match Creator" option in RMEngine which will allow you to create your own databases of teams and players and add to them as you wish.
I will create an editor for this, and then you will be able to play friendlies, cups etc with your newly created teams.

THIS WILL USE SEPERATE EDITABLE DATABASES TO THE CAREER MODE DATABASE!
CAREER MODE DATABASE IS NOT EDITABLE BY END THE USER

I hope this clears up any issues with the database that people have.

Last edited:
For the people asking about progress, hmm I`m not sure, and probably wouldn`t like to say as I don`t want to get pestered abotu when am I releasing it etc etc.

However here is another video showing progress towards the demo release.
As I`ve said this is a WIP and I`m still working on it so yeah I know things are missing and wrong, but I`m just doing it to show you progress.

As you will see I have just started on the tactics screen..
In fact I am a little further on than this but don`t want to spoile all the suprises, touches and features for when I release :)

Hope you like!

http://www.ram-interactive.co.uk/RMEngineDemoV2.rar
(1st post also updated)

Been silently keeping an eye on this thread for a little while. I have to say it's the most ambitious editing/programming project I've ever come across! Watching the demo I was pleasantly surprised, looks pretty professional and obviously it's just a taster. I can't beleive how 'on the ball' you are with responding to everyone's slightest suggestions, you must have the patience of a Saint. And we're all going to need similar patience to be able to wait for this! Wish you all the best with it and I'm thinking of a few suggestions which I'll post up as and when. Keep up the good work!

rIKmAN this is absolutely awesome :WORSHIP:

players with photos just great

keep working and good luck

Yeah!
I've just posted an idea on your forum, rIKmAN.

mini faces taken from FIFA (CEP project) or Fifa Manager.
As they have alpha channel, so no background! :)
I'm 100% sure about tga files of Fifa Manager, but if I'm not wrong, also Fifa09, whose project, CEP, contains over 17.000 player faces (cool!).

Back
Top Bottom