Problems?

When you get an AJAX error can you confirm what it says or screenshot it? Thank you please.

Ok, a couple of those errors still existed so they should also have been handled now.

Theese forums are crap it took me 8 trys to get the Picture registration code right maybe you should make it easier like with the letters and just a line through them instead of a shit picture. Sorry for being rude but this is very annoying.

Theese forums are crap it took me 8 trys to get the Picture registration code right maybe you should make it easier like with the letters and just a line through them instead of a shit picture. Sorry for being rude but this is very annoying.

If there was an award for the best 1st post on the forums this guy would win hands down :APPLAUD:

Feel free to pm Mart, I've already told him to quit painting those ugly things in his free time. The bloke just won't listen, he rather sees himself as a new Picasso.

I think we should all be glad Mart didn't take it to another level:
badcaptcha.gif

2268237607_99ff9edc5d.jpg

2268237679_4bef97f9b0.jpg

2268237733_cda4a1dbb3.jpg

This one would prevent more than half of evo-web members to never been able to register

:LOL:

Haha oops. It all went downhill after then anyway. Should be fixed. :)

If there was an award for the best 1st post on the forums this guy would win hands down :APPLAUD:

Yeah,one of the best 1st post, internet forums ever seen :BRMM:

Two accounts

Hello!

I today was registered on your site, but before me it was made by my brother -(facemakers for PES 2010)

At us one computer... I think there can be problems with access on the best site...

Please, enable both of us with different accounts to visit your best site. Please)

Two accounts

Hello!

I today was registered on your site, but before me it was made by my brother -(facemakers for PES 2010)

At us one computer... I think there can be problems with access on the best site...

Please, enable both of us with different accounts to visit your best site. Please)

Hey there & welcome!

I don't think I fully understand your concerns. Do you plan on sharing the very same account or did your brother register with a different one? There's a user named "Anat-Z" who shares your IP, does he happen to be your brother? If so, there shouldn't be any issues whatsoever here as long as you properly log in and log out.

Tom

Where could I gave a suggestion?

Could I say here to some mod see?
Anyway, I think it's important to EDITION THREAD to see a new thread to people post new kit for season 2010/2011 to kitmakers.

You needed to make five replies before being able to create threads. Guess that's fixed itself now.

Back
Top Bottom