PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet, there were multiple claims that the final game(2018) was significantly different than the beta.
I think a bunch of friendlies against another human is a hard one to judge against when you get the full game.

I do feel there was a big difference between beta and full release, however that's not to say Konami changed much to do that. When you're going deep into offline ML then things will play differently than a quick friendly match.

will be online looking for some PA0 matches in a few mins if anyone fancies trying to break down my AC milan all out defence :D

kinda ot (sorry), still PES related, but i have to ask.

i'm going to NYC for vacation around end of october till beginning of november. are any us members here located in NYC or next to it?! i'd like to stop by for a PES match or two! :)

edit: i see, at work, we have 2019 listed for 55 Euro already. not in store yet.

kinda ot (sorry), still PES related, but i have to ask.

i'm going to NYC for vacation around end of october till beginning of november. are any us members here located in NYC or next to it?! i'd like to stop by for a PES match or two! :)

edit: i see, at work, we have 2019 listed for 55 Euro already. not in store yet.
Say hi to Niko bellic V 2.0 Isn't this your second time around ? Have fun. How did you feel about PES 2019 beta overall ? ;)

apologies to whoever i shithoused my way to victory against just now :BOP::BOP:

and another one, all out defence in both games and then, a 90+1 min winner and a 84th min winner. really enjoying defending in this game. next to try it out with uinrestricted PA filter so see if i can get it to work against ping pong losers

I can notice stamina, try to dribble with Messi between 2 defenders in the first 10 mins or in the last 5. He gets knocked off from the ball.

Okay...probably.

But when I read this from the TheMidniteKid:

I tried to keep the ball but the pressure was relentless and not in the same way PES 2018 dealt with pressure which is thanks to the new fatigue system. Argentina just couldn’t chase me down efficiently enough because their players were gassed.

Messi was physically exhausted and Higuain wasn’t able to chase down anything. But I also couldn’t control passes or switch wings easily due to my players depleted stamina. The frenetic pace of the first 75 minutes were taking a toll on all players. This is when PES 2019 felt special. That 1-0 win showcased just how different PES 2019 could when all the newly refined features worked in tandem.
The passing and weight to the players and ball takes time to get used to. Last year, first touch wasn’t really needed and pass assist 1 was more assisted than it should have been. This time, it’s harder to spray the ball around with deadly precision. First touch, fatigue, AI, player positioning, pace and interceptions all combine to create a new on pitch experience.

(Source: https://www.pesuniverse.com/exclusive-pes-2019-full-impressions)

Then I wonder whether that E3 code was so different and if...why did we get such a different demo then?

When people have begged for the speed to stay the same, Adam has said on multiple occasions that the demo code and final code will be the same.

I really can't see the AI changing (and post-release PES patches just don't significantly change gameplay) - but what I do think needs to be considered is what the ML Team Spirit stuff will do to it. Could change it entirely (in a good way, or in an even-more-tiki-taka way).

+1
and the same thing was said at Glasgow at the presentation, what were playing now will be the final code.

final code will have teams set to their playing styles (with advanced tactics) and playing 10min matches on top player (upwards) you'll see more than the 5mins demo we're playing now

Say hi to Niko bellic V 2.0 Isn't this your second time around ? Have fun. How did you feel about PES 2019 beta overall ? ;)
I will. :)
It’s my 3rd trip to NYC. have a bunch of friends over there.
I like the demo so far. It’s a evolution of the last years, imo. Minor flaws can’t take away the joy the good stuff gives to me (for now)! Playing every day. Playing different teams.
Like the ball physics and pace the most!

Okay...probably.

But when I read this from the TheMidniteKid:

(Source: https://www.pesuniverse.com/exclusive-pes-2019-full-impressions)

Then I wonder whether that E3 code was so different and if...why did we get such a different demo then?

Yes i agree that reaction time is worse with fatigue.
I like it how it is, its subtle but it does the job (i dont want it to be overly done) and im looking forward to it how it looks with accumulated fatigue in leageu modes.

final code will have teams set to their playing styles (with advanced tactics)
Will it though? I'm pretty sure we've seen it for a number of years where teams aren't set up as they actually play and a lot of teams play very similarly to one another.

Unless you're 100% confirming to the contrary, then I'd expect us to see more of the same.

Will it though? I'm pretty sure we've seen it for a number of years where teams aren't set up as they actually play and a lot of teams play very similarly to one another.

Unless you're 100% confirming to the contrary, then I'd expect us to see more of the same.
i do trust good OF makers (wich do include tactics sometimes) more than the tactical department of konami! ;)

I will. :)
It’s my 3rd trip to NYC. have a bunch of friends over there.
I like the demo so far. It’s a evolution of the last years, imo. Minor flaws can’t take away the joy the good stuff gives to me (for now)! Playing every day. Playing different teams.
Like the ball physics and pace the most!
Have fun, mate. If i were you, i'd have gone to Florida (i hope soon), but i have friends in neither of the place (moderate hotels FTW) so im stuck here for couple more weeks lol :D

Yeah, i have seen good things in this PES. I think it would be much better game if they sort out the foot planting, cutscenes and other few niggles, but overall, its looking much better than what i've seen in fifa.

Recently I have been getting weaker teams to misplace some passes. First time I have seen a CPU team on Superstar have less than 80% passing completion. I honestly think PES 2019 is better than PES 2018. I need to do more tests and experiment with stats when the game gets released(which I will upload on my youtube channel) and I think I might just buy PES 2019. Also will play with difficulty to see if there is a difficulty cap like in PES 2018 where it makes every team just as good as each other on Superstar.

i've decided i'm going to buy it, and i'm going to play PA0 on online divisions and if lag free, have a blast. and this is someone who usually cant be bothered with online

I play one game of the demo a day and its okay when lose/draw and fun when i win.

Why I don't detest the demo - because NO MYCLUB BS AGENTS and CONSTANT WORRYING ABOUT GP and i keep getting tempted into CRAPCLUB for the last 3 years.

On pesfan forum, everyone used to bang on about MyClub and weekly agents. I don't know how this forum plays but if the community played more FUMA League matches with their favorite teams and there was lots of interesting discussion around this it could make for a fantastic year of football gaming.

I'll definitely be watching the forums - as you all know, League is only available on non-Lite version so if the community speaks then I may be joining you. we'll see.

PS If so then on PS4... PC looks good but my setup is such a bloody hassle at times. I could do without the hassle...not to mention the laggers too

On second thoughts .... coming up against Barcelonas, Madrids all the time ...will try Divisions on PS4 2018 and see what its like first

Divisions unable to find opponent. trying League now

Last edited:
This is probably just me but one thing id like to be able to do it change the player thumbnails. Also, still no news on the final team/league list. The game is out in two weeks. Its got to be final by now so why are they delaying it so long?

This is probably just me but one thing id like to be able to do it change the player thumbnails. Also, still no news on the final team/league list. The game is out in two weeks. Its got to be final by now so why are they delaying it so long?

Maybe they are preparing some announcements for gamescom (before the release date).

i've decided i'm going to buy it, and i'm going to play PA0 on online divisions and if lag free, have a blast. and this is someone who usually cant be bothered with online

thats what pes is now designed for now online only forget offline, you need to go to the other game for that but yeah i dont mind the online game either, have to wait first to see if its region locked if it is i wont bother getting it

I guess that's the case but they don't normally delay it this long. Maybe there's something people won't like hence the delay... :)
Bit late in the day to be releasing at Gamescom considering the game is out like two days later. They did it last year but that was still three weeks from release.

The graphic difference between 2018 & 2019 is marginal and I'm trying to prove that by asking you folks if you can tell which one is which?

There are 5 pictures shown below of Ousmane Dembélé in France uni and Barca uni.

63iKHvV.jpg

OXim0BL.jpg

The graphic difference between 2018 & 2019 is marginal and I'm trying to prove that by asking you folks if you can tell which one is which?

There are 5 pictures shown below of Ousmane Dembélé in France uni and Barca uni.

63iKHvV.jpg

TOP: PES 2018
BOTTOM: PES 2019

OXim0BL.jpg

TOP: PES 2019
MIDDLE: PES 2018
BOTTOM: PES 2018.

There you go.

Like I said, people claiming PES 2019 is far superior and very different to PES 2018 graphically... that is simply not true.
They have certainly improved the anti-aliasing and day lighting, and turfs texture certainly helps the feeling of a better looking game. But they haven't done a hell of a lot more than this.

In fact, sometimes I really have to stop and think "what did they change?" I mean... really. The game feels smoother and players feel A LITTLE heavier (which I like) but, can we really say this is A NEW GAME?. Isn't this just a newer version of PES 2018?. How long did they work on PES 2019? 3 Months? Maybe 5?. Maybe 6? Certainly not a whole year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom