PES 3 (PC) Patch for season 2009/2010

I think, that many people follow your topic, cause PES3 is great game and brings our good memories.

Little offtopic, im often on issonline.pl, its very good website, im glad that even polish people follow my thread since after 5 years with a polish girl, i consider myself half polish :)

I have finally updated all national teams, now i will take a small vacation from the patch because i have to focus on exams for university, again i will update everything next week, plus i should get some more helps for the kits of the teams, not sure yet, so for now dont count on kits too much, apart from the kits i do myself, by the way i inserted full kitset of argentina and brasil, maybe tomorrow if i have time i will update uruguay too so that all great national teams will be updated with new kits

Hello everyone, as promised im back with a small update.
Last week i didnt had time at all to edit my patch but finally tomorrow i will start to work on the first club.
Still i dont know how long it will take to finish everything, probably not before winter holydays, specially because i am studying a lot to finally graduate, plus pes2010 is coming soon so from time to time i am playing with the demo :D
Im sorry to make the few people that follw this thread wait even more, all i can say is to have patience, as you all can see, from time to time i write new things here without waiting for people to ask, just to show that the project is still alive.
I just hoped that someone would help me, but for now im still alnoe (apart from one guy trying to help me with kits) and you cant even imagine how difficult is to work alone on a game that has no support for kits boots balls or stadiums anymore.

P.S. anyone has some good stadia for pes3? Im searching the net from time to time but i didnt find anything worth a try, so i hope at least someone will share his stadia with me.

I feel for you Vihn. I really do.

thank you Lami and dont worry, its not that i give up, im just taking things more slowly, as soon as i will finish some more club teams i wil update the thread again, for now i finished just one club team (CSKA Moskow) , and inserted 2 more national teams over the classic teams (Bosnia & Herzegovina and Lithuania) increasing the number of aviable national teams.

Ah very nice. Also I do think they way you're doing it is better. If you feel comfortable doing it slowly then its up to you. We sure can be patient and wait and appreciate :)

hopefully,i found what i need!!
patch for my favourite pes :SMUG:
i really though i must make patch but i found this,it looks great :WORSHIP:
is the patch finished???
the OF link is dead,so if you can,please reupload! tnx in advance ;)

hopefully,i found what i need!!
patch for my favourite pes :SMUG:
i really though i must make patch but i found this,it looks great :WORSHIP:
is the patch finished???
the OF link is dead,so if you can,please reupload! tnx in advance ;)

The patch is in a stall since i never found anyone to really help me, im on vacation now, next week if you want i will give you my option file with all national teams updated, with clubs i didnt do anything yet, so im sorry you will have to edit them alone or help me with the patch

vihn78;

congratulations.If you have a time please send me your Pes3 option file.I am only looking for national teams.

Last edited:
@vihn78
i could help you with graphics (menus,inserting kits,faces etc.)
i can even try to make kits,but i think we should ask kitmakers (for pes10,pes9,pes6) to edit their kits and convert them to pes3
maybe i could help with OF but,as i know,the editor for pes3 do not exist,and it's hard to edit all teams and national teams in edit mode...

@vihn78
i could help you with graphics (menus,inserting kits,faces etc.)
i can even try to make kits,but i think we should ask kitmakers (for pes10,pes9,pes6) to edit their kits and convert them to pes3
maybe i could help with OF but,as i know,the editor for pes3 do not exist,and it's hard to edit all teams and national teams in edit mode...

The editor exist, i have 2 of them, one that works with database straight on the data_e.asf (like for example dkz studio used to be for pes 5) and one that works with option file, for kits i got a lot of very good made kits from a friend that is working on a similar patch, all made exclusively for pes3, all i really need is someone that will continue to work with the database using the tools i have.

i would like to help you now,but the christmas holiday is over (in my country) so now i must prepare for school :\

I am very surprised and glad that you are making it. I am waiting for news. Sorry, but I can find it in topic, when it can be ready?

vihn78 give me please a message..or type here your yahoo messenger id...i want to talk with you

CORECT PLEASE THE LINK OF THE BETA OPTION FILE IN THE FIRST PAGE...

Please reply...:))

my MSN messenger is fallena@live.it
I didnt corrected the link with the beta option file because i am not in Italy, i am still in Poland in vacation to my girlfriend. Wednesday i will be back home and i will be able to start again to work with patch and give the option file again. As i said for now only national teams are correct, i didnt checked it for quite a while cause of too much to study at university.
Anyway feel free to add me and i will answer any of your questions.

Will be edithed in the patch graphics like - new turfs on stadiums, flags and transperants in crowd for the teams,adboards will be great :)

Since i already said some times ago that i wont finish the patch, i dont understand why people continue to ask for updates, or for option files that are now finished. I will say it once and for all, i didnt get enough help from people interested in this Patch and im not going to continue all alone, so stop to ask for updates or for what the patch will contain, because the patch will never leave my PC.
I hope a moderator will close this topic as soon as possible...
Thank you in advance for the moderator that will close the topic.

P.S. I want to at least thank the very few people that game me a small help and didnt just asked all the time for things, thank you very much, only for those people (like you ulsix) i will share my files.

What will the patch contain?
Just kidding!

Hey did you by any chance happened to know a patch from back then for PES3/WE7, a patch called PESKorea? I've been looking for it for so long...

Back
Top Bottom