PES 3 (PC) Patch for season 2009/2010

vihn78 - I have made this patch 1 year ago, and I forgot a lot things, but try to remember. Maybe we can made new actual patch together.
PS. Actual squards of football team (neapel too) you can find on http://www.transfermarkt.de

For me its a good idea, i really would like to work with someone on this patch, and i like the website you showed me. I hope you will remember things then, but dont worry and take your time :)

Look vihn78, you are italian ,and you should have pes3 original italian (not wendetta) version ,right?

Last edited:
Guys ,who's downloaded my patch - write what do you think about it!
PS. Maybe somebody have PES3 germany and france versions, please upload.

Guys ,who's downloaded my patch - write what do you think about it!
PS. Maybe somebody have PES3 original germany and france versions, please upload.

Last edited:
Look vihn78, you are italian ,and you should have pes3 original italian (not wendetta) version ,right?

Yes i have original italian version for playstation 2, in fact from time to time i work on the commentary, importing files from ps2 version, it takes a lot cause some files are different.
i have applied your files, but strangely only the database is applied, not the kits and logos, but i noticed that most kits have uncorrected collars or sleeves. But its ok, i have almost all kits for season 2009-2010 for pes 3 (some made by me and some from other people)

Guys,

I have just installed PES3 on my PC today,

everything runs fine apart from the sound,

only commentary and music works, but no other sound effects or crowd noises,

any ideas or help?

Ok just read on a site that PES3 and its sounds wont work fully with Windows Vista.

Was looking forward to playing PES3 on the PC and this new patch!

Oh well, unless there is a solution.

Can some1 gimme the link where I can download this patch? I'm kinda confused.Thanks.

would anyone here be interested in any of these patches im struggling to decide which one to finish here is what I have

SERIE A 93-97 ALL OTHER EUROPEAN TEAMS 93-97 pestatsdatabase stats used
database approx 70% done
boots 93-97 pack
every kit done 100%

PREMIER LEAGUE 98-99 ALL OTHER EUROPEAN TEAMS 98-99 pesstatsdatbase stats used
database 70% done
ALL kits from 98 99 for every team 90% done

PREMIER LEAGUE 2001-2002 ALL OTHER EUROPEAN TEAMS 2000-2002 original database stats
database 90% done
KITS 70&% done

Back
Top Bottom