PES 3 (PC) Patch for season 2009/2010

What will the patch contain?
Just kidding!

Hey did you by any chance happened to know a patch from back then for PES3/WE7, a patch called PESKorea? I've been looking for it for so long...

No, im sorry i have never heard of this Patch, and nowdays its hard to find old patches.

vihn78, I hope you will change yor mind...
if you share your work only with couple of persons, all of it will be for nothing and soon will be forgotten
personally I know nothing about graphics and creating stuff but I think you will find guys (pes3 fans) who will help you with this patch and in the future many people will enjoy playing updated CLASSIC PES3
I can upload some stuuf like: boots, kits, tv logos, OF's, adboards, chants, stadiums, Tools if you like...
pozdrawiam z Polski ;)

vihn78, I hope you will change yor mind...
if you share your work only with couple of persons, all of it will be for nothing and soon will be forgotten
personally I know nothing about graphics and creating stuff but I think you will find guys (pes3 fans) who will help you with this patch and in the future many people will enjoy playing updated CLASSIC PES3
I can upload some stuuf like: boots, kits, tv logos, OF's, adboards, chants, stadiums, Tools if you like...
pozdrawiam z Polski ;)

Ja nie mowie dobrze po polsku ale uwielbiam Polska (i polsky dziewczyny :D). Better if i write in english lol. Anyway i would like to put some new stadia in Pes3 but i didnt find any stadium online and i couldnt exstract them from patches so if you can share your stadia (specially if you have polish stadia and santiago bernabeu) i would really appreciate it.

Hi,
I'm not sure if any polish stadium was ever made for pes3. In this pack you also have santiago bernabeu
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">stadiums pes3.rar@@AMEPARAM@@stadiums pes3.rar

Tell me - IF you succeed finishing patch, will it be for version 1.00, patch 1102 or patch 1301?
Will you use kitserver - few months ago I found out that there is kitserver for pes3 :)
cheers

Hi,
I'm not sure if any polish stadium was ever made for pes3. In this pack you also have santiago bernabeu
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Tell me - IF you succeed finishing patch, will it be for version 1.00, patch 1102 or patch 1301?
Will you use kitserver - few months ago I found out that there is kitserver for pes3 :)
cheers

Thank you for the stadia, i do really appreciate it!!!
I forgot which version i have of pes 3 exe, but i think should be 1301.
When i started the patch i was planning to use kitserver but now im not so sure since for me its almost faster to put kit straight inside the game, plus i dont know how to create bins for balls so for now im not using kitserver, unless juce will add some more features but the possibility for it to happen is almost Zero.
Anyway if you have more questions please just add me on msn, i prefer that this topic will stop to exist.

Guys, I have some questions, please answer me if you can.
Is it any way to make the game run in a widesreen resolution?
How can I edit the game to have slower pace. Is it any tool for changing the overall atributes of the players?
Where I can find kitserver for pes 3?
Thanks

Thank you for the stadia, i do really appreciate it!!!
I forgot which version i have of pes 3 exe, but i think should be 1301.
When i started the patch i was planning to use kitserver but now im not so sure since for me its almost faster to put kit straight inside the game, plus i dont know how to create bins for balls so for now im not using kitserver, unless juce will add some more features but the possibility for it to happen is almost Zero.
Anyway if you have more questions please just add me on msn, i prefer that this topic will stop to exist.

Hello vihn78 i´m a big fan of pes 3 and i been lookin for this long time please could you pas me the patch?. i´m from Argentina and i´m a big fan of pes3. I´m not so good with this, but let me know if you need something. Thanks and i wait for your answer. My englis is horrible but wath can i do jaja. my email is muza_emir@hotmail.com. thanks again

Hello, I'm making pes 3 patches too, and i have pes3 2009 patch, but he is not total complited, if anyone wanted i can upload. And vihn78 - you made patch manualy, but you can automatize this process (for excample - autoit 3.0 programm).

Hello, I'm making pes 3 patches too, and i have pes3 2009 patch, but he is not total complited, if anyone wanted i can upload. And vihn78 - you made patch manualy, but you can automatize this process (for excample - autoit 3.0 programm).

what is this auto it 3.0? i have never heard about it, can you show me please? i was thinking to start to work on the patch again

Сербия ,конечно могу. I'm uploaded it when compilired install. Please wait.

Last edited:
vihn78 - how i can understand you made patch by your hands. When I start made my first patch in 2004 , I input all information to weditor1.2b programm by hands and as you I can input 1 or 2 teams per day (it's very difficult). AutoIt 3.0 is a programm. She can copy information from 2 differents windows. For few hours this programm helps you input ALL Players Stats (speed,stamina,h,w,age,name, surmane, ect.) + All kits to my patch i have converted from PES 2010 with Adobe PhotoShop. If anybody wants to know more detals asked me.

vihn78 - how i can understand you made patch by your hands. When I start made my first patch in 2004 , I input all information to weditor1.2b programm by hands and as you I can input 1 or 2 teams per day (it's very difficult). AutoIt 3.0 is a programm. She can copy information from 2 differents windows. For few hours this programm helps you input ALL Players Stats (speed,stamina,h,w,age,name, surmane, ect.) + All kits to my patch i have converted from PES 2010 with Adobe PhotoShop. If anybody wants to know more detals asked me.

I really would like to know more about this Autoit3.0, and im very happy you posted your patch, i am downloading to see it.
I have never used such programs, so i need your help to teach me, because if i understand how to use it, for sure i will complete my patch too.
If you want my msn is fallena@live.it

Back
Top Bottom