Problems?

I really wish that when I ignore a certain member, I wouldn't see his nonsense posts even when they're quoted by another member. I assume that doesn't sound possible, though.

Not a problem, but a suggestion.

Would be possible to change the aspect ratio of the video window when posting videos like from youtube for example? From 4:3 to 16:9.

Most videos are in widescreen and since they are opened in 4:3 in the forum the image becomes even smaller then it could be in the already limited window size.

Can't comment on that one, Mart would have to look into it. But I'll let him know.

A little, but to be fully widescreen adapted it needs to be wider.

You can use the first video in this post as base, you need to make the window wider until the black bars disappear (the video is in 1920x1080 - default widescreen proportions).

I keep getting a message when coming on here on my Nokia Lumia.

It asks if I want to Open this file or save it'

No ad loads at the top of the page for me to see what could be causing it though and its been happening now for a few weeks.

Still getting the pop ups. But now I'm getting loads of Chinese text at the top as well. Not sure what that's all about.

only on this site? i get those spams in my browser occasionally when i download an app/exe and i accidently install something with it. maybe u should just check your recently installed softwares on your comp and delete the unknown ones :)

Sorry, its only on my windows phone that it's happening. And I don't have anything on that other than the default stuff and then a few apps like Facebook, twitter, Xbox, sky sports.

It's got so bad now that I can hardly come on here on that phone without getting redirected to a spam site.

Its either

WWW.android-app-play.com/app/gb1.php. And then loads of random letters and numbers.

Or
WWW.paulgrenwood.com/361/UK/sent.php and randomness...

I've sent a mail telling our server host. Not much me or Mart could do from our end regarding this issue, I'm afraid.

For those who might be wondering if the site is just horribly slow on their end: No, it's not. We're investigating, hang in there!

It actually seems OK to me but the server looks busy. I'll raise it with the hosts.

Is everyone else able to browse on mobile without any problems?

Every time I open a thread, 9 times out of 10, I'll be redirected to an ad page ("you've won an iPhone" etc.) that keeps reloading every time I click the "back" button, and I can't view the thread without reloading the home page and navigating to the thread again.

With it being ads, is there nothing that can be done about it due to the nature of the business?

It's just that I can't open a thread without being redirected to a fake competition winner webpage with a javascript protection feature that doesn't let me use the "back" button...

Yep ive had the same add for the past few days on mobile...its a pain.

I've had it for a few months on my windows phone. I can hardly use this site at work now. On my iphone I've had it for the past 2 maybe 3 days now. Auto redirecting to some spammy ad about winning phones or other prizes

It's nonstop on the phone, makes replying to a post impossible. I'm redirected to youradexchange.com and then my screen is taken over by one of the following pop-up ads (huge size, sorry):

4DneCLW.jpg

IRNGxGW.jpg

I used to get the same ads too and had a to click the back button a lot but sometimes doesn't work.

Thankfully though today I haven't seen any of it.

Back
Top Bottom