PES 3 (PC) Patch for season 2009/2010

first post updated, today i menaged to make 4 national teams thanks to a new member, my cousin, that from now on will help me with database :)

Well great news :APPLAUD: I have a question - would in the patch be new faces & hairs for the players,balls,adboards and menues - would be total great update of PES 3 ;) Greetings :BYE:

Well great news :APPLAUD: I have a question - would in the patch be new faces & hairs for the players,balls,adboards and menues - would be total great update of PES 3 ;) Greetings :BYE:

For faces and some new menues i am thinking about it, for the rest i dont think so, more cause this patch was born to be my personal patch, and what i really care is that stats of players are updated to season 2009/10, and that all teams will have proper kits and logos, there rest is only a nice optional

Where are you getting the stats from vihn?

My cousin if i remember well its using stats from gaming access patch, me i even forgot from which option file lol, but in both cases most of the stats are default stats. The good thing is that after the patch is finished, everyone can tweek the stats in the way they prefer, cause at least they will have proper players in every team.
I am testing often teams when i finish to create them and i can say that generally every team plays better than the counterpart in pes 3, because in that period Konami was overdoing with the politic of "small team, small stats". Now its difficult to play even against so called small teams, all of them has at least a decent starting eleven.

Hey, can you please upload the option file.
I searched a new pes3 patch for a very long time.

I just want a few updated teams, so it would be nice if you can upload some versions.

Hey, can you please upload the option file.
I searched a new pes3 patch for a very long time.

I just want a few updated teams, so it would be nice if you can upload some versions.

I can upload it without problems, but you will have all club teams messed up because of the changes i a have done till now for the national teams (think about all the players that are retired and that i overwritten, like guardiola, roberto baggio and so on) so its better if you wait for me to finish the database, but if you are unpatient, i will give you the option file tomorrow

Again new update...
Honestly i dont know if to continue to update or just continue the patch without updating, more just cause only few people are interested, anyway we will see.
The patch is going on quite smoothly and i like the new gameplay that stats are giving to pes 3 :)

The OF works with the .exe you gave, in edit mode, all national and clubs are updated, but when you go into a match, there th default teams, i think this is beacuse i havnt got anything bought in the PES Shop, so is there anything like a pes 3 editor?

This will be last update for a while, today i am coming back to italy, by bus, so i will not have access to a PC for a couple of days. I will start to work on the patch again from this monday ;)
Anyway african teams are almost done and since ghana and ivory coast are not inside the game by default, i will overwrite 2 classic teams and so you will be able to buy those african teams in the pes shop. You will not be able to play continental cups or the world cup with such teams, but if you create a custom continental Cup or world cup with the Konami Cup settings, then you can freely use them :)

Untill monday see you all, bye bye

Thanks Vihn. We're all eagerly waiting :)

Im finally back, exahusted after 27 hours of bus, and melting under italian sun (looks like africa compared to Poland) but tomorrow morning i will start again to update teams, i miss messing with stats (yes i know im crazy :D)

Hehe glad to know you're back safely mate. Hope you enjoyed it ;) Italian Sun is better specially for a sexy summer ;)

Looking good mate..! You're gonna make me go to the 'Old stuff box' looking for PES3..just to try it ;)
It's becoming much more depthed than I thought...good work!

good to know your back! will have them kits done sometime tomorrow, th coller is anoying.

Hi, i just want to let people know that i didnt give up with this patch, i just had to stop for a while with stats making because i discovered some small bugs caused by the 2 teams that my cousin made for me, and i lost a lot of time finding that the bugs were caused exactly by those teams, anyway soon you will see another update, hoping i will not find any other bug or mistake :D

Hi, i just want to let people know that i didnt give up with this patch, i just had to stop for a while with stats making because i discovered some small bugs caused by the 2 teams that my cousin made for me, and i lost a lot of time finding that the bugs were caused exactly by those teams, anyway soon you will see another update, hoping i will not find any other bug or mistake :D

Ok we are waithing master :WORSHIP:

Back again with a small update, today, after updating United States, i reached the number 1000 of players corrected. My eyes starts to see stats everywhere LOL.
Now only south american and asia/oceania nationals are left and i can finally concentrate on club teams.
If i follow this rythm (and hoping i will not have to fix any more serious bugs) for late september i can already publish the patch, maybe not with all kits, but at least with a complete database so that master league fans can start to play ;)

It just hit me 2 days ago to find some updates for fantastic pes3, but I only found for Euro2004. And then I found your thread... It'll be awesome, mate, if you finish this project, so take your time and let the force be with you :)

It just hit me 2 days ago to find some updates for fantastic pes3, but I only found for Euro2004. And then I found your thread... It'll be awesome, mate, if you finish this project, so take your time and let the force be with you :)

Just want to say that patch its going on, i just felt lazy to update the threat everyday, mora cause ptatically only a few people are following it :)

Any updates ???

I will update the thread at the end of this week, im sorry if i am going slow but its exams time here so i dont have so much time like in summer. Anyway things are going well, apart that i dont know what happened to my kit maker (agaion i am working all alone).

Is there anyone that got the game and would like to help me with database?

I will update the thread at the end of this week, im sorry if i am going slow but its exams time here so i dont have so much time like in summer. Anyway things are going well, apart that i dont know what happened to my kit maker (agaion i am working all alone).

Is there anyone that got the game and would like to help me with database?

its ok mate was just wondering how it was going you take your time good luck with your exams

Back
Top Bottom