PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I just wanted to ask if any knows whether this year the game will be locked online for each region. I bought the UK one last year to play CO-OP with my mates as I'm now in Canada and we stopped because it was abysmal on and off line, in my opinion and I couldn't get a single one player match online. Downloaded the Lite version about a month ago on the US store and couldn't find my mates on CO op. Wondered if that was because it was the lite version or still an issue with all versions. Had to stomach Fifa for another year which I didn't personally think was much better. Ended up playing Winning Eleven 9 on an old ps2 and thought about just sacking it off all together. I noticed those old games were fast ( responsive ) but in a great formational structure, so it was constant quick thinking which keeps you engaged but not easy to make it past each transition in a simple linear Fifa style fashion. Anyway, if any one knows about online, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

As st074 iz Alianza Lima stadium from Peru, and since we're getting Peru NT and 2 teams from Peru league, i take it it could be that Peruvian league is coming either via DLC or in next PES.

st055 are we sure it's fake? Whats the name in-game? It looks familiar
7UoqXQO.png

Looks like only CL stadium, wanda and signal iduna park was lost from PES 18 which is ok as we'll get a few more via DLC.
We still have about a few via DLC coming i think(Celtic, Rangers, Monaco)

What's stadium 69 @its999maggle
No preview.

Still no news about the release date of the first data pack? Is there a difference in the US and EU version of the game by the way?

Still no news about the release date of the first data pack? Is there a difference in the US and EU version of the game by the way?
I imagine they'll get past release before announcing that.

The demo has confirmed live updates will commence in the week following release so we know that transfers will be sorted soon.

So it might be true, after all, that FIFA will have all the stadiums for LaLiga :CONFUSE:
Thx its999maggle, the picture st055 it's a new fake stadium
nice find!
2nd English league is there, I can confirm it. Strings for that league are still in the game files.
Strings are missing for 2nd Italian league and 2nd Spanish league.
Maybe they've been removed because they will now be licensed? :THINK:

the series B may not be for the many problems of the teams with the accounts in red and various penalties that have

(and ultimately it seems that this year will be 19 and not more than 20 so I read in the newspapers this morning)

When playing full manual, the A.I. actually plays way less tikitaka than with PA.
So how about it, assisted players?
1137041L.gif~c200

True, playing manual makes the game more..well... real. I really love it, even better in 2019.

Somehow I played better manual against superstar CPU than playing PA1. My son.. Boy, he gets his ass whooped again. In PES 2019 he could just tap X all day long, all passes just arrived. But now, he plays PA1 (manual is a no go for him) and even then he finds it harder to get the ball to the right team and looses the way more than in 2018. But he does like the game more than 2018.

He had a full HD tv and I have a 4K Oled in the living room. The difference is huge, just huge. On my tv it looks great, on his tv it looks.. Well, like PES 2018 but better lightning.

Does it? I haven't noticed that at all.

@Ameppe - in that video of yours, are you on PA0 or PA1?

Passing assistance 0. I can't say i noticed differences because i still didn't try to play PA1 but i don't think passing assistance at 0 makes CPU teams play less tiki taka.

Does it? I haven't noticed that at all.

@Ameppe - in that video of yours, are you on PA0 or PA1?

Yes it does. But it's PES, so maybe it is my imagination, but it sure feels like it. It's more difficult for me to win when playing PA01 than when I play fully manual. But again, it's PES and it's all in the eyes of the beholder. Some say the game is fast, others says it's slow. Some say the AI varies in play, other say the do the same shit over and over over again (that's what I think).

So it might be true, after all, that FIFA will have all the stadiums for LaLiga :CONFUSE:

nice find!

Maybe they've been removed because they will now be licensed? :THINK:

I don't think so, when the strings are missing, it means the leagues are not assigned in terms of programming.
So they don't exist at all.
If they are licensed, the strings still have to be there. (I have a bit knowledge in programming)

I hope the data just isn't final.

I don't think so, when the strings are missing, it means the leagues are not assigned in terms of programming.
So they don't exist at all.
If they are licensed, the strings still have to be there. (I have a bit knowledge in programming)

I hope the data just isn't final.
Thanks for clarifying.

I can't think of one reason why the could remove Italian and Spanish second divisions but i'm extremely worried that they aren't even reference in these strings. Yes, these strings are not the final code, but the fact that Bhatti stil didn't answer (he played Master League so he could answer that) makes me think for the worst.

Maybe some other people could ask him? I did, but i feel after i have been harsh with him on Twitter he won't answer anymore.

Thanks for clarifying.

I can't think of one reason why the could remove Italian and Spanish second divisions but i'm extremely worried that they aren't even reference in these strings. Yes, these strings are not the final code, but the fact that Bhatti stil didn't answer (he played Master League so he could answer that) makes me think for the worst.

Maybe some other people could ask him? I did, but i feel after i have been harsh with him on Twitter he won't answer anymore.

No problem! And don't get me wrong, I still hope for 2nd Italian und 2nd Spanish league! :)

the series B may not be for the many problems of the teams with the accounts in red and various penalties that have

(and ultimately it seems that this year will be 19 and not more than 20 so I read in the newspapers this morning)

Oh, NIK778899 said they only have 19 teams, I checked it and indeed, they only had 19 teams.
A few days later I checked it and there were 22 teams again (with Novara, Catania Calcio and Robur Siena as new teams).

I checked it today again and there are only 19 teams again. (All according to transfermarkt)

WTF is going on!? :D

If any team can score that goal while you're on PA0, I'm calling bullshit on "playing on PA0 makes the AI not play tiki-taka". Sorry @Onetimer. Please prove us wrong if you can, it would make my day.

He didn't say that, he said it was way less. I don't know if this is the case, the tiki taka I have seen from the AI on manual has been more like the utter insanity that grips the AI in PES 2018 where it plays way too fast, in a way that would be simply impossible for a human to recreate. I have seen less of this kind of AI behaviour than in 2018 though, for sure. Not played enough PA games to see if there could be any connection.

Maybe they were trying to get Serie A and La Liga licensed and removed the second divisions because it wouldn't make sense to see unlicensed teams getting promoted to a licensed league.

Maybe they were trying to get Serie A and La Liga licensed and removed the second divisions because it wouldn't make sense to see unlicensed teams getting promoted to a licensed league.
Maybe u have right brother ;)

I don't know why they don't try to get more of the lower leagues licensed etc (or just forget licensing loads of stuff and instead focus on the gameplay they say we want this and that but we actually want the good ol'PES back!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom