PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

23new.gif

Liga Nacional: Segunda Division
Breaking News

¡Promovido!

big_md-i187277.jpg

Alavés have won promotion to the Liga Nacional Primera Division on the last day of league fixtures. Alavés drew 1-1 at home against Cadiz C.F. and cemented their status in Spain's top flight next season. A win would have delivered the Segunda Division title, while a draw and perhaps even a loss, would have depended on other league results. As it happened, Real Sociedad won on the last day and were crowned Segunda Division champions, themselves bouncing back into the top flight after last season's relegation.

Final Table 05/06

1. Real Sociedad 25pts (C)
2. Alavés 24pts (P)
----------------
3. Espanyol 24pts
4. Sporting 23pts
5. Getafe 20pts
6. Malaga 18pts
7. Cadiz 18pts
8. Elche 5pts

dosbufandas.jpg

Joy in the streets of Vitoria-Gasteiz

GaraNabarmen_nabarmen20050612.jpg

Fans packed local bars

315213_MEDIUMLANDSCAPE.jpg

José Mena's goal sparked wild celebrations

Alavés now have a Copa Nacional final against Sporting C.P. to think about and Professor Nutmeg will be eyeing his first piece of silverware at the club.

Due to their fine league and Copa form, Alavés have managed to receive enough points to pay their wages, with a little left over. However it's the reality of Primera Division football which will provide a financial respite for the small club.

logo.gif

***** stars

Rankings
2nd Division = 1st place.
The CUP = Quarter Finals.
WEFA list = 56th place.

Real Madrid CF has had a wonderful start in the 2nd Division with GameKiller as the new coach. Last year Real Madrid had the weakest season of their whole history and had to move down to the 2nd Division.

Were now in the year 2005 and Real Madrid has gotten a new coach who goes under the nickname, GameKiller. With the coach's wonderful techniques, formation and strategies Real Madrid has come to the top of the 2nd Division.

They are now in the first place with Ajaccio just 4 points behind. The starclub has had an active transfer month in January where GameKiller asked Perez to buy certain players and let some go.

Real Madrid CF got an offer on Filipe from Bielefeld (from 2nd Division too) and Madrid accepted the offer imedietly. Soon after the club let Rúben go on a free transfer after having spend some money on the brazilian duo, Cicinho and Lugano.

The club haven't announced how many money have been spend, other than the economy is very good. There's rumours out there that RealMadrid tried to get Baros, Owen, and Puyol from the rival of 04, and it's said to be huge offers. But AstonVilla, Newcastle and Barcelona all rejected.

Real Madrid CF's formation:
----------------Casillas------------------
--Cicinho---S.Ramos--Woodgate---R.Carlos--
----------------P.Garcia------------------
-----Beckham------------------------------
------------------Guti--------------------
--------------------------Zidane----------
------------Ronaldo-----------------------
---------------------Raul-----------------

Subs.
GK
-Diego Lopez
Defender
-Helguera
-Pavon
-Arbeloa
-Salgado
-Mejia
-Diogo
-Lugano
-Raul Bravo
Midfielder
-Gravesen
-Jurado
-Robinho
-Minambres
-Jotha
Attacker
-J.Baptista
-Javi Garcia

The 2nd Division Ranking 05
1. Real Madrid CF 28P
2. Bielefeld 21P
---------------------------------
3. Ajaccio 21P
4. Kaiserslautern 17P
5. Bordeux 16P
6. Sparta Rotterdam 12P
7. Ado den 10P
8. RBC 01P

Coach GameKiller knew from the beginning that he had to get rid of some of the star players, if not, this team wouldn't work.

When GameKiller where announced as the new coach back in the start of this season (2nd Division 05) he said:
"I'm really happy to be at a club like RealMadrid, it's an honour. I have talked a lot to the president Perez, Butragüeno and Sacchi. And after having spend a lot of time with these people, I know for sure that I am at a proffesional club. But if I'm going to take this great team up to the best leagues I have to sell some of the star players and let some of the B-team players go."

Real Madrid CF in serious attacking problems
Real Madrid CF coach GameKiller isn't satisfied with his attacking side. In the start formation he has Raul and Ronaldo, with only J.Baptista as a real substitute attacker.

