PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bought the game for Xbox One X this year, and haven't bought a PES on Xbox for a long time, but the last time I did you used to be able to free draw logos, I got quite handy at free drawing club logos to look quite good and wondered if that still existed in PES 2017, 18 or if it is something they phased out?

Any news with the Colombia league? During the tour there they said to give them one week to make announcement that would make Colombians happy... Nothing so far

When playing full manual, the A.I. actually plays way less tikitaka than with PA.
So how about it, assisted players?
1137041L.gif~c200
Stats are more pronounced on manual too.

Stamina seems to affect first touches especially when he runs... But not speed sadly at least in this video. Perhaps it's the "5 min. demo" things that plays a role on this, the bar does show 0 stamina but in fact the game is calibrated to 10 minutes, and he's got in PES reality half of his stamina...
That's a PES usual Demo thing, perhaps the fatigue system could be also not "totally" finished neither.

Guys after reading some of your posts about 2nd Ita/Spa divisions, i'm a bit worried to be honest... It's not that impossible, I know in Serie B there's some bankrupt things and others problems for Bari, Cesena, issues for Avellino and eligible teams too... But for LaLiga2 i don't follow, i don't think there's issues so no reason for both.

Oh, NIK778899 said they only have 19 teams, I checked it and indeed, they only had 19 teams.
A few days later I checked it and there were 22 teams again (with Novara, Catania Calcio and Robur Siena as new teams).

I checked it today again and there are only 19 teams again. (All according to transfermarkt)

WTF is going on!? :D
It's a bad mess.
I think the latest is that the Serie B bosses are asking the Italian FA if they can just proceed with 19.

At this late stage, providing Serie B is in the game; I'd still expect to see Avellino, Bari and Cesena (or their unlicensed equivalents) at release then maybe see them removed/moved to Other European Teams after the first data pack (as they did with Brescia a few years ago).

When I heard that the second divisions have been axed, I wouldn't be surprised as there's a lot of data form them to handle now so what makes it easier? Ditch the unlicensed second divisions.
The Italian league is a total train wreck so I could live without it. The Spanish one has a few team in there that I like so i'd like to keep it.

Also, what's people reasoning for thinking a partial licensed J-League is in?

This kinda thing is so frustrating. You'd think they could test it themselves... Ugh.

Stamina is in the game to a certain degree but it seems to be almost random. I've had occasions where a player has struggled to start a run and been really sluggish with an empty stamina bar but then the next moment they can be running fine for a bit despite still being on 0 stamina. Then 10 (in game) mins later they'll be visual signs of them struggling again.

I'm thinking this is on purpose rather than a bug. Basically they can argue that stamina is in there without stopping the massive amount of players that hold the sprint button in all match. Imagine the moaning on twitter if these players were getting 4/5 players a game that were totally useless and walking round the pitch as they were out of stamina.

They won't do it but what the game is crying out for is 2 seperate modes. Simulation mode and arcade mode. This way the Myclub/"e-sports" people can keep their 200mph, ping pong nonsense with unlimited stamina where the ball goes end to end like you're watching basketball. The rest of us can have the same core game but a simulation version where stamina matters, it's more difficult to pass and there's a slower pace with more midfield build up.

It shouldn't be that hard to implement as it's essentially just sliders but unfortunately those of us who want a simulation style of play don't matter anymore as we don't spend 1000's of pounds on myclub.

Stamina is in the game to a certain degree but it seems to be almost random. I've had occasions where a player has struggled to start a run and been really sluggish with an empty stamina bar but then the next moment they can be running fine for a bit despite still being on 0 stamina. Then 10 (in game) mins later they'll be visual signs of them struggling again.

I'm thinking this is on purpose rather than a bug. Basically they can argue that stamina is in there without stopping the massive amount of players that hold the sprint button in all match. Imagine the moaning on twitter if these players were getting 4/5 players a game that were totally useless and walking round the pitch as they were out of stamina.

They won't do it but what the game is crying out for is 2 seperate modes. Simulation mode and arcade mode. This way the Myclub/"e-sports" people can keep their 200mph, ping pong nonsense with unlimited stamina where the ball goes end to end like you're watching basketball. The rest of us can have the same core game but a simulation version where stamina matters, it's more difficult to pass and there's a slower pace with more midfield build up.

It shouldn't be that hard to implement as it's essentially just sliders but unfortunately those of us who want a simulation style of play don't matter anymore as we don't spend 1000's of pounds on myclub.
Thing is, such a SIM mode wouldn't even just have to cater to the offline crowd. It would be hugely popular online too, and even competitively. It's easy to tar eSports with this "arcadey" brush, but that's only because some games, like PES, encourage it. Other games require skill and reward those who perfect the simulation elements.

A FUMA PES 2019 tournament would be a great watch.

As expected with stamina all just words, trying to entice the sim fans with false advertising of the feature, didn’t fall for there BS this time, also getting rid of 2nd divisions wtf are they doing.

They shouldn't calibrate their game on 10 but 12 minutes, like in Fifa, taking some ideas coming from the concurrence is not a bad thing...

Those 2 added minutes could seem not that important, but it is in fact in a sport game.
For the % of errors, speed etc., it gives a little bit more time for making the game much realistic.
I like to play as a total sim, i like action-football, but i don't like totally unreproducable things in a football game.

More than "simulation", i prefer to talk about physical and tactical realism... But attack/defense balance is the most important things to me.

I don't think we, old PES players who wants realism are totally neglected... We are like, i could probably said 50% of the PES community. The PES teams don't occurs us: but they also like you've said SJ321, cut the apple in half, and it's the better way to keep both totally opposite publics buying their game.

Also, i rememberer old times when PES was, on french forums, very critcised... Even PES5 in comparison to WE9 : the play was more direct, and many people was very disappointed at this time. PES4 and PES2 was disliked : but the following WE6 Final Evolution and WE8LE was all corrected in many area.

Sorry fot the off-thread part.
Get back to this

It's a bad mess.
I think the latest is that the Serie B bosses are asking the Italian FA if they can just proceed with 19.

At this late stage, providing Serie B is in the game; I'd still expect to see Avellino, Bari and Cesena (or their unlicensed equivalents) at release then maybe see them removed/moved to Other European Teams after the first data pack (as they did with Brescia a few years ago).

I know you talk from a personnal perspective, but for us, Serie A lover and italian community it would be a very huge dissapointement, not especially for the league itself, but about the promotion/relegation and changes years after years in ML or League mode.

Also, about Shooting, i don't dislike totally the Advanced shooting, but it's rather prefers another option, like "Semi".
I really like PA0 passing and stats matters in that assistance mode, but not shooting... Too straight shoots, and not stats based. To be honest i totally hate that. And when i play PA0 + Basic shooting, i've got the impression (it's not really an impression...) to play with a divided/hybrid system of gameplay, which i don't like at all.

One question: does Advanced shooting is harded or easier to score than basic shooting? I think the PA0, which is not totally manual could fits well with that mode... I could test myself, but on the long terms i didn't tried it since PES 2014.

As expected with stamina all just words, trying to entice the sim fans with false advertising of the feature, didn’t fall for there BS this time, also getting rid of 2nd divisions wtf are they doing.

Don't exagerate and makes directly a statement, wait for the 10 minutes final version.
Also: i've readed directly the pop-up between matches, and said that fatigues affect especially controls and passes... And i trust more the IG pop-ups made by the REAL team who's in charge of PES developpement than the offical marketing teams ; two different departements.

And it's not stated yet that they've get rid to second division... Better to wait for this. Demo data was never representative of the final product.
But what's fears me is that Adam didn't answered... But if i'm correct, previous year it didn't respond neither to the things related to the hidden things founded in the Demo structure.

PS: sorry for the double post, i couldn't edit and add this quote

Don't exagerate and makes directly a statement, wait for the 10 minutes final version.
Also: i've readed directly the pop-up between matches, and said that fatigues affect especially controls and passes... And i trust more the IG pop-ups made by the REAL team who's in charge of PES developpement than the offical marketing teams ; two different departements.

And it's not stated yet that they've get rid to second division... Better to wait for this. Demo data was never representative of the final product.
But what's fears me is that Adam didn't answered... But if i'm correct, previous year it didn't respond neither to the things related to the hidden things founded in the Demo structure.

PS: sorry for the double post, i couldn't edit and add this quote
From what Adam said this is the final product, they have no time to make changes cos game is coming out early, if anything have to wait 3 months for a patch to fix it

Thanks for the answer, does he really said "3 months"? I don't think we will wait to november for having the first datapack. I really don't know if he said about "final product" to talk about gameplay and game mode, or database.

Well, he said those words, but the real final product will be after that big datapack (perhaps with teams or leagues included if i remember well + stadiums)
Even if it's not finished yet and teams are missing, i don't really care and welcome a very early release.

Last edited:
I know you talk from a personnal perspective, but for us, Serie A lover and italian community it would be a very huge dissapointement, not especially for the league itself, but about the promotion/relegation and changes years after years in ML or League mode.
Oh no, don't get me wrong I do hope it stays in and so does the La Liga 2, I was just talking about the current state of the league as they aren't sure what they're doing because of all the court cases and appeals that are going on.

Losing them would be a very bad move, especially is done by choice.

Why dont they include space for additional leagues in the game? If they had 20 league slots, the great editors of the community could add just about every league out there.

Also the ability to create new competition structures would be great, this could allow for a full premier league, championship, leagues 1 & 2,l and the conference. It can't be difficult

Editor are not that great as you think... Especially about all players untouched stats and so many mistakes, or too high values.
CSL option file last year have perhaps 20% of players done, only changing haircut and -5 on every stats.
Copa Libertadores option file was catastrophic, full of undone players, and every option file was using them unfortunately.
Pesteam.it does a good job too.

SiuMing btw from PES hong kong (member here) have done a great work with HK premier league, Erzo77 too with Liga MX even if i dont like the way he build faces (too caricatural, pronounced traits).

Mike from OnlyProEvolutions done a very good work in every area, but unfortunately he's got less time this year and no update.

This year, i will do some editing stuff and share it too... I hope i will have the time this year.

This one is easily better than 2018 in almost all departments. The defending AI are much more active, you're no longer feeling helpless like in 2018 where you have to wrestle with player switching all the time.

Also nice touch for the position shift during goal kick. The players move towards the direction of your GK facing and almost to the halfway line just like in real life.

I really really really hope to god they haven't removed the 2nd divisions, because that will just ruin the Master League experience for me, I love to play as teams and get promoted up... >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom