Problems?

On the chatbox? It refreshes every 5 minutes, what are you trying to do to the server? :)

894d7c1c67cd2b69e1b06ead14a6796c.png

This box used to work, but I think after one update a few months ago it just stopped. I know that people are online but its ALWAYS empty for me.

That's really weird, it works fine here, but the active members in each forum count hasn't worked properly for a while.

This appears to be working for me now. How is it for you?

EDIT:

Now it's grinding to a halt again. Interesting.

Well I can confirm that it definitely isn't working properly, hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, try that. It all seems to be working for me now.

Incidentally, thanks for the help, jay.

Still having problems with the chatbox. I'll type a message and click "send" but the message box will grey out, as will the send box. If I refresh the page, my message shows in the chatbox then.

What also happens at the same time is if I try to edit a post in a thread. When I click to edit, I get a timer but it doesn't go to the edit screen. If I try a new post, I get the timer and I have to refresh the page to show my post.

Still having problems with the chatbox. I'll type a message and click "send" but the message box will grey out, as will the send box. If I refresh the page, my message shows in the chatbox then.

What also happens at the same time is if I try to edit a post in a thread. When I click to edit, I get a timer but it doesn't go to the edit screen. If I try a new post, I get the timer and I have to refresh the page to show my post.

All 3 of those functions are AJAX related and unless they're happening for others are likely to be related to a browser issue of some sort. Either there are issues with JavaScript or if you're using Firefox, an extension might be causing the problem. Can you try with a different browser to see if it all works?

AJAX error can also be duplicated when refreshing the chatbox, then clicking to refresh the page.

Ok I've tried a fix for the AJAX error popup. Please let me know if you notice any difference.

I just got the Ajax Error thingy - Never had it before.

It was about 10mins ago.

Just thought I would let you know.

Back
Top Bottom