Problems?

Can you give me any examples etc? Not sure what that would be. You could check JavaScript again, though, for old time's sake if it's the instant update stuff that isn't working.

Cheers Mart, I'm checking my end, only started a few hours ago. From the main forum page I can see the threads with new posts in and the threads I have posted in but when I go in the thread it is showing the same post as a few hours earlier as being the last post, even though the main thread page says the last post was a few minuets ago? No matter how much I refresh or hit the new posts button it stays that way. Then I'll go back in later and its all updated. I double and triple posted a few times because at first I thought my posts were not registering? How weird is that?

The blu-ray thread is doing it now, on the main thread page it shows me posted at12.59 but ThomasG is showing as the last post in there 22.44??

Last edited:
Im new here but have been a member over on another pes site for a while.Just wondered if it was ok to post a link or create a thread about a new league starting?
Thanks for any help.

I have had to log into the site twice in the last hour even though I set it to remember me. What the fuck is going on?!

Doesn't happen all the time, but the page constantly reloads the ads and everything else for some reason. It's not actually visible apart from the page loading thing at the bottom of IE.

Don't know why it does it, but it gets annoying.

I haven't had this yet, is it still occurring? Does the page literally refresh or just some parts? If you could let me know which browsers you're using too, one mention of IE so far.

Cheers.

I keep getting a pop-up for some kind of survey or questionnaire. This is the only site I EVER get pop ups on, it's getting a bit annoying now. I have 2 pop up blockers on too. I'll take a screen shot the next time it happens.

I haven't had this yet, is it still occurring? Does the page literally refresh or just some parts? If you could let me know which browsers you're using too, one mention of IE so far.

Cheers.

It was happening alot to me for the last couple of weeks at work (Never happened to me before) - using XP. Everytime I came in it would go mental and the loading bar would go crazy - like it was refreshing constantly. It made my whole computer go slow and I wouldn't be able to close it down.

When I got home - using Safari everything was fine. Just happened at work.

But It just stopped the other day - I think after you did a little tinkering with something else and there was some downtime.

Now it doesn't happen anymore :DD

I keep getting a pop-up for some kind of survey or questionnaire. This is the only site I EVER get pop ups on, it's getting a bit annoying now. I have 2 pop up blockers on too. I'll take a screen shot the next time it happens.
Please do. There should be no pop-ups but I think one of the ads generates one from doubleclick.net or similar. If it does happen please also let us know which ads were being displayed.

The downtime recently was to update the software on the server and also install a caching system. There may have been a few issues but everything should run more quickly now, which it does seem to be doing.

Let me know if any bad things continue to happen.

Mart can you make the "Mart test" style available in the quick style chooser?

i cant select it any more and my browser has gone back to how is was before with that annoying scroll bar at the bottom

Thanks

Not as far as I can tell mate. I had a look at the chatbox options a while ago and couldnt see any way to make any links posted in the chatbox clickable

They should work now in the same way they do here with the [ url ] tags.

If you're on Firefox, you could have used the "Linkification" extension, too, for making any links clickable, no matter where. But, I know, EW is teh Opera zone!!111 ;)

Back
Top Bottom