RMEngine - Management Engine for PES (In Development)

Hey guys, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your patience!

I understand people must come here and see no updates and think "hmmm", but please be assured things are moving, and I will update this thread as soon as I can with news.
Details are being worked out at the moment, and I shall spill when I have something to tell you guys.

Thanks again, keep the faith! :)

edit: vihn - You'll find it's you missing me :P

Last edited:
Hey guys, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your patience!

I understand people must come here and see no updates and think "hmmm", but please be assured things are moving, and I will update this thread as soon as I can with news.
Details are being worked out at the moment, and I shall spill when I have something to tell you guys.

Thanks again, keep the faith! :)

edit: vihn - You'll find it's you missing me :P

Ohhh just do your hobby man as I said no pressure as long as Peter Moore is the dick-head of EA sports PES and uourself are the only hope we have for a satisfying footy on the PC...

Just a thought rIKmAN will you be passing on your experience to Konami or will they not be interested in your insights ?

Certain games developers have very good relationships with their fans and readily take feedback ie SimBin.

Hope they do. Fantastic achievement sir. :))

Hi,wollt mal fragen,wie des mit dem projekt aussieht.Macht es schon fortschritte?hab mich jetzt lange geduldet und jeden tag hier reingeschaut,abba irgendwie wird nichts mehr davon berichtet.Und wie siehts aus mit einer Beta odda so was,mit der mann eine saison spielen kann?(war auch geplant)
wünsch euch weiterhin erfolg und möchte mich im voraus bedanken.:WORSHIP:

Hi,wollt mal fragen,wie des mit dem projekt aussieht.Macht es schon fortschritte?hab mich jetzt lange geduldet und jeden tag hier reingeschaut,abba irgendwie wird nichts mehr davon berichtet.Und wie siehts aus mit einer Beta odda so was,mit der mann eine saison spielen kann?(war auch geplant)
wünsch euch weiterhin erfolg und möchte mich im voraus bedanken.:WORSHIP:

in the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?

sorry about this, couldn't resist myself. :)) :BYE:

Guys, as some people who speak to me on MSN know, I am away in Malia (Crete, Greece) working for the summer.
As you can imagine, there isnt much time for programming :) But rest assured I will complete this project - as much for myself as any of you guys!

However, I have to say the project is on hold until I return to England around September/October time.

Sorry to let people down, but I feel I should let people know what is going on.

The project will be completed for PES 2009 110% - however when I return home I realise PES 2010 will be out very soon and I willvalso look at working with that version also.

Thanks for your time, I will post when I get time to use the internet.

Cheers!

Hi rikman, very cool that you wrote about the progress of the projet.I am happy that the projet has a future and that you are going to complete this projet until sept.(perhaps compitable with pes2010)
ReSPEct!!!:APPLAUD:

As I`ve said before it is an "easyish" transisition to adapt the engine for PES6, so once the engine is up and running it will be released for both PES2009 and PES6 110% - I cannot confirm PES2010 as it isnt released yet so I will have to look at it before I say anything.

I appreciate it must be a let down, but if the 2 testers who have seen the engine in action wish to post that is fine as I cannot and do not have access to my source code right now as that is at home in England.

However I would appreciate their verification that the videos are not fake and that RMEngine is real and working, as I know what the PES community is like ;)

Like I said I am in Malia (Greece) working for the summer so until I return home in September/October time the project is on hold- but the biggest thing I miss being here is Pro Evo haha :)

And as I said, RMEngine is for myself as much as anyone else, so as long as it takes, it will be completed - that I can promise.

I can only be honest, and I wouldn't want people waiting for it while I am not even working on it, so I feel it best to be honest and let people know what is happening.

#71 and Vihn are the 2 people who have tested the engine, so they can back me up that it exists, but I would appreciate it not being sent/uploaded etc as (1) it is hardcoded to their systems, and (2) I dont want to spoil the suprise of the full engine by people testing a version with bugs and incomplete features.

Thanks for your understanding and patience :)

Rik

Nice to see you back posting Rikman ;)

Well.. I don't think there's a need to confirm those weren't fake because nobody even questioned it ;) Looks like they know that, with more or less work, you really want this and you're serious about it.
But that's totally true..and what we've been able to test is a great glance of what we'll get. As I told before, this may be a longer walk, but there are some features on it that even surprised me..and that's not easy. :)
Last version I tested was way beyond the videos rikman posted, already having a game look on it..so I look forward to see you back on the coding sessions ;)

Hope to see you online soon (I know it's hard when you can be enjoying the greek beaches but..) ;) Take care!

Hi mate, of course i confirm everything too :D from time to time i am still playing and testing your engine, i even wanted to post that you can not work on it for now, but in the end i didnt cause its your private life, so its better that you did it alone ;)
Anyway, yes, i can confirm that everything is real, rik his doing his best so guys be patient, you will see with your eyes as soon as rik will release it, and you will love it, either if you play with pes 2009 or pes 6 ;)

Havent got the real deal out of this mate...if a version of this RME engine is out, then how thing is going to work....I mean what is the exact procedures that is going to happen?Is it like: I open the pes 6 game, then before playing a match, I have to turn on the engine... after the match i switch to the engine again???
Is it possible to make it like the FIFA Manager combination with FIFA?like you manage your team in the FM mode and you play in FIFA mode.Then it AUTOMATICALLY switch back to the FM menu after the game ended?

Rikman is in Malia working over the summer months.

There is a video demo somewhere in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom