PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

T Butcher fan said:
0506racbet3.jpg

- Racing win a corner
:lol:

Lol, great stuff TB. Back with a bang! :D Go Stephane!

Nerf. That's true, but when the com bids for your transfer listed player, if offers you less than if they're not. And if you're going to let your star player leave, it's got to be for "top dollar!" eg Reyes, Rooney etc... ;)

Stringer: i don't think that there are much (if any) Italian players in the Eredivisie. Plenty of Belgians, Scandinavians, Sout-Americans, Africans...

Standard lost his match against Rangers rather unfirtunate (and undeserved). Prso transformed a stupid penalty in the first half when Standard were dominating. In the second half Geeraerts (he again) scored the equaliser and then there was only one team on the pitch. Standard attacked the Rangers goal relentless but failed before goal or had bad luck, and then at the end of the match (the last attack) Prso scored his second goal...

Rangers - Standrad 2-1

Currently Standard are 9th....
Next match is the derby against Anderlecht, a Belgian classic and a win would be welcome...

Last edited:

nerf said:
A friend and I were discussing this the other week. We decided to try and set a guideline, which was that you should look at your Team Information screen (in the League) at the end of the season and transfer list your top three players by highest average rating (you know, the 6.7, 6.5, 6.2 etc ratings). Realistically these were the stand-out players in your side and would be scouted.

We also decided that if a club with a higher WEFA Ranking bids for any of your players then you have to sell. We haven't had chance to put this into practice yet, it's just theory at this stage.
LOL Nerf getting a bit too hard-core there aren't ya ? :mrgreen:

Not to say that I dont like what I'm hearing. I certainly do and these ideas are quite cool and original for me to hear :).

I just think sometimes the ranking is a bit screwed up especially right when game starts where a lot of teams who are crappier than you are sometimes even 40 places or so above so i wouldn't necessarily sell to them if they bid. But i'm with you with the other idea IF you're a very small club who is bound to have star player leave to a mid-table or top club but if not a really small club then i probably wont transferlist my top 3 performers just because i hope like in real life you can keep some of them or all of them.

Last edited:

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Week 2
a.c%20milan.gif
vs.
parma.gif

AC Milan vs. Parma

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Start- lineup
16. Kalac

2. Cafu
3. Maldini
13. Nesta
18. Jankulovski

8. Gattuso
10. Rui Costa
20. Seedorf
22. Kaka

9. F. Inzaghi
7. Shevcehnko

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Minute by Minute
65' F. Inzaghi sub out, Vieri sub in.
85' Shevcehnko sub out, Gilardino sub in.

Man of the Match
Seedorf 7.0

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

2150_big.jpg

Man of the Match
Clarence SEEDORF

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Standing & Results

Standing
Fiorntina 6
Inter 6
Marseille 6
Lyon 6
Juventus 6
AC Milan 4
Lazio 3
Udinese 3

Round 1 Results
Auxerre 1-0 Palermo
Monaco 0-4 Fiorntina
AC Milan 0-0 Parma
Marseille 3-1 Lazio
Chievo 1-2 Juventus
Paris SG 0-2 Inter
Lyon 1-0 Sampadoria
Roma 2-3 Udinese

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Guys I'm thinkin to buy a good DMF

and this is my list.

1. Steven Gerrard
2. Gravesen
3. Ballack
4. Essian
5. Makelele
6. Vieira
7. Emerson
8. Gilberto Silva

what do you think of Ballack ?

Man, i miss the Roteiro ball :( I don't really like the Pelias II and the F50s are rubbish. What i'd give to have an Aerow, but i don't want to patch. Why didn't they keep the Roteiro instead of giving us 3 F50s (all rubbish)

My knowledge of balls generally extends only to 'lucky' and 'unlucky' varieties. As a result I only play with the yellow one at the minute, but I struggle to tell the difference between them anyway (are there any, other than looks?) Also, is it just me, or did the balls get smaller after PES3?

nerf said:
Ah, it's not emulating a desire for them to leave, it's just supposed to encourage the CPU teams to bid. The CPU is more likely to bid for a player on the transfer list than one that is not, so this is just giving the CPU a helping hand. The realistic edge comes from the increased chance of other clubs being interested in your best players, the method itself being irrelevent in this case. If that makes sense.
Hi Nerf,In pes4 the only players that were ever bidded for at Maritimo were the original mob. No neck Edgar and the peroxide prowler Moulongui despite their great form were never given a second glance :(In pes5, is it possible (like it was in pes3) to change the settings on transfer market activity ?dbps - good luck in your cup final

T Butcher fan said:
My knowledge of balls generally extends only to 'lucky' and 'unlucky' varieties. As a result I only play with the yellow one at the minute, but I struggle to tell the difference between them anyway (are there any, other than looks?) Also, is it just me, or did the balls get smaller after PES3?
CL ball always seems a bit heavier/more solid to me m8db

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Week 3
asm.gif
vs.
a.c%20milan.gif

AS Monaco vs. AC Milan

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Start- lineup
16. Kalac

2. Cafu
4. Kaladze
13. Nesta
31. Stam

8. Gattuso
20. Seedorf
21. Pirlo
22. Kaka

7. Shevcehnko
32. Shevcehnko

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Minute by Minute
45' Vieri sub out, Gilardino sub in.

Man of the Match
Zeljko KALAC 7.0 (AC Milan)

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

2175_big.jpg

Man of the Match
Zeljko KALAC

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Standing & Results

Standing
Inter 9
Marseille 7
Lyon 7
Juventus 7
Fiorntina 7
Udinese 6
AC Milan 5
Lazio 4

Round 1 Results
Udinese 1-0 Auxerre
Marseille 1-1 Lyon
Lazio 1-1 Paris SG
Monaco 0-0 AC Milan
Inter Milan 3-0 Chievo
Juventus 0-0 Parma
Fiorntina 0-2 Roma
Palermo 0-2 Sampadoria

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

---------------------------------------
=======================================
---------------------------------------

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Week 4
a.c%20milan.gif
vs.
marseille.jpg

AC Milan vs. Marseille

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Start- lineup
16. Kalac

3. Maldini
4. Kaladze
13. Nesta
17. Dario Simic

10. Rui Costa
20. Seedorf
21. Pirlo
23. Ambrosini

7. Shevcehnko
9. Inzaghi

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Minute by Minute
20' Pirlo Goal by FK
48' Marsellie Scored Goal by Bamogo :(
90+ Gooooal Rui Rui Rui Costa ;), Assisted by Inzaghi

Man of the Match
Filippo INZAGHI 7.5

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

inzaghi.gif

Man of the Match
Filippo INZAGHI

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Standing & Results

Standing
Inter 10
Lyon 10
Juventus 10
Fiorntina 9
AC Milan 8
Marseille 7
Roma 6
Udinese 6

Round 1 Results
Auxerre 1-1 Monaco
Inter Milan 1-1 Palermo
Sampadoria 0-2 Juventus
Chievo 1-0 Udinese
AC Milan 2-1 Marseille
Paris SG 1-2 Fiorntina
Parma 0-3 Roma
Lyon 2-0 Lazio

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

denirobob said:
Hi Nerf,In pes4 the only players that were ever bidded for at Maritimo were the original mob. No neck Edgar and the peroxide prowler Moulongui despite their great form were never given a second glance :(In pes5, is it possible (like it was in pes3) to change the settings on transfer market activity ?dbps - good luck in your cup final
No, it's not possible to alter the market activity.

I'm not far from the end of my first season now, so it'll be interesting to see what happens in the negotiation periods.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Man, i miss the Roteiro ball :( I don't really like the Pelias II and the F50s are rubbish. What i'd give to have an Aerow, but i don't want to patch. Why didn't they keep the Roteiro instead of giving us 3 F50s (all rubbish)
The F50 balck and white one is really good.

Do you remember the WC2002 one in WE7? Now that was a great ball the way it used to spin around on the pitch was so sexy :mrgreen:

Hi chaps,

ta nerf - well i wish you good luck m8

anyone seen the world cup 2006 ball by any chance ? I read on Fifa that a little girl had won the design competition for it, but don't know if her idea will actually become the real thing or not.

db

db

I'm afraid i don't like the Adidas balls, Stringer :( The CL ball is probably the best, but for me the Roteiro was king (for Adidas). The Nike Aerow looks the best, imo, as it spins around. Add to that, the official LFP Aerow, the yellow High visibilty Aerow, the Premiership Aerow etc. The F50 look a bit poo to me, design wise. Has anyone seen them in a game?

Db, who's going to be in Ligue 2 with your Metz? Are you creating another French side?

Hi Proff,

I havent completely decided yet but am likely to go for loosely Francaphone setup so that'd bring Anderlecht & Brugge into the mix and then most likely Basle and Grasshoppers.

Ligue 2 although yet to be confirmed is likely to look something like this...

Metz
Strasbourg
Troyes
Ajaccio
Anderlecht
C Brugge
Basle
Grasshoppers

what do u think?

db

Hmm, i reckon despite their current real life standings, i'd probably still put Le Mans and Nancy in with Troyes. Good call on putting the Belgian sides in D2 as there's a chance they won't get out, thus keeping D1 fully French.
One observation i've noticed over the past few PESs, WE & PESU rarely get promoted, if ever. Might be worth making one of them into a real life Ligue 2 club. Elche C.F. have always finished in the bottom 2 in my Div2. Granted i pretty much cleared out the majority of the players and filled them with mediocre FREE Spaniards, with the odd real player of theirs.

Hi Proff,

yeah good idea

With Nancy in their it'd give me a deby game in Div 2 and then hopefully on promotion i'll be meeting up with Strasbourg for a real needle match.

Are Sedan & Bastia the obvious choices in that case ?
http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/CLA_D2.html

I have a soft spot for Brest, not sure why, I just can't seem to put my finger on it

db

Yeah, creating two extra French teams over PES/WE United will enhanse your ML....just like it did with my short EPL ML with Wigan, when i created Wolves/Leeds.

Db, i'd create any Ligue 2 side you fancy. I generally do it by kits (nice or easy to make including the sponsor), players (if they're free/available in the game/loaned out from the bigger French sides). You may be seeing them a lot in div 2 ;)

I don't agree that We or Pes United don't get promoted Prof. In PES3 and PES4 one of them was always promoted (which i did not like since at that time i did not "over-write", and then i got fed up with it and created then championship leaders Ipswich over one of them inmy Ml with Wigan Athletic and guess what...it must have been the first time that they did not get promoted...
I also miss the Roteiro and i really don't like the orange/pink ball...i can't see it very good (Konami should think about geriatric gamers like me).
Db one of my next ML could be with Le Mans, for some reason i'm getting rather fond of this team...

Finally news about my Standard ML.
In my previous posting i talked about an upcoming derby angainst Anderlecht, but i was wrong...first i had to play Benfica (15th). Uptil now this is the best team i've played against...Standard were totally outplayed during the first half...but in injury time Conçeicao (him again) scored...In the second half Standard played better but Ben,fica lost hte match with 1-0 and i have to see that they have reason to feel a litle bit robbed...In the second half i nearly score a beauty. Geeraerts (a created player with average stas but with "middle shooting) took a long shot with the R2 button...the Befica goalkeeper just tipped over the goal...otherwise it would have been like the famous Nayim goal in the ECII final of a Spanish tema against Arsenal (don't remember which team it was).

23new.gif

Liga Nacional: Primera Divisíon
Deportivo Alavés News

Bright Start To The Season For Alavés

Day 1:

Alavés 0
Bilbao 0

Day 2:

Valencia 0
Alavés 2
Antchouet 6' 87'

Alavés have kicked off their 07/08 Primera Divisíon campaign brightly. Although the opening fixture at home to fellow Basque club Bilbao, resulted in a draw, Day 2 of the calendar saw a shock win over Valencia at the Mestalla. Ex-Belenenses striker, Henri Antchouet, silenced the home crowd six minutes into the game as he fired past Canizares. The Gabonese international netted his second, three minutes from time to secure a shock 3 points for the visitors.
So it's 4 points from 6 for Professor Nutmeg's minnows and 5th place in the table.

Last edited:

jh_antchouet7.jpg

What's this ?!?? caught bang to rights trying to abscond with a jazz mag, concealed craftily between the pages of a respectable broadsheet ?

jh_antchouet6.jpg

With the proprietor none the wiser, it looks as if our man is getting away...

jh_antchouet5.jpg

Actually its all ok, he just wanted a copy of O Jogo to catch up on how his old teammates have been getting on. With his good name and respectability once more intact, our man can finish off his empenada in peace....

--

Well Done!

Looks like your shaping up to be the next Bernt Schuster mate! :)

Rupert Lowe quoted as “over the moon” with the performance of Southampton under the shrewd management of Jim Cornish. He is especially pleased at the almost unbelievable signing of Wayne Rooney on a free; the inexplicable release of Rooney from Man Utd was seized upon by the wily manager and can only be down to a disagreement with the often-fiery Ferguson.

Rooney quickly became a fans favourite and helped send Saints into the premier league where they so obviously belong.

Of there success Cornish said- “finishing second is perfect for me, if we’d have had young Wayne from the start of the season we would have finished top.”

The lad was disillusioned after being released but he came here and took the opportunity with both hands and I’m delighted for him.”

Thanks to Rooney’s goals the Saints also managed to win the cup, their first silverware for 33 years.

Couldn't belive it when I saw Rooney on a free, even more unbeliveble that he came to me!

First game of the new season is against Man U as well! Fate perhaps?

I initially started on 6* but I have had to go down a notch as it was a little too hard and I was having to play out of my skin just to win one nil.

I had a highlight reel that was two shots once! For my own enjoyment I had to go down to 5*.

going to play a few games tonight and I'll update soon.

Hey Stan how many English players have played in the Eredivisie?

Is it propa? Well is it lol.

Last edited:

Stringer Bell said:
Hey Stan how many English players have played in the Eredivisie?

Is it propa? Well is it lol.

Hm a bit an useless reaction, but I cant think of any English player who ever played in the Dutch League. Im sure there are but I cant think of any..

Back
Top Bottom