PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

Hm my last comment didnt had a good spot on your situation obviously :D
Good luck with a new club Stringer, what about a dutch club?

Shit lol so sorry to hear SB :mrgreen:

@GFK, yeah sure i'll help man. I currently can't play Ligue 1 even more so than other leagues because no matter what player I look at apart from one or two in each team all are wrong rated in stats/position.

For example even Lens that you want to take care of, I'd love to play with them but when I know Benoit Assou-Ekotto really does act like himself and is like a little Ashley Cole on the left side of defence, pacey and good dribbling but obviously not that good, not some lil crap player who also has CB in his position.

I want to play with Lens when i know Hilton (one of best CB's in Ligue 1) really does have its 87 and 85 for heading/jumping and high defence and marking as well as being a descent passer of ball.

When Jussie has good FK's on him not the 55 he currently has. So yeah in a way it's a pain for me to play right now with any teams that i haven't updated yet for next PLF data version. That's why I only play with those 7 prem clubs I have.

But there will be a Ligue 1 patch for PES5 with a lot of faces and my data for French teams and I'll be sure to try that. :)

Until then I'm afraid I can't play Ligue 1 but i will help you with whatever question you got of course ;)

Okay PLF, when will your data be released...so you can send me the Excel file to all your stats, so then i can input it onto my option file, for my own use of course ;)

Also GFK, a dutch club might be good to play with...i defiently not going to use Utrecht, since they sold Rajcomar and some other players....i'm still thinking of who to be.

Stringer Bell said:
Okay PLF, when will your data be released...so you can send me the Excel file to all your stats, so then i can input it onto my option file, for my own use of course ;)

Also GFK, a dutch club might be good to play with...i defiently not going to use Utrecht, since they sold Rajcomar and some other players....i'm still thinking of who to be.

Stringer what about NAC Breda? They did some good investments last season and they have a good selection; Van Gessel, 190 cm DMF and stable player, Elshot very versatile SB, Sikora WF who is the good player but never shows it. They also have some talents, Vonlanthen, do i need to say anything? Jenner, very very technique player WF btw, Schollen, talentfull belgium keeper. And of vourse one of the main reasons; Pierre Van Hooijdonk!
But besides this all NAC is playing horrible this season, they hardly can make anything clear and there position on the list is pure luck. So a good challenge dont you think?
Otherwise you can try Groningen. Nice club, the get a wonderfull stadium in january and have a good selection to built on. (Lindgren, Nevland, Kruiswijk)

So good luck with finding a club!

PLF, ah I wont be playing it now. Now I heard you talking about it then I want to be sure I play with the best data, so PLF data :)

Cheers

I'm looking forward to PLF Data too, but I imagine it will be a while yet?

Stringer, i could follow your Wigan, if i don't get the victories. If i get promotion, i'll most likely have amassed enough points. But if i don't, i'll need to win the Copa and get a decent amount of wins and just prey [-o< Otherwise it's {|=

This season feels like a :bomb:

As a matter of fact i'm a litle bit in the same situation with my Standard de Liège ML...i either need to win the Division II Cup or promote...when buying both Afanou and Rafaël i must havbe lost count of my financial situation...i have a team that costs around 13.500 PES and currently i have 8750 (or something like that) PES...
I too had hoped that the Com would have bougth a couple of my players...
Still i'm pretty confident that i will be in the clear since i still can win the Cup and i'm currently second three points before the third and the fourth..and if things go wrong..i still can take a job in Wigan (or maybe Alaves) since those were two clubs i wanted to manage...

Stan. If you do manage to cover it, you'll have very little next season, and it'll be tougher, which is what i'm experiencing.

I had an idea though. At the end of the season, you can play about 7 friendlies (half a div 2 season) and you still get full points for these matches. Sadly this didn't dawn on me at the end of the first season and i only played 3 friendlies.So if i need a few more points, that will be my strategy :) Furthermore, if i don't get promotion, i'll have to release the players i have on the tansfer list.

I can do it! *goes to tell the players we can do it!*

@Prof, looks like all of us are paying for starting with only 5000 points and with crappy teams lol first SB and now you being close ;)

@GFK, NAC is a nice choice. I like the yellow kits though I like Roda JC's more but no Kone anymore :( and hell I'd pick NAC just to take those FK's with Van Hooijdonk ;)

And yes mate I think it's best to wait for realistic stats on playres of not just your own team but even the ones you're facing if you are to do a ML in less popular league like France/Germany/Holland as Konami certainly didn't give a fuck and although in 7 EPL teams I've fixed so far, i've made maybe 70 changes overall, in France and Holland and Germany it's even worse.. they're way worst researched than EPL/Serie A and La Liga teams and even then only big teams are Half-descently rated.

That's why for now I only play with the teams i've fixed plus really big teams like AC Milan vs. Real matches and things like that cuz it'd just piss me off if I take one of those smaller clubs and then get a FK to take and find out oh shit.. Konami gave him a 55FK stat or whatever.

@Nerf, yeah mate unfortunately it'll be a while but i'll tell you what if you want to play with Villa, I'll send you the file cuz Villa is ready already and they are mint :). If you do a ML with Villa now there is no need to get rid of players like Steven Davis anymore beacuse he's so poorly rated. :D

Lot of injury worries at times with Villa too hehe since most of their strikers except Luke Moore have B injury and overall about 6-7 people with B injury and Eirik Bakke of course a well deserved C :mrgreen:. I'm finding it quite nice and challenging like real Villa in the league i'm playing right now for fun when i get a bit of time away from studies/work.

Take care guys and keep up these nice ML stories. It's fun reading them since I won't be posting them for a while...

Last edited:

well this be my story up 2 now :) /:(

started wiv that edit team made me own kits for my team burnley jus the default players(castollo etc) on 5 star.

i played 4-4-2 and in the first half of the season i achieved top spot by neg. time wiv a couple of 1-0 wins and draws got through to cup semi's.

heres where it goes wrong :- i enterd the neg. period all full ov optimism i signed MAMADOU DIALLO (ST) for next to nothing them i discoverd promising players on the quick search so i snatched a foward called ROWLAND a defender called MATHIEU and a defensive mid called AALTONEN i was also offerd 1000 + ambrose from charlton for my def. ceciou(spelling?) so i took that now i played 1 game against domstadt(?) and theres now connection
1.rowland had great stats but played terrible
2.i had 1 shot on goal
3.i just couldent play it was like i was playing against 22 men they beat me to evrything

anyway il update when i can be bovered :D

ps. gr8 game

I just played 3 games in my ML (played 7 in total) with Man Utd, I play a mixture of experience with young players

and I lost the 3 games, thankfully I won the 4 before this

Lost away to Birmingham 1-0, It was the last minuet, Pique gets an important deflection, the ball goes out for a corner and they scored!

Lost away to Tottenham 2-1, They scored from a corner again for the winning goal

Lost home to West Ham 1-0, Scholes had the most unluckiest game I think ive ever played on PES, he hit the post twice and Hislop saved 3 of his shots!

That leaves me 6th on 12 points trailing leaders Chelsea by 6 points

With two matches to go Standard are first in division II.
Only three clubs can gain promotion: Standard, the second: Fenerbahce (3 points behind) and the third Shazktar Donetsk (5 points behind). Standards two remaining matches are against...Fenerbahce and Shaktar Donetsk!!!!

Standard are also in the final of the division II against either AZ67 or Shaktar Donetsk.
All this will solve my financial problems aswell...not that i will be able to buy much in the off-season transfer period...but i just will have to play quite a lot of friendly matches and hope for wins...
If i gain promotion, a difficult season will follow.

selectie0506.jpg

Okay guys i have decided i'm going to start a new ML with Heracles Almelo, in the Eredivisie plus six German teams consiting of Hamburg, Hertha Berlin, E. Frankfurt, B. M'gladbach, Mainz and Kaiserslautern.

Okay GFK, do you know any dutch PES sites i can go to that will help me with formations, squads, stats and etc for the Eredivisie teams...so at least i can get everythin perfect.....because there are a lot of missing players on the PESFan OF.

Last edited:

Hi Chaps,

sounds like im gonna have serious problems staying financially viable in this one by the accounts the Proff (unlucky on the 3rd place mate) & Stringer have been giving.

Heracles seems a good pick mate - good luck!

db

Im playing ML for like 2 weeks now with AC-milan started default players....im now playing Champions league ...but the thing i realy hate is that in we9/pes5 u cant see the chapions league table/ranking ...or Master league ranking when a match starts...normaly like in pes4 if a ML match starts u c the ranking before kick of ..or if u play champions league...it shows the table. Think this is a big downer from konami :(

Db, you'll be ok. I was a bit extreme. I think i should have started with more than just 5000 points and perhaps played on 5 stars in div2, and then changed it to 6 stars if i got promoted to div1.
I'm going to get out of this situation however, with Stuart Pearce like determination :)

I have taken on the Wigan challenge! I am playing on 6* and so far I have played 6 games and won 3, drawn 2 and lost 1! I won't be making any signings as I have started off with 5000pts!

Standard have gained promotion by winning the division II championship.
The twol ast games against Fenerbahce and Shaktar Donetsk were very nervous but a 0-0 in Turkey and a 1-0 win against Shaktar were largely enough to seal it...
Shaktar took revenge by beating Standard in the division II Cup final with penalties (0-0 after prolongations).

For the time being my financial problems are over. Currently i have 19500 PES with a team that costs me 13500. With a litle luck i can transfer a player...
Things will not be easy in division I (i will play on 5*).
In order to have more cash i have decided to play 7 matches in the off-season interval.
Standard lost the first one against Wigan with 0-1, despite having 17 shots on goal compared to 2 for Wigan (their second was a goal aswell albeit in off-side position). This illustrates my main difficulty, although i am coming slowly to grips with the game, shooting still is a problem...in my last three or fout matches i should have scored threeor four goals but i missed quite a lot of good chances.

I have a question for you people. In the off-season i have set the training to manual...an example: wing back Leonard has very low stamina, so i let him train on stamina...did anyone let the computer do this and what was the result???

Without wanting to count my chickens, things look promising for Alavés at the moment. I've gone into the mid-season break at the top of the table, 1 point clear on 13 points. However, as usual, even the team in 5th has 10 points.
I've got just over half my wages covered at the moment (about 6500), but i need to reach around 11500. I'm going all out to win the Copa Nacional and the Segunda division title, as promotion will rid me of my financial worries.
My best game of the season so far was a 4-2 away win at Malaga - the first time i've scored more than 2 goals, i might add! I did it again a couple of games later in a Copa Nacional match against Cadiz, winning 4-1 at home.
Oh yeah, i'm using a different formation this season, compared to last. Now i've opted for a 4-1-3-2 formation, that's 3 AMFs behind 2 strikers, with the middle AMF (De Lucas) slightly ahead of the other 2 in the line.

alaves(1).gif
soccer.gif

Last edited:

Ahhh don't you wish Konami added one season loan signings. That would have made a lot of difference. I used to rinse out that type of signing in PES3....about three to four different signings in one season lol.

Not too long until i start my ML with Heracles Almelo, just need to get GFK do help me with some editing.

my altectico madrid squad at end of first season(6stars):

GK:Hildebrand
CB:Andrade(highly reccomended)
CB:Perea (reccomended)
RB:Metzelder
LB:Chivu
DMF:Luccin
RMF:Ibagaza
AMF:Emre
LWF:Yeste(highly reccomended)
CF:Kezman
CF:F. Torres(highly reccomended)

just won the league but lost the cup in first round :(

It looks as if i will be able to pay my wages at the end of the season. I now have about 8000 points and i need about 11500. I think there are 4 league games to go.

I appear to have one foot in the Copa Nacional Final too, after thumping Malaga 3-0 away, in the SF, 1st Leg. I also managed to beat them 4-1 in the league a couple of games earlier - Antchouet netting a 1st half hat-trick (my 1st in PES5).

Sadly a 1-0 loss to Sporting saw me drop one place to second in the table, 2 points behind Real Sociedad. Promotion is the main objective though and spirits are currently high at the club.

Professor Nutmeg said:
It looks as if i will be able to pay my wages at the end of the season. I now have about 8000 points and i need about 11500. I think there are 4 league games to go.

I appear to have one foot in the Copa Nacional Final too, after thumping Malaga 3-0 away, in the SF, 1st Leg. I also managed to beat them 4-1 in the league a couple of games earlier - Antchouet netting a 1st half hat-trick (my 1st in PES5).

Sadly a 1-0 loss to Sporting saw me drop one place to second in the table, 2 points behind Real Sociedad. Promotion is the main objective though and spirits are currently high at the club.

Boa Sorte !

What's up in Metz Db???
Is Espartero still in the Metz squad??? Meanwhile he's been transferred to my beloved Brussels...he's supposed to be their star player...

Stan said:
What's up in Metz Db???
Is Espartero still in the Metz squad??? Meanwhile he's been transferred to my beloved Brussels...he's supposed to be their star player...

metzprev6.jpg

Anders Svensson flew out of Sweden's Stockholm-Arlanda Airport bound for Saarbrucken this afternoon, as speculation mounted that the blond haired midfielder was due to resurrect his career in the Bundesliga.

Choosing not to stop and talk to reporters, he strode confidently through the terminal in a jacket and casual slacks, seemingly in determined mood to face a challenge far away from the bright lights and attention of his compatriots.

bildwelt_anfahrt2.jpg

I have a funny feeling that somehow Svensson will end up in Lorraine...to be more specific in the capital of Lorraine: Metz...but what tribulations will be in store for him before he gets there (and when he is there...) that is up to somebody who could work for NME because he can hype-up anything (and that is meant positively although i hate NME)...

Stringer Bell said:
What going to happen with Anders Svensson...this is getting exciting.

His ex (Elita Lofblad) will end up with the Alaves head coach - candid photos in some continental nightclub etc... :mrgreen:

Standard begin their second season under manager Gerd DK.
For their firstseason in the all-European Division 1 they have acquired three new players.
Paraguayan allround midfielder Barreto, Belgian SMF Koen Daerden and winger Tom De Mul.
Initially Standard only wanted to buy Barreto but they had a stroke of luck when two of their bench warmers where bought by Djurgarden and Udinese. With extra cash they were able to buy both young Belgian players.
This will permit them to rotate more than last season.
In goal they have either Kroation Vedrand Runje or François Renard.
With Onyewu, Bedda, Fabio Luciano and Afanou they have 4 possible CB's.
Deflandre, Leonard, Garbini and Sarr are full backs.
Daerden, Moreira, Wamberto, De Mul, Walasiak and Barreto can play as SMF's.
Afanou, Barreto, Mutavdic, Assou-Ekoto and Geeraerts can play as central midfielder.
Tchité, Conceiçao, Rafaël, Kovalenko and Niculae are the forwards of the squad.
During the off-season friendlies the team played 4-4-2 (or rather 4-2-2-2) but manager Gerd DK has already hinted that a 3-5-2 formation would possible aswell.
The objective for the up-coming season is to avoid relegation.
This evening the new season kicks off with a home match against Rosenborg Trondheim.

Back
Top Bottom