PS3 Cracked to play backup games...

So should I bite the bullet and update the PS3 or leave it and use the Proxy workaround and play a waiting game?

i am not updating either, i don't even need psn however i am keeping it as a potention option of having my cake and eating it at a later date

Bugger, just remembered that I forgot to grab the update for Modnation Racers. I can't go on PSN to get it or I'll have to update. Any ways around it?

that should work or if you don't want the update you can disable the network then you don't get the update pop-ups while you're playing

Excellent, it picks up that there's a game update regardless of you being signed into PSN or not :D

how to update to firmware 3.40 (i amusing 3.30)

as i want to use the psn+ network but i don't wanna update to the block the hack firmware

you need 3.40 firmware for psn+ ?

nope doesn't seem like it

ordered one of those break devices, will arrive tomorrow. not updating until i at least tested it. want to play the 2 "big demos" but i have to resist. ;)

nope doesn't seem like it

ordered one of those break devices, will arrive tomorrow. not updating until i at least tested it. want to play the 2 "big demos" but i have to resist. ;)

use PS3 Demo Manager to install demos without upgrading, not sure where to download them from but i've seen links for the fifa and pro evo demos on a couple of sites

I really want to get this JB thing but I'm being patient. I know things will only get better and easier in the future, like the Wii, PS2, etc. I'd love to see how far this all goes.

You got a JB key, Fishcake?

yeah got a homemade one using an ATAVRXPLAIN board, also got 2 ps3's one on 3.41 and the other with latest firmware for online

only really interested in it for modding games if possible, i've been away from the pro evo scene since the next gen versions started coming out so don't know what's possible and what tools are available but pes 2010 works with the jailbreak if you delete the game data first

might see if i can get a cheap copy on ebay to play around with for a couple of weeks before 2011 is released

Back
Top Bottom