PES 3 (PC) Patch for season 2009/2010

cool, if you want, send us a template how the kit looks, and i can try and convert one in photoshop from pes 6.

First post updated, you will find the rar with 3 templates, 2 white with different collars and one black, mainly used for many goalkeepers kits.

Kitserver 2.0 (or 3.0, i forgot now, anyway i have it and i will share it) support ball server, there are only few balls inside the kitserver for now, but i think they are easy to do.

Its incredible, i though i was crazy opening this threat and get just laughed at, but the more i get positive posts, the more i am willing to finish this work, even if all alone :D
Thank you all!!!
You're not crazy man. Well if you were then you ain't alone :PINKS:
How dose it run on Vista? better than PES6?

PES6 runs really smooth for me mate. So does PES3. Maybe because I have nvidia 8400 gs card and downloaded the latest driver here http://downloads.guru3d.com/GeForce-ForceWare-190.40-Win-7-|-Vista-(32-bit)-download-2335.html

So PES6 runs smooth on Vista. what setting, high, medium, low on all PES's? also what is the make of your PC?

So PES6 runs smooth on Vista. what setting, high, medium, low on all PES's? also what is the make of your PC?

DELL XPS M1330 Specs Click

Running on high using 1280x720, 720p. Smooth as a baby's butt :P

EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention I use my Plasma tv via HDMI cable.

lol, im going to look at this. Cant belive PES6 runs smooth on vista, and pes3, pes2009

32bit or 64bit?

Last edited:
32bit.

Not sure about PES 2009 though as I don't have it on my PC. Just PES6 and PES3.

Hi! I'm from Argentina and i'm a big fan of PES3. A few days ago i was thinking about making a patch like this, but i don't know how to create kits and i'm not enough pacient to do it, so i'll be waiting for it. I'd like to help you, but a is said before i don't know how to create kits.
My english is not very good pero es lo q hay :)

Hi! I'm from Argentina and i'm a big fan of PES3. A few days ago i was thinking about making a patch like this, but i don't know how to create kits and i'm not enough pacient to do it, so i'll be waiting for it. I'd like to help you, but a is said before i don't know how to create kits.
My english is not very good pero es lo q hay :)

Dont worry, with kits i am already working alone and recently someone is trying to give me help, i will not say anything till im sure of this help, plus the good things of pes 3 is that almost all teams has fake kits so when i will finish with database, i will already release a beta patch so that people can change kits of teams by internal editor, and from time to time i will release new kits (or faces) to insert in the game.

What i was wondering is if someone can help me with gathering files for the commentary, i have pes2009 and i can do it alone, but i want to concentrate on the database for now. Would be great if someone exstract all files of the commentary of pes2009 (or any game that people like commentary more) and catalog files (for example all files related to corner kicks in one folder, all callnames in another folder and so on) so that later for me will be very fast to put files inside pes 3, specially cause i have changed so many players (and i finished only 1/6 of the full database:CONFUSE:) that now call names are almost all wrong, but i am not changing them exactly cause i want to replace full commentary with a new one.
If noone can do it, well, i will do it myself when database and kits all ready.
P.S. For commentary pes 3 can have up to 6 different languages so all of you do not feel shy to give me files in french or spanish or german or italian or english or any other language, as long as name of files are in english or in italian, otherwise i would not understand what they are for ;)
I will release the patch in all the language i mentioned (not sure about polish, its the only one that is not default but since i have some polish friends)

Small update on the first post ;)

Last edited:
i think fifa 07 commentary for pes6 might be easier to convert than pes 2009.

Nack22 made it, i have it for pes6 and its the best you can get.

only english.
it takes alot of time to finish a commentary patch.. in fact , nack22's work was continued by another person ( i forgot his name ) who released like 4 updates for it.
this is the one i have with the updates.
its very impressive as there is alot of commentary converted including call names.

only english.
it takes alot of time to finish a commentary patch.. in fact , nack22's work was continued by another person ( i forgot his name ) who released like 4 updates for it.
this is the one i have with the updates.
its very impressive as there is alot of commentary converted including call names.

Very good, so when it will be time, i will us it as a base for the english commentary.
For italian commentary i was thinking if not to comment the game myself as an easter egg:COOL:

First post updated

Kitserver 2.0 (or 3.0, i forgot now, anyway i have it and i will share it) support ball server, there are only few balls inside the kitserver for now, but i think they are easy to do.

Vihn, I think I found the ball in PES3 :D

I used AFSExplorer v3.7 to open data_e.afs. Then searched everywhere til I found it under 150pl.afs/150pl_auto.afs/150pl_auto_ball.afs.

ballpes3.jpg

ballpicpes3.jpg

Only thing I need to know now is how to change that to white? Or import another ball ontop?

And keep doing what your doing man :)

Last edited:
GGS? try opening that file in there, then save it. Edit it. then open the one you edited and drag over the old one.