"Well...as you can see, we have a problem when it comes to attackers. That's why we desperately tried to get Owen back, but without luck and we ended up with two defenders and no attackers after the January transfer month. I'm very satisfied with Ronaldo's skills and shape, but it's not enough. I know Raul is a great attacker, but right now his not hitting the goal and even worse, he isn't scoring any goals rigth now. Then we have Julio Baptista who Luxemburgo (former coach) wanted back in 04. So far he hasn't impressed me and haven't scored that many goals either. Because of that I has taken Javi Garcia from the B-team and used him as a striker, but he isn't of world class and aren't scoring any goals.

As you can see, coach GameKiller isn't satisfied with the attackers, even if he has some of the best like Ronaldo and Raul. So let's see what GameKiller and Perez are up to when the transfer-window opens again in the summer.

Real Madrid CF - Ajaccio = Real trash 2nd place team with 10-1!
Many medias guessed that this would be the most even match in the 2nd Division of 05, but we were proven wrong. Real Madrid CF showed world-class football and proofed everyone that this team doesn't belong in this division.

We asked coach GameKiller what he thought of the game:
"Well...I think it was a great and joyful game. It was the best game in my whole carieer. I thought Ajaccio was a strong side, but they lacked all over the pitch. We dominated and we kicked them out of the Bernabeu. At the same time we showed everyone, that Real Madrid CF belongs in the league where the best teams compete.

I were really satisfied with the game, Ronaldo was constantly dangerous, the same was Robinho. Beckham surprised me with two beatiful goals and J.Baptista finally scored a goal more on penalty kick. I think we has a great defense too, there has only been scored five goals against us in the league, but the defense isn't perfect yet. I have yet to find the perfect balance and make a stronger midfield. But yeah, I'm satisfied and it gives us confidence that we can win the match against Bordeux in the quarter finals too."

Last edited:

Calcio Update...

Serie A Fixture 16

Ascoli 2 - 1 Fiorentina

Struggling Ascoli kicked off the new year with a rare win, overcoming Fiorentina in the Stadio Del Duca. They had to come back from a goal down after Ujfalusi's terrific through ball had allowed Pazzini to stylishly strike the visitors into a first-half lead, but some good work down Ascoli's left flank, most of which was initiated by converted wide-man Alfredo Cariello playing at fullback, lead to Ascoli's revival.

A Cariello cross was nodded down by Virga for Nicolas Andres Cordova to curl in his fifth of the season, making the Chilean playmaker Ascoli's top scorer this season, and then Bjelanovic's clever first-time pass set up midfield battler Mattia Biso to slam home the second-half winner.

Promoted Ascoli remain in 13th position, but now enjoy a six point buffer zone between themselves and the relegation positions.

Watch HIGHLIGHTS

img_archivio51492005115451.jpg

MOTM: Alfredo Cariello (Ascoli)

Last edited:

Professor Nutmeg said:
23new.gif

Breaking News

¡Promovido!

big_md-i187277.jpg
Nice work, El Professor! How do you fancy your chances of survival in the top flight next season?

Best of luck in your cup final ;)

Hi Guys, I Stopped playing in WE9
my team was Real Madrid, I Played with Different team in PES5 and the team is AC Milan. with the all AC Milan stars like Maldini, Pirlo, Shevcehnko, etc.. . I Forgot to tell you that I Bought the Money from PES-Shop so I Started with 50000.

I Saw your thread and i liked it, so Can I Join in?

Last edited:

Weird begin of the newe season for Standard.

First match Standard- Rosenborg 1-0 a deserved win with a penalty in injury time (Conceiçao scored).

Second match: Besiktas - Standard 1-0 with an own-goal by GK Runje (a cerance that bounced back on two players before hitting Runje's back...a comedy capers goal).

Nassar said:
I Saw your thread and i liked it, so Can I Join in?
lol sure you can.

-

Was wondering does anybody change baal in ML when there playing a different type of match? Like if it's a european game, do you change to the CL ball, Cup games change to the black and white ball or something, and for league games change to the normal ball you use.

I put the balls on "random"...i don't really care about those things although i prefer evening fixtures for some reason...

23new.gif

Breaking News

¡Campeones!

Copa Nacional Final Result
Alavés 1
Antchouet 57'
Sporting 0

Alavés have won the Copa Nacional by beating Sporting CP 1-0. Antchouet's solitary effort in the second half was enough to take the Basque club to glory. The win comes just days after the club's promotion to the Primera Division. Manager Professor Nutmeg now has his hands on his first bit of silverware since joining the club two seasons ago in the 2005/2006 campaign.

To view highlights click here

Calcio Update...

Coppa Italia Semi Final 2nd Leg

Ascoli 2 - 0 Parma (Ascoli advance 2-1 on aggregate)

A late, late goal by striker Marco Ferrante won the tie for Ascoli, booking them a date in the Coppa Italia final with AC Milan. Sasa Bjelanovic had earlier levelled the tie on aggregate in the second half, setting the stage for his strike-partner to apply the killing blow in the last minute.

Watch HIGHLIGHTS

img_archivio51492005115542.jpg

MOTM: Nicolas Andres Cordova (Ascoli)

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Team Name: AC Milan
Difficulty: *** ***
Maneger: Me :D
Time: 10 min.

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

some Facts:
* I bought the 6th star from PES-Shop [Cost 1,500].
* I bought Master League Const. from PES-Shop [Cost 2,000].
* I bought Master League Points. from PES-Shop [Cost 10,000].
* I Started the Master League with 50,000.
* I Started the Master League with Match Mode Players. [with AC Milan full roster]
* I Edited the League and I Choose the teams with me.
* I choose 10 Minutes.
* I choose Difficulty 6 stars.

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

League A
Italian + French Clubs

League B
Spanish + Portugal Clubs

League C
German + Dutch Clubs

League D
England + Scottish Clubs

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

AC Milan Squad

myteamac8fg.png

01. DIDA
12. Valerio FIORI
16. Zeljko KALAC

02. CAFU
03. Paolo MALDINI
04. Kakha KALADZE
05. Alessandro COSTACURTA
13. Alessandro NESTA
17. Dario SIMIC
18. Marek JANKULOVSKI
31. Jaap STAM

08. Gennaro Ivan GATTUSO
10. Manuel RUI COSTA
14. Johann VOGEL
20. Clarence SEEDORF
21. Andrea PIRLO
22. KAKA
23. Massimo AMBROSINI
27. SERGINHO

07. Andriy SHEVCHENKO
09. Filippo INZAGHI
11. Alberto GILARDINO
32. Christian VIERI

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Last edited:

nerf said:
Nice work, El Professor! How do you fancy your chances of survival in the top flight next season?

Well, i reckon it will be easier avoiding the drop, then it was to get into the top 2 places of the Segunda Division.
I'm in the process of releasing the odd older player and bringing in younger replacements on "frees," as my financial situation dictates this. I'm actually trying to bring in cheaper players too, replacing the outgoing more expensive ones. The board appreciate that.
If things go well by the winter transfer window of next season, i might actually be able to buy a player.
My squad has remained very much intact though. I couldn't bring in anyone during this past season. I like to keep the nucleus together though. I can only see one or two starting changes, perhaps in the full back position, next season.

Here's to taking on Spain's finest next season. :D

PS your Cordova chap seems quite the player at Ascoli.

He Stringer, sorry I couldnt reply before i had a sort of holiday with my school and I am really busy with school nowdays. But anyway I will give you some sites which can be usefull.http://www.vi.nl/vi/show/id=40047/view=104493/dbid=847/typeofpage=40041/sc=48e6f3 ANDhttp://www.heraclesonline.nl/bb292538-d310-426a-a506-e733b3b30a9d.aspxHere you can find the selection of Heracles all up to date and if you click on the player names you see their career.I dont think their is a site with stats for the players of Heracles almelo.. But if you want to know anything about their players then let me know. Although Heracles dont have the most 'interesting' players.

Professor Nutmeg said:
PS your Cordova chap seems quite the player at Ascoli.
Yep, he has been very important to the team this season. Not only is he the top scorer so far, but most of what we create is channelled through him as the playmaker. He's handy with dead balls too. I wouldn't be surprised if one or two bigger clubs are sniffing round him come the summer.

GFK said:
He Stringer, sorry I couldnt reply before i had a sort of holiday with my school and I am really busy with school nowdays. But anyway I will give you some sites which can be usefull.http://www.vi.nl/vi/show/id=40047/view=104493/dbid=847/typeofpage=40041/sc=48e6f3 AND http://www.heraclesonline.nl/bb292538-d310-426a-a506-e733b3b30a9d.aspx Here you can find the selection of Heracles all up to date and if you click on the player names you see their career.I dont think their is a site with stats for the players of Heracles almelo.. But if you want to know anything about their players then let me know. Although Heracles dont have the most 'interesting' players.
Okay thanks mate, i understand about school and shit lol.

Thats why choose them because they had some very average players. Maybe i can make them into interesting plyers.

Last edited:

nerf said:
I wouldn't be surprised if one or two bigger clubs are sniffing round him come the summer.

I reckon you'll be safe. The com doesn't seem to like buying your players these days. Even the ones transfer listed.

Professor Nutmeg if i have a players that has been doing good for a number of seasons, i will usualy put them in the transfer list and if a big cub wants to buy him, then i sell him. If it's some crappy Portsmouth/Treviso/Malaga...kinda a team, i won't sell the player.

Try to be realistc as possible.

Professor Nutmeg said:
23new.gif

Breaking News

¡Promovido!

big_md-i187277.jpg

Alavés have won promotion to the Liga Nacional Primera Division on the last day of league fixtures. Alavés drew 1-1 at home against Cadiz C.F. and cemented their status in Spain's top flight next season. A win would have delivered the Segunda Division title, while a draw and perhaps even a loss, would have depended on other league results. As it happened, Real Sociedad won on the last day and were crowned Segunda Division champions, themselves bouncing back into the top flight after last season's relegation.

Final Table 05/06

1. Real Sociedad 25pts (C)
2. Alavés 24pts (P)
----------------
3. Espanyol 24pts
4. Sporting 23pts
5. Getafe 20pts
6. Malaga 18pts
7. Cadiz 18pts
8. Elche 5pts

dosbufandas.jpg

Joy in the streets of Vitoria-Gasteiz

GaraNabarmen_nabarmen20050612.jpg

Fans packed local bars

315213_MEDIUMLANDSCAPE.jpg

José Mena's goal sparked wild celebrations

Alavés now have a Copa Nacional final against Sporting C.P. to think about and Professor Nutmeg will be eyeing his first piece of silverware at the club.

Due to their fine league and Copa form, Alavés have managed to receive enough points to pay their wages, with a little left over. However it's the reality of Primera Division football which will provide a financial respite for the small club.

Aupa Alaves!Well done sir. Shame you couldn't swop the positions of the two supporters over ,but apart from that i can only heap praise on your finely follicled head.I see Espanyol pushed u all the way - with i presume De la Pena & Tamudo a constant menace to Division 2 defences.db

Yeah, playing as a smaller club as most of us are, you ought to sell i f a big club comes in for your best players.

A nice touch in the Cup finals. As you may know i had a Copa Nacional Final (div2) recently and in the opening scenes (i have it set to important matches only) you could see the crowds choreographed/lined up in the team colours. eg My Alavés fans area was full of blue and white stripes filling the seats - the effect you get if the crowd hold up couloured bits of card. At the Sporting end it was the same, but in green and white. It looked pretty cool and added to the Cup final atmosphere. Look out for it in your next cup final ;)

denirobob said:
Aupa Alaves!Well done sir. Shame you couldn't swop the positions of the two supporters over ,but apart from that i can only heap praise on your finely follicled head.I see Espanyol pushed u all the way - with i presume De la Pena & Tamudo a constant menace to Division 2 defences.db

Thanks mate, you know how tough it can be in the second division. Absolutely about Espanyol, De la Pena in behind Tamudo posed quite a threat. Many critics tipped them to go back up.
It really feels good when you win promotion and felt you earnt it, particularly if you narrowly missed out previously.

Db, have you decided who the teams will be joining your Metz in Ligue 2. I'm interested. Have you created a couple more french sides?

PS i do have a finely follicled head. The hot young lady who was washing my hair at the hairdressers the other day said i had very soft hair for a guy. I love the hair-washing bit :D

Last edited:

Stringer Bell said:
Professor Nutmeg if i have a players that has been doing good for a number of seasons, i will usualy put them in the transfer list and if a big cub wants to buy him, then i sell him. If it's some crappy Portsmouth/Treviso/Malaga...kinda a team, i won't sell the player.

Try to be realistc as possible.
Professor Nutmeg said:
Yeah, playing as a smaller club as most of us are, you ought to sell if a big club comes in for your best players.
A friend and I were discussing this the other week. We decided to try and set a guideline, which was that you should look at your Team Information screen (in the League) at the end of the season and transfer list your top three players by highest average rating (you know, the 6.7, 6.5, 6.2 etc ratings). Realistically these were the stand-out players in your side and would be scouted.

We also decided that if a club with a higher WEFA Ranking bids for any of your players then you have to sell. We haven't had chance to put this into practice yet, it's just theory at this stage.

Some very good ideas there nerf..if only the computer would act more logically...with my Standard ML i had the luck that the CPU was interested in two players who were usually on the bench...it had a realistic touch since one of them (a created one) was a promising young players with a few good appearances...Udinese bought him...The other one never played and he was bought by a second division club while my ML club had just won promotion.

Standard are doing quite good for the moment in the first division. After four matches they are 6th.
Results:
Olympiakos Piraeus - Standard 0-1 (a beautifull 30 metrs shot from Geeraerts).
Standard - Feyenoord 2-2 (Kuyt, Conçeicao, Conçeicao, Pardo)

PSV, Besiktas, Dynamo Kiev and Fenerbahce have 9 points after four matches.
Standard, Feyenoord and Rangers have 6 points.

With hindsight, i have created a good balanced league where every team can win against the other one...which i like...In PES4 i had a Spanish-Portuges league where Real Madrid had only lost 4 points in one season, two draws against my Sociedad team. The season after that they only lost 2 points in a draw against Sociedad...this is not very realistic...

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Week 1
ud.jpg
vs.
a.c%20milan.gif

Udinese vs. AC Milan

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Start- lineup
1. Dida

2. Cafu
3. Maldini
13. Nesta
31. Stam

10. Rui Costa
20. Seedorf
21. Pirlo
22. Kaka

7. Shevcehnko
11. Gilardino

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Minute by Minute
16' Seedorf Goal, Assisted by Cafu from the Right side
45' Shevcehnko sub out, Vieri Sub in
90' Vieri Goal

Man of the Match
Cafu 8.0 *

also
Seedorf 8.0
Vieri 7.0

Standing & Results

Standing
Inter 3
Lyon 3
Marseille 3
Fiorntina 3
AC Milan 3
Lazio 3
Juventus 3
Paris SG 3

Round 1 Results
Auxerre 1-3 Fiorntina
Palermo 0-1 Paris SG
Chievo 1-4 Lyon
Juventus 2-1 Roma
Parma 3-4 Lazio
Inter 4-0 Monaco
Udinese 0-2 AC Milan
Sampadoria 0-3 Marseille

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

nerf said:
A friend and I were discussing this the other week. We decided to try and set a guideline, which was that you should look at your Team Information screen (in the League) at the end of the season and transfer list your top three players by highest average rating (you know, the 6.7, 6.5, 6.2 etc ratings). Realistically these were the stand-out players in your side and would be scouted.

We also decided that if a club with a higher WEFA Ranking bids for any of your players then you have to sell. We haven't had chance to put this into practice yet, it's just theory at this stage.
Good idea you and your friend made up there. I'm gonna put that into practice.

-

Nice goal Mussav.

Last edited:

I'm not convinced that transfer listing your top perfomers is realistic, if you like. Selling them, if a bigger club comes in for them, absolutely, but actively wanting them to go doesn't seem right, i'd say.

Professor Nutmeg said:
I'm not convinced that transfer listing your top perfomers is realistic, if you like. Selling them, if a bigger club comes in for them, absolutely, but actively wanting them to go doesn't seem right, i'd say.
lol not like that, obviously lets say they've been in the club for say 6 season and your in Div1 and for 2 of those seasons his played his best football there....then sell him...if you know what i mean.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Ah, it's not emulating a desire for them to leave, it's just supposed to encourage the CPU teams to bid. The CPU is more likely to bid for a player on the transfer list than one that is not, so this is just giving the CPU a helping hand. The realistic edge comes from the increased chance of other clubs being interested in your best players, the method itself being irrelevent in this case. If that makes sense.

I'll throw my hat into the ring.....

100px-R_racing_c_de_santander.gif
23new.gif

'Racing' headlong towards disaster
Racing’s new boss makes a shaky start.

preciadodeclarando.jpg

- Preciado “The Mis-Manager" steps down

After a summer of discontent on the North coast of Spain, a (small) ray of light broke out over ‘El Sardinero’ in August. Manuel Preciado the manager who oversaw a mass exodus of talent from the club, finally stepped down, replaced by the unproven Englishman, T Butcher. His appointment was bizarrely based on the recommendation of the Pro Evo fanatic Chairman, Manuel Huerta Castillo.

But despite Butcher’s optimistic words, few Racing fans could see anything but failure for ‘TB’ and the club as a whole. Racing’s squad had been broken up piecemeal, the spine of Javi Guerrero (to Celta de Vigo), Regueiro (to Valencia CF), Juanma (Deportivo de La Coruña), Benayoun (West Ham United) and Anderson (Malaga CF) departing, only one player of note coming in to try and fill the void.

As ‘TB’ arrived to take training on his first day, he must have pondered what on Earth had prompted him to sign his contract. He was left little talent by the previous regime, only journeymen footballers long past their best and a handful of kids taken from the youth side. The arrival of the mercurial Stephane Dalmat, and in his luggage, his younger brother Wilfred, brought some joy, but not enough to lift the grey cloud weighing the club down.

As pre-season wound to an end, Castillo, took Butcher to one side, not to demand promotion, as he had expected, but the simple request to keep Racing in business. It looked a lost cause from the outset as Racing surrendered 1-0 to Mallorca, Celta Vigo and Real Zaragoza respectively. The performances were solid and Racing did not play like a team destined for oblivion, but the results told their own story and each time, Racing were left with a bitter taste in their mouths. While Racing’s 1st XI were just about good enough for the division, the limits of the bench were plain for all to see. With little support to call on, the defence were often dead on their feet and TB had no choice but to hope they could hold out. They could not, each of the deciding goals coming with no more than 8 or 9 minutes left on the clock.

0506racbet3.jpg

- Racing win a corner

At the other end, things looked bleaker still. Despite the promptings of Dalmat from midfield, Racing’s forward line, although young and full of promise, were often squeezed out by strong and pacy defenders. Butcher could see the situation spiralling out of control and on the coach back from Zaragoza, demanded re-inforcements from Castillo. The Chairman’s defence, as ever, was a lack of funds. TB demanded that any money earned by the club prior to the January transfer window be used to try and tempt a striker to the club and to everyone’s amazement, Castillo consented.

Butcher threw out his previous game plans and started work on a 5-4-1 formation. The pragmatist in him decided that the PES from 1 or 2 0-0 results would be enough to keep the club liquid till the end of the season. Once a new striker was in, all memories of defensive attitudes would be forgotten. The formation’s debut away to Cadiz did not bode well. Reeling from a sloppy goal given away in the first few minutes, Racing were caught again, this time on the counter just before half time.

As if some enormous weight had been lifted, Racing came out in the second half like a side reborn. Cadiz were regularly being dragged this way and that, and in the 60th Racing struck their first goal of the season. An astonishing run of pace and power from Stephane Dalmat found him on the edge of the box, defenders trailing in his wake. With a quick look up, he powered his shot between goalie and near post, and into the roof of the net. Had the keeper been fool enough to get a hand to it, he would surely have broken his arm.

The pressure on Cadiz was beginning to tell. Minutes later, Oscar Serrano was brought down on the edge of the box. It was an innocuous challenge, but he had been chopped down twice already and the referee had had enough. The ball was placed on the spot for the man of the moment, and Dalmat strolled up to the ball, hitting if firmly to the keepers right. The keeper had no chance, nor did he need one. A gleeful Cadiz fan sitting in row H was equal to it as the ball zipped high and wide past it’s intended target. With that miss, the confidence that Racing had built up, slipped away and at the end, Butcher could be seen openly weeping in the dugout.

el-sardinero5.jpg

- Spot the Penalty....

NEXT WEEK – “From Russia with Love”

Back
Top Bottom