PES 2019 Demo Impressions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also been playing with smaller sides, or teams I know little about, and setting my sides form to less than big teams to try & suck up pressure from the likes of Liverpool & Barca.
Liverpool really put me under the cosh in one game,I could not get away from the edge of my area for a while & it was ace!

playing colo colo vs palmeiras. the game really shines playing with lower rated teams. much slower gameplay, new animations, more randomness. definatelly stats play big role, no matter what we say. maybe that is not too much noticeable while playing with bigger teams but playing agains smaller team game is easier. I really like this demo. my only wish is that stamina really will play big role while playing league and master league.

Since I got the demo I play with Flamengo. I play against one CPU team until I win, then I choose the next opponent. I can see how every team plays different and the gameplay is great.

I usually play offline. I played three games online PA 0 and I think online games are a simplified version of the game, less randomness, less animations...

I've gone for shopto too. Last 2 years it's arrived on a wednesday, one day early, hopefully B-H Monday won't affect that.

From shopto site.....

Our customer service department and warehouse will be closed from 6pm Friday the 24th August until 9am Tuesday the 28th of August due to the Bank holiday weekend.

Hopefully Wednesday delivery if they get cracking early Tuesday morning.

From shopto site.....

Our customer service department and warehouse will be closed from 6pm Friday the 24th August until 9am Tuesday the 28th of August due to the Bank holiday weekend.

Hopefully Wednesday delivery if they get cracking early Tuesday morning.

Thank you! I'm going to prepare myself for Thursday then.

This must be the worst Pes ever. Pressure fest, ping pong passing, and mak8ng all players pass and speciallu tackle perfectly n9 matter what. The tackling and accuracy of everything is so stupidly over the top that it doesn't resemble at all a game of football. They have destroted dribbling and made passing a matter of spammimg buttons. Nothing to do wirg a football brain to play this, they have made the finsl step to become anotger fifa. I hope they fail, I have now words for this, very disappointed.

I am in love with this game! This goal looked soo natural and lifelike and also satisfying. France made unsuccessfull offside trap and Dybala end up face to face with the keeper with great finish. Full manual on pro difficulty.
P.S. that little water splashing off the net when ball hit is amazing :D

How do you get rain in the demo? I usually set the weather stuff to random but still haven't seen rain.

Last edited:
I am in love with this game! This goal looked soo natural and lifelike and also satisfying. France made unsuccessfull offside trap and Dybala end up face to face with the keeper with great finish. Full manual on pro difficulty.
P.S. that little water splashing off the net when ball hit is amazing :D
Nice. Never noticed the water splashing off the net.

This game is like marmite. I put it on this morning and the ball doesn't feel as free. Also the games i had against the CPU the CPU wouldn't cross the ball they just kept hitting really weak low crosses. Sigh.

And Colo-Colo are they the best team in the world that no one has discovered? They play tiki-taka better than Barcelona!

awesome goal mate, reminds me of Quaresma :D I wonder if we can score these type of goals with manual shooting? I know that with basic and advanced can pull these shots but manual works little different
There are some types of shots that are only possible on Advanced, I think this is one of them.

Basic and manual both tie power and elevation together directly. Aiming higher means you need to use more power which also makes the shot harder/flatter even using R2 for a finesse shot.

For this goal I deliberately used a short tap for less power, to make the shot more controlled and flighted up almost like a lob.

You can also aim low with full power on Advanced which you can't do on manual or basic, as well as these lofted R2 shots. It is much easier to miss sitters though...

I think there is something to manual passing lowering the tiki taka of tha AI. I switched to PA1 after a long round of manual games and suddenly saw the AI tiki taka all over the place, something that I hadn't really noticed up to that point.

Can someone with the game fill in the following gap:

Don't score more than ___ stunning goals if you want to save them and never delete them.

I think there is something to manual passing lowering the tiki taka of tha AI. I switched to PA1 after a long round of manual games and suddenly saw the AI tiki taka all over the place, something that I hadn't really noticed up to that point.

I guess they have an internal slider/value that changes the AI behavior or their pass accuracy maybe, I wish they would create some sliders for us to configure the AI, would be a total game changer.

I guess they have an internal slider/value that changes the AI behavior or their pass accuracy maybe, I wish they would create some sliders for us to configure the AI, would be a total game changer.
yes whatever it uses the AI definitely pass more when I switch to pa1. I also think they defend better/ tighter when I use pa1 and basic shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom