Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
PES 2019 Demo Impressions Thread

pes2019_demo-release.jpg

So New Zealand trick doesn't work on Steam then? Damn, I was so hyped to try it today, especially that I'm off work.

It means we gonna get demo tomorrow around 4-5pm knowing Konami, and it doesn't matter what country we are connected to Steam from (Japan i.e.).

Demo up on ps4 nz store.. on console, not pc psn login... but but but.. no 'try free' clickable button yet hahah damn

We all have our own view on issues that weights more or less based on tastes.

Personally, among the other stuff like positioning and fouls, for me the goalkeeper glued to the goaline is already gamebreaking. I hope the rest is really really good or that's hardly something I'll see myself buy.

Demo up on ps4 nz store.. on console, not pc psn login... but but but.. no 'try free' clickable button yet hahah damn
thats enough of the teasing!! :LOL:
its already hard to wait for it... ;)

cant believe how many users post psn store pics with no dl button yet! gosh... :ROLL: ...thought i was an extreme!

Don't think the new zealand trick will work this year. Won't let me download certain demos including pes2019. Eg NHL. Is it because they have online capability?

I've just moved into a new house and don't yet have internet. Anyone know if I can download the demo onto usb then install?

Here we go wooohooo

Attachments

• 1533643421602-152005617.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 60
  • 1533643481165-2033812180.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 36
It actually says, "Thankfully the game doesn’t appear to have changed too much from the earlier E3 code that I played. (Which is a good thing) I think the game is in very good shape and we could be getting one of the closest simulations of football to date."

I truly cannot see why how You can suggest PES 2018.1 from that?

Lets just get our hands on.........

The only differences he mentioned were kind of negatives (like the responsiveness issues), it's worrying that new issues as serious as that are being introduced this late in the day as opposed to existing issues being fixed, and then if you compare the overall tone to his E3 review the difference is clear. I think he knows it has got worse but is trying to downplay the significance. I'll be very happy if I'm wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom