PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

I just scored the PS2 version of PES5 for £2.
eusa_dance.gif

Re: The Master League Thread

hahah i must have forgot about this account :JAY:

Was only 16 at the time. Remember that I used Fulham in the end. Saha, Boa Morte, McBride. Good times. :SMUG:
"West London White", with Saha and Boa Morte up front, were my biggest nightmare in PES 3 every time I started a new ML :)

my ML wid totenham
i2un.jpg
vf42.jpg
d167.jpg
3hir.jpg

That looks great Sattar. Good to see Spurs doing well. You've got some good players too.

I will upload some pictures as my Canvey Eagles ML season progresses.

I decided to start in Div 2 with 'new' default ML team. Playing on level 5 at the moment with 15 minute games. Into my 3rd season, Kortig is my best player. A midfielder who has been my top scorer for the first two seasons.

Haven't got promotion yet. I will post the league tables soon.

What level you play on Sattar?

Canvey Eagles ML

Season 1
Division 2 Final Table
qbajf976dmm8r8ffg.jpg

Division 2 Top Goalscorers
5pooon56msox5idfg.jpg

Season 2
Division 2 Final Table
dqgj7vbw6i5vbmbfg.jpg

Division 2 Top Goalscorers
ln5mr3nn4h4cmwffg.jpg

All Time Top Goalscorers
f5ndlyltk55u3xpfg.jpg

Hopefully next season we will get promotion.

Last edited:
gud going gee i hope u got promotion soon.lol buy some players..and if u knw any wonderkids share wid us as well.and i still played on 4 star

gud going gee i hope u got promotion soon.lol buy some players..and if u knw any wonderkids share wid us as well.and i still played on 4 star

I have decided to only buy english players to make it more difficult even though the first player i bought was italian. I also want to limit the amount of players i buy each season. I started with 1200 ML points, or 12000 can't remember exactly. All i know is that so far every season i have to try to get out of debt, which is good as it makes it more challenging.

I will let you know what good players to buy once i get some.

Maybe you should up it to 5 stars, you seem to have run away with the league.

I have decided to only buy english players to make it more difficult even though the first player i bought was italian. I also want to limit the amount of players i buy each season. I started with 1200 ML points, or 12000 can't remember exactly. All i know is that so far every season i have to try to get out of debt, which is good as it makes it more challenging.

I will let you know what good players to buy once i get some.

Maybe you should up it to 5 stars, you seem to have run away with the league.

hahaa yeah i will . loved last day championship deciders matches and relegation scrapping as well so yeah but i m on break for some days as i m taking classes of computer courses .

hahaa yeah i will . loved last day championship deciders matches and relegation scrapping as well so yeah but i m on break for some days as i m taking classes of computer courses .

Yeh i like having to play a team that is going for promotion and being able to stop them by drawing or winning.

Hope your courses go well, none of this :ZZZ:

Mid season transfer window. I just bought Liam Moore for around 4000 points. It means i have to make up around 7000 points in the last 7 league games, i'm in the semi final of the Div 2 cup so hopefully that will help too. :)

Back
Top Bottom