PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are they going to release information on the game modes etc? Even their favorite myclub is short on detail.

Konami need serious works on celebration on next title ! Lifeless robotic celebrations !! They must work on it and include 10 man celebration. Same 5 players celebrations over years and years !! These got worse after fox engine !

Last edited by a moderator:
as others said it before, i put my money on gamescom! its a week before release...
still waiting for that final league info and further ML details...
Gamescom is weekend before release. All pre-orders, especially for the Americas will already be done and ready to go. They'd be leaving is far too late at Gamescom.

When I played the ps4 demo I was really disappointed, but extending the halves on PC has given me a better opinion. There are still some things I dislike, like how focused on wing play the AI is, but for the most part I think it's a good improvement on 2018. There are some great animations and a real feeling of freedom to the dribbling and passing. I've also been pleased to see some wayward shots if I try to shoot from a poor position.

I'll be getting it on ps4 - bought it on PC the last few years and always found it played a little worse than the ps4 version, so I'm just not going to bother with PC at all this time.

I really really really hope to god they haven't removed the 2nd divisions, because that will just ruin the Master League experience for me, I love to play as teams and get promoted up... >.<
Wait, is this actually a possibility for all league's? No 2nd division, even if it's fake? Surely not?
Absolute gamebreaker for ML. Please tell me this isn't true?

It could or not mean something, but there was Winning Eleven advertising on J League matches this week.

Until now there was only advertisement for Konami, not for the game itself.

It could or not mean something, but there was Winning Eleven advertising on J League matches this week.

Until now there was only advertisement for Konami, not for the game itself.

There actually are also game advertisement, but written in Japanese "ウイニングイレブン".

The advertisement started from week 1 of the 2018 season.

There actually are also game advertisement, but written in Japanese "ウイニングイレブン".

The advertisement started from week 1 of the 2018 season.

It's the first time I notice ...
Although I went to lots of matches . I guess I was too focused on the games.

They should have the license as premium partner, I wonder how they will use it.
FIFA doesn't do anything meaningful with JLeague license.

So if I pay full amount on release clause, can I now buy the player? Scenario like Kepa to Chelsea is definitely not possible in PES2018 ML.

Release clause is also cheaper than player's market place which just dumb.

What camera are you guys playing on? I find the default one to not keep up on quick counters against me.
The camera pan is really slow to keep up with play and I'm sure they've changed the zoom on the default dynamic wide. I used the exact same number values as PES 2018 but it was too zoomed out and not the same. I've switched to pitch side 0,4,2

DkZFVjoXgAAn3ea.jpg

Konami need serious works on celebration on next title ! Lifeless robotic celebrations !! They must work on it and include 10 man celebration. Same 5 players celebrations over years and years !! These got worse after fox engine !
I would disable them altogether if it was possible.
I would rather have in-game celebrations again instead of those horribly implemented cut-scene efforts.

Another stamina test:

That´s a downer. Injuries with low stamina is one thing, but you don´t see nothing about visual fatigue.
No animation, no slowing down in speed...nothing.
The bar is just a cosmetic thing.

But wait...
didn´t Barry say there was fatigue noticed in the E3 demo?
Did the E3 demo have 10 or 5 mins of playtime?

They still have the issue that when a goal is scored the player goes into a jogging motion waiting for you to select a celebration. When you select one it takes a few seconds to kick in and just looks plain odd.

That´s a downer. Injuries with low stamina is one thing, but you don´t see nothing about visual fatigue.
No animation, no slowing down in speed...nothing.
The bar is just a cosmetic thing.

But wait...
didn´t Barry say there was fatigue noticed in the E3 demo?
Did the E3 demo have 10 or 5 mins of playtime?

I can notice stamina, try to dribble with Messi between 2 defenders in the first 10 mins or in the last 5. He gets knocked off from the ball.

i would like to think that this attacking will be picked up and fixed before release. Adam moved to Tokyo to be next to the developers there is no way this couldn't have been seen

i would like to think that this attacking will be picked up and fixed before release. Adam moved to Tokyo to be next to the developers there is no way this couldn't have been seen
When people have begged for the speed to stay the same, Adam has said on multiple occasions that the demo code and final code will be the same.

I really can't see the AI changing (and post-release PES patches just don't significantly change gameplay) - but what I do think needs to be considered is what the ML Team Spirit stuff will do to it. Could change it entirely (in a good way, or in an even-more-tiki-taka way).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom