PES 2019 Demo Impressions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is also that not a lot of players are making runs for the cross. In 10v10, there are some guys who are good with headers, giving me tips to always charge my run with a few steps swinging my weight into it. And also to pick a heavy guy (so when collisions need to happen, I'm in favor). But that isn't possible in 1v1 mode, I cannot control the player before the ball arrives (unless u use manual team mate control, tough to do tho). So all I'm left with, is to watch for runs before my cross into the box, but hardly anybody is gesturing a run. No run, no power in headers. I'm not sure if centering target in advance tactic helps?

Perfect description of why headers mostly have no power! 9/10 times the receiving player is standing still when the cross arrives, oddly FIFA19 seems to have the exact opposite problem, I reckon every second goal I've seen from that Beta is a forward attacking a cross, bullet header - GOAL.

For the love of god, can nobody make a balanced football game!?! :LOL:

This is football
Perfect description of why headers mostly have no power! 9/10 times the receiving player is standing still when the cross arrives, oddly FIFA19 seems to have the exact opposite problem, I reckon every second goal I've seen from that Beta is a forward attacking a cross, bullet header - GOAL.

Adidas power soccer :D

Indeed but, we need to take into account the speed of the ball in a cross. Even a sunday player like me can hit a good header standind still.

One from my last match...

(click for higher quality)

Walking round a pressure spammer like they're not even there, pacey cross and then that pathetic excuse for a header...

I'll probably just play the demo until they turn off the online and then hope they sort this stuff out next year or patch this version (both seem unlikely).

Playing online on Xbox One X since the demo came out, really enjoyiing the dome.I'll buy Pes after 4 years break if they don't change the game speed for the full version.

Hey all, just got back in from a 5 week holiday in Italy and Spain so I haven't seen much of the demo til now. Looks alright but I'll do my Xbox updates tonight then download the demo and give it a run. I did a stadium tour at the Camp Nou and saw quite a bit of Konami advertising around the place :)

I noticed smth after the update
CPU passes are reduced, and cpu players are finally running/dribbling with the ball!
I Had 45 passes , Cpu 65
I dribbled 180 meters in total, Cpu dribbled 140!
Finally!

If the Cpu is fixed, then i can talk about the best Soccer ever made.

I would be higly interested in some video footage, if possible.

Changing the game in such a groundbreaking way could easily lead to other problems.

Had some good games the other day, maybe it is just a case of lag. I started to use lvl 5 and that seems to lead to better connections?

How do people quit the game near the end when losing? still use a light switch in 2018 to slow connection down?!!

i dont know how you ping pong guys. for me there is always a heavy touch or a missplaced pass. or if its ping pong usually there is no movement so i cant progress on the pitch. i had a few goals prevented by one touch passes tho with MESSI, SUAREZ, INIESTA...but cmon these are world class players....

(PA1)

i dont know how you ping pong guys. for me there is always a heavy touch or a missplaced pass. or if its ping pong usually there is no movement so i cant progress on the pitch. i had a few goals prevented by one touch passes tho with MESSI, SUAREZ, INIESTA...but cmon these are world class players....

(PA1)

I think some people just don’t know how to play or they just rely so much on auto stuff. Like for me, I move my players manually, I press and do all that. And honestly haven’t experienced ping pong yet. So I like you don’t know what they are experiencing. My guess will be, they are not aggressive when they play, they don’t block space well enough. Otherwise compared to last year, didn’t experience it yet.

How do you shoot? And I don't mean that in a stupid manner....It feels like all I can do is shoot really powerfully and straight most of the time. Finesse doesn't seem to work that well. Can you hit shots where it bounces a bit? Everything seems cannonball like.

How do you shoot? And I don't mean that in a stupid manner....It feels like all I can do is shoot really powerfully and straight most of the time. Finesse doesn't seem to work that well. Can you hit shots where it bounces a bit? Everything seems cannonball like.
That's just how it is, the shooting is really poor.

Some players with the dipping shot trait (like Calhanoglu) can produce powerful shots that bounce on the way to the goal, and there's the new rising shot trait, but these can only be done with those certain players with the traits; everyone else just hits those same types of shots all the time (except an occasional dipping volley).

It's a little more varied on Advanced as you can choose power and height seperately, but still isn't very satisfying or realistic...

So I STILL haven't got internet in my new place so going to have to buy without playing the demo. Other than shopto does anyone have any recommendations for sites which usually deliver early?

I don't think they factored in that it's going to be Bank Holiday Monday, so I can't see copies turning up early. I ordered from shopto, expect it to arrive on Tuesday

Won’t be Tuesday. Can’t see them charging cards today and dispatching today/Sat. Plus it’s bank holiday weekend. Reckon Wednesday. They’ll process and send Tuesday.

playing colo colo vs palmeiras. the game really shines playing with lower rated teams. much slower gameplay, new animations, more randomness. definatelly stats play big role, no matter what we say. maybe that is not too much noticeable while playing with bigger teams but playing agains smaller team game is easier. I really like this demo. my only wish is that stamina really will play big role while playing league and master league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom