RMEngine - Management Engine for PES (In Development)

rIKmAN, are you release any beta edition of your tool ?
Or will be doing it till final stage ? And release only ready bags free edition ?

The first version I will release will be as I planned before I started travelling.

That is, a basic framework engine which will let you play a full season with your selected team, pick team/formations etc and let you play the match in PES, then import all the data from the match back into the engine for updating of league tables, scorers etc.

I just need to get my head back into the code, tidy up a few bits and pieces, and add a few things.

Thanks.

Last edited:
so , % of progress ?? If you can release tool soon , it could be great , because , Modding way , make a amazing patch !! and now we will have a better PES !

amairi:
It is at the stage now where you can play a full season with your selected team, and get data back into the engine from PES.
ie. you score 4 with Drogba when using PES, Dropgba heads the scoring chart in RME

You simply pick your team/formation, play the game, view the league/fixtures, and that it - rinse and repeat.
There are no other elements in the engine atm...
ie. Transfers, injuries, suspensions, contracts, training etc

If I were to give a percentage, I'd say about 30%.

kristian:
Once the engine is stable and at a point where there is a "game", then I will release it for other versions of PES.

Right now I'm enjoying the World Cup, even though I am English!

gigantic bump.

not because i want rikman to make this, i have a idea, with all the glorious tools we have, maybe this can be created by our community?

Suppose.

Brings me back nice memories as i was one of the betatesters. Anyway i truly doubt that such an engine (or tool or whatever we want to call it) will ever see a release, for the simple thing that is something way too huge to do. But honestly i miss those days of constant testing, i remember it took me and RikMan a lot of trials just to make the program read pes memory in both my PC and his PC. Well, good luck to anyone that tries to shout me up and develope a stable working version of such programs :BYE:

I've always wondered what ever happened to that project. I did not know it reached beta testing stage.

Brings me back nice memories as i was one of the betatesters. Anyway i truly doubt that such an engine (or tool or whatever we want to call it) will ever see a release, for the simple thing that is something way too huge to do. But honestly i miss those days of constant testing, i remember it took me and RikMan a lot of trials just to make the program read pes memory in both my PC and his PC. Well, good luck to anyone that tries to shout me up and develope a stable working version of such programs :BYE:

It was too big for one person to do.

but a united effort would be more plausible. Advice and content from people like W!ld especially, Jenkey etc...

exporting data to and from the game is already here, it would be about re-organizing this essentially.

The hard part looks to be actually simulating other matches.

Back
Top Bottom