Thanks uksix for the tip. I tried using wepicturedecoder 1.95, exported file as bmp, edited it in paint and made it all white and put my signature on it :LOL: then inserted it back in and it worked! :D

Wohoooo PES3 here i come :COOL:

Thanks uksix for the tip. I tried using wepicturedecoder 1.95, exported file as bmp, edited it in paint and made it all white and put my signature on it :LOL: then inserted it back in and it worked! :D

Wohoooo PES3 here i come :COOL:

The good thing of pes 3 is that graphic is very easy to work with, no need of any specific decoder :)
I already knew about the balls and where they where, you could just ask lol, anyway i dint changed any graphic yet (apart the logos of all clubs and the kits i already inserted and i made some small trial to insert some funny faces like captain tsubasa face but this one didnt work well cause the normal eyes are show over cartoon eyes and it looks bad so i will put only new faces of players like cristiano ronaldo and so on) because i want to put all my effort on the database first, that is taking already a lot, i know that some people can be grumpy cause i do only one team per day, but i dont have a tool import stats from and type of file, all i can do is to edit stats one by one with the only editor i found. Plus this editor has a small bug, form time to time it do not save the changes i do (fortunatly only the name, position and age of the player, stats are always saved) so i have to save after every player, and i have to close and reopen the editor everytime this happens.
On top of that there is the fact that i am changing stats of every single player in the game since its a 6 years old game.
It mean that i will edit something like 3000 players.:CONFUSE:

Anyway as promised i am doing at least one national team per day, today i updated the slovakian national team :)

The good thing of pes 3 is that graphic is very easy to work with, no need of any specific decoder :)
I already knew about the balls and where they where, you could just ask lol, anyway i dint changed any graphic yet (apart the logos of all clubs and the kits i already inserted and i made some small trial to insert some funny faces like captain tsubasa face but this one didnt work well cause the normal eyes are show over cartoon eyes and it looks bad so i will put only new faces of players like cristiano ronaldo and so on) because i want to put all my effort on the database first, that is taking already a lot, i know that some people can be grumpy cause i do only one team per day, but i dont have a tool import stats from and type of file, all i can do is to edit stats one by one with the only editor i found. Plus this editor has a small bug, form time to time it do not save the changes i do (fortunatly only the name, position and age of the player, stats are always saved) so i have to save after every player, and i have to close and reopen the editor everytime this happens.
On top of that there is the fact that i am changing stats of every single player in the game since its a 6 years old game.
It mean that i will edit something like 3000 players.:CONFUSE:

Anyway as promised i am doing at least one national team per day, today i updated the slovakian national team :)

Man you are a legend. Too much work and effort and i for one am very pleased with what you are doing and for that I must be patient and appreciative.

Also, Tsubasa? Didn't know anyone knew him :D I'm a Hyuga fan though :P

Man you are a legend. Too much work and effort and i for one am very pleased with what you are doing and for that I must be patient and appreciative.

Also, Tsubasa? Didn't know anyone knew him :D I'm a Hyuga fan though :P

I was always a fan of Hyuga too, plus of course a fan of Gino Hernandez (honestly this name doesnt sound italian at all) and Salvatore Gentile.
If i find someone crazy enough to set the bin of one face with no eyes, then i can insert faces of tsubasa and company too, but i dont hope in this help too much lol

I was always a fan of Hyuga too, plus of course a fan of Gino Hernandez (honestly this name doesnt sound italian at all) and Salvatore Gentile.
If i find someone crazy enough to set the bin of one face with no eyes, then i can insert faces of tsubasa and company too, but i dont hope in this help too much lol

True about Gino's name (Italy's GK in Captain Tsubasa's anime for you who don't know ;)). Gino's fine but Hernandez should've been different obviously.

And can't think of someone crazy enough to do the face with no eyes bit for you :LOL:

True about Gino's name (Italy's GK in Captain Tsubasa's anime for you who don't know ;)). Gino's fine but Hernandez should've been different obviously.

And can't think of someone crazy enough to do the face with no eyes bit for you :LOL:

In fact in italian version we translated his name as "Dario Belli", much more italian.
Today its so hot, but i am forcing myself to finish at least slovenian and spanish national team :)

Don't 'force' yourself mate, you deserve a break with the work you're doing.

We're eagerly awaiting the patch, but we can definitely wait for you to finish it if you need more time.

Once again, thanks very much for doing this :WORSHIP:

I still play PES3 occasionally, still the second best PES behind PES5 IMO.

I managed to find a Wolf Furry Evolution Patch (I think it was called that) on the net about a year ago which was from the 04/05 season I think, I have been using that but I would certainly play it more with a new patch.

Thanks for making the effort vihn!

first post updated, today i menaged to make 4 national teams thanks to a new member, my cousin, that from now on will help me with database :)

Back
Top Bottom