PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know why to this dasy liverpool players such as firmino, ings, moreno and others are not fully body scanned ie with in game tattoos? they've been partners for a while now so i thought its a bit odd

Its strange. If Celtic and Rangers get the full scan treatment, why shouldn't Liverpool? But personally im not fussed about tattoos. Im not attacking anyone for what people like. Its just something I don't worry about.

Even last year when the Fulham deal was announced, it was said that the Fulham players would have full body scanning. It never happened. But at least it was mentioned....

Its strange. If Celtic and Rangers get the full scan treatment, why shouldn't Liverpool? But personally im not fussed about tattoos. Im not attacking anyone for what people like. Its just something I don't worry about.

Even last year when the Fulham deal was announced, it was said that the Fulham players would have full body scanning. It never happened. But at least it was mentioned....

me neither i dont care about the tatts, just curious why after all this time...

Also, do we accept now that all the Real Madrid teasing was for nothing? Or could they and a stadium DLC be announced at Gamescom on the 21st to 25th of August?

Also, do we accept now that all the Real Madrid teasing was for nothing? Or could they and a stadium DLC be announced at Gamescom on the 21st to 25th of August?
Given FIFA's heavy Real Madrid alliance over the last 48 hours - Real are even selling shirts with "Alex Hunter's" name and number on the back now for £120+ - I'd say there's a 1% chance it will lead to something.

Hunter.jpg

Which, honestly, amazes me. I know a lot of people have said for a long time "it won't lead to anything" but, to hint so heavily towards something Real Madrid related, I thought, there has to be something. Otherwise you're just setting yourself up for gamer rage. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Is it possible to have two different option files on the go?I want to.play PES 2019 with a normal option file and one with classic teams. Would I need two accounts or can I just switch between them?

if you play offline like I do , then there is no changed in your opposition its the same as PES18, its tiki taka 1 touch pass pass pass pass. The only difference in the final 3rd Sometimes they break down but not that many times. I played as 1 team and played all the other CLUBS in the demo 3-4 times on the trot, they just ping ping ping the ball about and with the spaces between your back line and midfield and forward line, your not going to get a player near them until final 3rd as it was in 18. I think it was 14 that had a packed midfield it was a battle to get through, 18 and now 19 to much room well its been designed this way so the cpu team can play this non stop 1st time passing.

Yep, I will just play PES 2019 with my friends locally. The CPU AI is just as bad as PES 2018. No style whatsoever

Is it possible to have two different option files on the go?I want to.play PES 2019 with a normal option file and one with classic teams. Would I need two accounts or can I just switch between them?
99% sure you can't have more than one option file on a PS4, because the image data it installs goes into the game data (it's not a separate save file). When you came to do the next option file on a different user account, it would load in all the images from the previous option file automatically (as it's part of the game data), and you'd end up overwriting them all - screwing up the first one.

Given FIFA's heavy Real Madrid alliance over the last 48 hours - Real are even selling shirts with "Alex Hunter's" name and number on the back now for £120+ - I'd say there's a 1% chance it will lead to something.

Hunter.jpg

Which, honestly, amazes me. I know a lot of people have said for a long time "it won't lead to anything" but, to hint so heavily towards something Real Madrid related, I thought, there has to be something. Otherwise you're just setting yourself up for gamer rage. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Jesus. People are actually buying these jerseys?! Jesus Christ.. Well, no-one is hammering Lyygard on Twitter over it. If it was Bhatti who was doing the teasing, he'd been ripped a new arsehole by now.

Off topic, I mentioned a few posts ago about Sociable Soccer having a official Chinese Super League license. Well, one of the development team has just confirmed on Twitter that its a SIX year deal. So, this must confirm its not exculsive to EA then? You think Konami would be interested?

Also, with people online yesterday saying that there's evidence of a partial licensed J-League in the demo code, wouldn't this be possible via the FIFPRO license? Also, there was random Japanese players in the 'others' section when 2018 came out.

99% sure you can't have more than one option file on a PS4, because the image data it installs goes into the game data (it's not a separate save file). When you came to do the next option file on a different user account, it would load in all the images from the previous option file automatically (as it's part of the game data), and you'd end up overwriting them all - screwing up the first one.

That's a shame, ah well. Thank you.

Off topic, I mentioned a few posts ago about Sociable Soccer having a official Chinese Super League license. Well, one of the development team has just confirmed on Twitter that its a SIX year deal. So, this must confirm its not exculsive to EA then? You think Konami would be interested?
I saw that news too - it's a bit bizarre... It also means, reading the related tweets, that console versions are sort of on the back-burner now. Must be worth a few quid. Actually, @Caniggia is part of their social team, he might have more info - but he's been off Evo-Web for over a year now...

