PES 3 (PC) Patch for season 2009/2010

vihn78

League 1
22 July 2006
Częstochowa, Polska
Real Madrid, Napoli
As i noticed there are still people like me that likes to play PES 3, i decided to publish the patch that i am making for this game, its for the season 2009/10. I have started to work on it not too long time ago, more or less 2 weeks, and i would like to see if there is anyone interested in helping me, specially with kits since its one of the things i am really bad at.
I will post some pics as soon as i learn how to do it LOL.

Edited: As Promised here are some pics :)

http://img196.imageshack.us/i/001eje.jpg/
http://img521.imageshack.us/i/002lse.jpg/
http://img258.imageshack.us/i/003lme.jpg/

As soon as i see someone interested i will start to mention the teams that will be in the patch and other characteristics. See you soon.

Change log:

All logos for all clubs and National Teams Ready for the patch.
Database for the Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croazia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Gernamy, Greece, Hungary, Ireland and Italy updated to season 2009/10 (where possible, for example italy has the 23 players that played last confederations cup).
Inserted full kitset for England, France, Germany and Italy.

27 July 2009
Updated stats and formation of Holland and inserted full kitset too.
Here is a pic ingame (small resolution cause of old PC) of a match between Italy and Holland with new kits.
http://img411.imageshack.us/i/004pao.jpg/

29 July 2009
Updated stats, formation and rosters of Northern Ireland, Norway and Poland.
Later i will post a template of the kitlayer so that if some kit makers want to make kits for this patch, they can do
it.

As requested here is a RAR file with kit template so that anyone that feels good in kitmaking can help ;)
http://rapidshare.com/files/261488045/templates.rar

P.S. Sorry if i never post just normal pics but i really suck in such things, i can patch entirely a game alone but i get lost with so easy things so if anyone want to post a normal pic of such templates feel free to do it ;)

30 July 2009
Updated stats, formation and rosters of Portugal and Romania.
Inserted full kitset of Poland, its not one of the 8 main national teams but since my girlfriend is polish and she is the only one that is really giving me a good help, then she has the right to have her natioanl team already updated :D

31 July 2009
Updated stats, formation and rosters of Russia.
If someone already has pes 3 installed on pc and dares to help me with database, send me a PM, i will give him/her the only tool needed (its like an option file editor) so that we can speed up things since for now i cant create more than one (sometimes 2) national team per day.

1 August 2009
Updated stats, formation and rosters of Scotland and Serbia.
Updated stats, formation and rosters of Montenegro too, it is in place of classic Holland, but needed to be tested, cause i had some matches against Montenegro and even if i won 2 out of 4 matches, i dont feel like playing against Montenegro, they play too much well (all respect to montenegro team anyway), like the total football of Classic Holland even if they have proper stats.
I will test them in a 16 national teams league and check if they will win too many matches (ie. against England, Germany and so on).
Inserted home kit of Montenegro, just to play with proper kit in the league.

3 August 2009
Updated stats, formation and rosters of Slovenia, Spain, Costa Rica and Jamaica.
Finally i am getting help with database so now things will go a bit faster :D
I am getting help with kits too, so lets all cross fingers ;)

4 August 2009
Inserted full kitset of spain, i have to thank uksix for the help he gave me, he made the bigger job on those kits and i just tweeked them.
Unfortunately there is a bad news too, again i am alone making changes on the database, today i was expecting at least one team from my cousin ,i told him i wanted to have one vacation day from stats and he replied "dont worry, leave it to me" then when i asked for the updated team and i was upset that he didnt do it he offended me, in conclusion i lost in one day a cousin and a valid help for the patch, so well, i will have to again work alone on both kits and database, im really sorry for everyone that is waiting.
At least uksix is helping me a lot (he is even trying his best to improve with kits) so im not totally alone, good night to everyone.

5 August 2009
Updated stats, formation and rosters of Sweeden and Switzerland.
Inserted a new scoreboard, its a fantasy one that i found online, it looks nicer than the standard one. I will give credits to the one that created it in the patch ;)
http://img291.imageshack.us/i/scoreboardn.png/

Here is an option file with all the changes i made till now, so that people can actually see what i am doing.
Keep in mind that due to the sop many changes i have made, it might now work on your clean version of pes 3, or you might have players in wrong national teams.
All teams that should be corrected are from Austria to Switzerland. Do not even look at club teams cause for sure all players are all messed up :D
http://rapidshare.com/files/264129018/KONAMI-WIN32PES3OPT
If the option file works then please let me know if teams looks good with new stats and remember that i didnt changed appereance of players (apart from weight, height and skin colour). Have fun with this beta test ;)

7 August 2009
Finally i finished to update the European National Teams (apart from 2 or 3 more that i will put instead of some classic teams).
Updated rosters, formation and stats of camerun too and started first tries to convert pes2009 commentary into pes3 commentary (for now only italian) with some good success.

Last edited:
PES3 was the best one for me, i have this on my PS2, but i will hae to get it for PC. I for one will definatly get it once released.

BTW im wonering do you play it on Vista or XP? If XP, how dose PES2009 run on it?

I run it on Windows XP, i am one of the few that still prefer the old XP. Pes 2009 run just fine on my PC, with medium settings because i have an old graphic card, but i have definitely no problems playing it.

Tomorrow i will post some more details about the patch

So looking forward to this, just hope our knackered old XP computer can run PES3.

I'd love to help you out with stuff but I have no experience in personally making kits, faces and so on.

I only ever put boots and kits into my PS3 using either AFS Explorer or GGS, those were the days.

Just one simple request once you've done, could you just post a simple step by step guide for installing everything you've got.

Good luck with this mate :)

Oh and, for the people that want PES3 on PC and don't have it, there are sellers on Amazon that have it still.

Good luck my friend! It's a nice project, lots of people love PES3.;)

So looking forward to this, just hope our knackered old XP computer can run PES3.

I'd love to help you out with stuff but I have no experience in personally making kits, faces and so on.

I only ever put boots and kits into my PS3 using either AFS Explorer or GGS, those were the days.

Just one simple request once you've done, could you just post a simple step by step guide for installing everything you've got.

Good luck with this mate :)

Oh and, for the people that want PES3 on PC and don't have it, there are sellers on Amazon that have it still.

Dont worry, when i am done i will for sure explain how to install the patch ;)
Just today i betatested the first 12 national teams that are already done, and i must say i enjoyed it a lot.
Just for chronicles i lost in final 1-0 against germany, using england :(

May I ask, its still kit server, and what are the other things included?

Again as promised im here to tell more things about the patch.
I will not use the kitserver, cause on that time it was the first kitserver, and a lot of things werent aviable. There were only the Kits server and a ball server, so no stadium or ball or boot server.
I am still using the kitserver but just to try kits when i make a new one, then if i am satisfied i put it inside the game using ASF Explorer or Gamegraphic Studio.

There will be a total of 64 clubs in the patch, and as people might know, leagues cant be changed inside the game.
I.E. the original North League of Pes 3 contained Plremier League teams plus Glasgow Rangers and Celtic.
My league structure will change a bit.

Since I am Italian, the south league will be with the best 14 teams of last Serie A (just for people that do not remember it, PES 3 has 14 teams in every league plus 8 teams in the Division 2) and the other 6 Serie A teams will be put in the Division 2, or with 2 teams from Serie B, or with Olympiakos and Galatasaray.

West League will be a mix of Spanish, French and Portuguese Teams.

North League a mix of English, Belgian, Dutch and Scottish Teams.

East League will contain Russian, German, Ucrainian e Polish (yes even teams from poland since my girlfriend is polish and she is helping me :)) ) Teams.

Every team and national team will have real logos and kits and i will update some graphic menus too, but only in the end.

Finally do not forget that i am working all alone in this project (apart from small help from my girlfriend) so please do not ask for any release date. All i can say is that from today i will start to post a change log, so that everyone can see how things are improving almost daily.
Hopfully the database will be ready of the start of the new season, so that, if there are people that do not care about kits, i can release a beta version of the patch, since pratically all teams by default has fake kits so people can create easly kits using inside editor.

I think for now its all, later i will update the first post with the changelog.

P.S. If there is anyone that can make decent kits with proper collars and sleeves (those are the 2 things i have more problems with) then this patch will be even more perfect, if not, well, i will keep working alone, just please do not shout at me if you will see kits with wrong collars or too much easy colored sleeves :) i stated from the very beginning that i am not a kit maker.

Cool, im just glad the big 4 in nearly all leagues will be in. Wish i could help, but i have to pick PES3 up, since i havnt got it on PC.

good news, cant wait for this.

im going to go to my local GAME store to see if they have PES3

well done, i'm another that is wait for the 09/10 patch.
don't forget my S.L.Benfica, and all the good player they have :)

keep the good work!

thats nice dude.. but how are you running it?
i remember trying pes 3 on my older laptop with XP (which is slow compared to my new PC) and the game was soo fast.. the speed was x5 at least :|

@rstudio
Don't worry, i could never forget Benfica, the 3 great portugues clubs will all be in the patch :)

@tibi
Honestly the game for me runs good, and i am using a old but still good PC now. I even noticed that now if i try to run the game in full details when i use one of the kits i made, the game runs slower, cause since my kits are more detailed than the fake default ones, i have to often increase the reserved space of the AFS. Probably on modern computers the game will run very good even after i have inserted all new kits.

To everyone
Small update on the first post ;)

I downloaded the demo last night to test it out on my Windows laptop.

Despite it being almost exactly average now by laptop standards, and running on Vista (so doesn't handle games as well as it might on XP), it ran fairly good.

Few little bits of slowdown every now and then, but I'm sure the Konami patch fixes stuff like that for the full game if I remember correctly?

Anyways, I'd forgotten just how good PES3 is, so much fun, the passing is wonderful, the shooting is wonderful, it's way too fast in reality to be realistic but I don't care. I'd take it over PES2009/FIFA 09 any day of the week.

its still a bit too soon for a release date, for now i am going at the speed of one team per day (its summer so i want to have real life fun too and plus i am preparing exams for university) but when i will finish with national teams, i will be hopfully able to improve speed since a lot of clubs have players form national teams so it will just be matter of transfering them to correct club, no more stats changing.
As soon as database is ready i will already publish the patch, because with kits, since there is kitserver, you can always add them later. I am just not changing haircuts of players, it would take too long and plus its easly done by internal editor, all i am updating is stats, rosters, formations and starting eleven.
Plus of course i change colour of skins when for example i overwrite a black player over a white retired one, and i am removing all faces of players that are retired, in a second moment, if i learn how to create faces, i will update them too.

Small update today too. Updated the rosters of Northern Ireland. Now europe has already 16 players to play an european Championship, later before to go to bed i will test the teams :)

pes 3 use a different kit template, older than pes 6, so for me its impossible to use already made kits, thats why for now i am updating kits only of most important national teams, i will do the same with clubs, giving more importance to database, so that when database its ready i can already release a beta version of the patch, perfectly playable, and form time to time i will release new kits so that people can add them via kitserver or straight inside the AFS via AFS explorer, i will set up transparencies for every kit, so all you will really have to do is to put them inside the game in the way you prefer ;)

Small update on the first post :)

cool, if you want, send us a template how the kit looks, and i can try and convert one in photoshop from pes 6.

Great mate. Recently installed PES3 again on my Vista and its running well. You're doing a great job. Only question is, is there any way you can change that ball? Don't like it and never did. For some odd reason I always enjoyed playing with the plain white ball as it looks more realistic from afar just how real games are. Any chance I can change that? Or do you know how I can change the ball myself?

Keep up the lovely work man.

Great mate. Recently installed PES3 again on my Vista and its running well. You're doing a great job. Only question is, is there any way you can change that ball? Don't like it and never did. For some odd reason I always enjoyed playing with the plain white ball as it looks more realistic from afar just how real games are. Any chance I can change that? Or do you know how I can change the ball myself?

Kitserver 2.0 (or 3.0, i forgot now, anyway i have it and i will share it) support ball server, there are only few balls inside the kitserver for now, but i think they are easy to do.

Its incredible, i though i was crazy opening this threat and get just laughed at, but the more i get positive posts, the more i am willing to finish this work, even if all alone :D
Thank you all!!!

How dose it run on Vista? better than PES6?

Also, if you send me the kit layout, ill test some out if you want

Back
Top Bottom