It can't be an exclusive, as you say - maybe it's one of these as-yet unannounced leagues? Who knows. If the CSL is suddenly in three different football games, you can imagine they'd make a little money from it...

Also, with people online yesterday saying that there's evidence of a partial licensed J-League in the demo code, wouldn't this be possible via the FIFPRO license? Also, there was random Japanese players in the 'others' section when 2018 came out.
As far as I can remember (I'm using Football Manager as a reference), the J-League itself should be okay through FIFPRO, I THINK... But there's already a lot of new leagues, I don't know if it'd be a stretch...

Yep; all smoke and mirrors.
Smoke and mirrors? Staramba scans faces for Konami, they are at its core a VR company. They have ties with Real Madrid themselves and they did that Ronaldo scan. They showed that scan on twitter and when someone asked them ''FIFA?'' they answered PES.

Konami uses Staramba's photoscan for atleast 2 years now. Usain bolt scan from PES2018 and all those partner scans where all by them.

The fact that we translate that too a possibility that theres something cooking with Real Madrid is a realistic assumption. But should not be stretched more and is purely on our part when we get dissapointed by it.

There are possibilities why these players got photoscanned.
1. Staramba's ties with Real madrid give Konami access to these Facescans even though the club is not licensed. As the players themselves are not illegal to perfectly create in the game (Except the tattoo's ofcourse) So we will see more realistic faces in PES2019

2. Staramba's ties with Real give Konami the oppertunity to use these facescans in their game as its not any different to accurately sculpting the faces. But there is a fine line in terms of contractual stuff and they don't want to get caught (Staramba deleted the tweets later)

3. Staramba deleted the tweets because people got false assumptions that the whole club was licensed and they wanted to shut that down.

IMO, What I think is that Staramba is partnered with Real Madrid AND Konami. Staramba got the oppertunity to get their booth ready and set up at Madrid and Konami could take advantage of that as they are totally in their right to accurately represent all their fifpro players. If you are not partnered you obviously can't make such an appointment to get all the players set up for a photoscan.

Its all our own assumptions. They never said anything about a partnership, we translated that, we hoped for it. But smoke and mirrors? Jesus christ haha :P

Smoke and mirrors? Staramba scans faces for Konami, they are at its core a VR company. They have ties with Real Madrid themselves and they did that Ronaldo scan. They showed that scan on twitter and when someone asked them ''FIFA?'' they answered PES.

Konami uses Staramba's photoscan for atleast 2 years now. Usain bolt scan from PES2018 and all those partner scans where all by them.

The fact that we translate that too a possibility that theres something cooking with Real Madrid is a realistic assumption. But should not be stretched more and is purely on our part when we get dissapointed by it.

There are possibilities why these players got photoscanned.
1. Staramba's ties with Real madrid give Konami access to these Facescans even though the club is not licensed. As the players themselves are not illegal to perfectly create in the game (Except the tattoo's ofcourse) So we will see more realistic faces in PES2019

2. Staramba's ties with Real give Konami the oppertunity to use these facescans in their game as its not any different to accurately sculpting the faces. But there is a fine line in terms of contractual stuff and they don't want to get caught (Staramba deleted the tweets later)

3. Staramba deleted the tweets because people got false assumptions that the whole club was licensed and they wanted to shut that down.

IMO, What I think is that Staramba is partnered with Real Madrid AND Konami. Staramba got the oppertunity to get their booth ready and set up at Madrid and Konami could take advantage of that as they are totally in their right to accurately represent all their fifpro players. If you are not partnered you obviously can't make such an appointment to get all the players set up for a photoscan.

Its all our own assumptions. They never said anything about a partnership, we translated that, we hoped for it. But smoke and mirrors? Jesus christ haha :P
So Lygaard wasn't repeatedly hinting at it then? Ok :WHISTLE:

So Lygaard wasn't repeatedly hinting at it then? Ok :WHISTLE:

When did he? The boots? Which are just colours. Or saying REAL a lot? on his personal twitter account? :APPLAUD:
Sorry but in my humble opinion its like one person starts a heavy conspiracy on how something must be cooking for Real Madrid and everything becomes Linked to that conspiracy. While when looking on the surface, not that much has happened. 100s of people were also certain that that ''Pitch'' picture was the bernabeu and literally everything he hinted was linked to ''REAL MADRID???'' OMG IT MUST BE REAL MADRID

Which gives a general hype, a contagious one. Which is all on the consumer

If you are in the hivemind that it might be a possibility and you ask him if its about Real madrid and the only thing he answers is '':THINK:''... That does also not mean that its in or that you are onto something. :LMAO: At that point its literally what you want to see, you imply things yourself. And thats what happened all over twitter ALL the time.

But who knows. We will never know :)

When did he? The boots? Which are just colours. Or saying REAL a lot? on his personal twitter account? :APPLAUD:
Sorry but in my humble opinion its like one person starts a heavy conspiracy on how something must be cooking for Real Madrid and everything becomes Linked to that conspiracy. While when looking on the surface, not that much has happened. 100s of people were also certain that that ''Pitch'' picture was the bernabeu and literally everything he hinted was linked to ''REAL MADRID???'' OMG IT MUST BE REAL MADRID

Which gives a general hype, a contagious one. Which is all on the consumer

If you are in the hivemind that it might be a possibility and you ask him if its about Real madrid and the only thing he answers is '':THINK:''... That does also not mean that its in or that you are onto something. :LMAO: At that point its literally what you want to see, you imply things yourself. And thats what happened all over twitter ALL the time.

But who knows. We will never know :)
I never expected it to be in. I expected it to play out pretty much the way it has. There's little doubt that Lygaard (and Asim to a lesser degree) didn't know what he was doing when posting that sort of thing. They know exactly the type of conclusions that will be drawn; what was the benefit of sharing such hints in the open if not to just troll people?

It feeds into my belief that Konami are absolutely fucking abysmal at public relations. They're arguably as bad as they were in the days when Jon (EDIT: w̶h̶a̶t̶s̶h̶i̶s̶f̶a̶c̶e̶) Murphy was the only guy about.

The "personal account" line is a cop out too. They use it to promote their business interests.

Last edited:

Lol, 99% wrong. That is not how it works. Though your correct the image space is shared, it will not automatically load all those image files on second account. The second account game will be just like opening out of the box - nothing edited. You can install images but since your sharing image space from the first option file, you’ll be limited on image space. Every year I buy a North America and Euro version of the game so I can run 4 different Option Files, plus I can play against others across the pond online.

When you load up the second account and go to edit menu, when you go to the saved images, you’ll see those files from the first option file. That’s where you can see the image space is being shared. What I usually do is on second account to save image space is load the basic core teams from the first option file and then PEU, PLA, PAS, Other European, Other Latin America is where I change everything up on second account. I also do not install manager and stadium pics to save down on image space to help with second account option file.

I thought the PES tour finished? Now they are in Peru?
Alianza Lima and Sporting Cristal have been officially announced as PES2019 teams. Also the Peruvian football team and the Alianza Lina Stadium as well.
Good stuff but looking forward to seeing the final cut of leagues and teams so we know exactly what we're getting The constant checking for news gets exhausting!

(your mate Bungle BTW, hope you're well )

As st074 iz Alianza Lima stadium from Peru, and since we're getting Peru NT and 2 teams from Peru league, i take it it could be that Peruvian league is coming either via DLC or in next PES.

st055 are we sure it's fake? Whats the name in-game? It looks familiar
7UoqXQO.png

Looks like only CL stadium, wanda and signal iduna park was lost from PES 18 which is ok as we'll get a few more via DLC.
We still have about a few via DLC coming i think(Celtic, Rangers, Monaco)

What's stadium 69 @its999maggle

As st074 iz Alianza Lima stadium from Peru, and since we're getting Peru NT and 2 teams from Peru league, i take it it could be that Peruvian league is coming either via DLC or in next PES.

st055 are we sure it's fake? Whats the name in-game? It looks familiar
7UoqXQO.png

Looks like only CL stadium, wanda and signal iduna park was lost from PES 18 which is ok as we'll get a few more via DLC.
We still have about a few via DLC coming i think(Celtic, Rangers, Monaco)

What's stadium 69 @its999maggle

Reminds me of the Atanasio Girardot, Colombia's NT stadium.

Atanasio-Girardot-finales.jpg

Of course it was nothing!
I can't understand how anybody seriously fell for that. Lygaard is not reliable.
Also, it looks like Wanda Metropolitano AND Atletico Madrid have been lost.

I never expected it to be in. I expected it to play out pretty much the way it has. There's little doubt that Lygaard (and Asim to a lesser degree) didn't know what he was doing when posting that sort of thing. They know exactly the type of conclusions that will be drawn; what was the benefit of sharing such hints in the open if not to just troll people?

It feeds into my belief that Konami are absolutely fucking abysmal at public relations. They're arguably as bad as they were in the days when Jon (EDIT: w̶h̶a̶t̶s̶h̶i̶s̶f̶a̶c̶e̶) Murphy was the only guy about.

The "personal account" line is a cop out too. They use it to promote their business interests.

You and me must be brothers from different mothers, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom