PES 2011 Video Thread

Lovely goals Rob! The Dotan volley is sweet. I feel so jealous...my TV is still in the repair shop and I'd be happy to even just switch on my xbox lol.
Finally got my new phone so im hoping I can record a couple of nice goals to start with then make a compilation.

Hey guys - quick question regarding saved replays. I notice that when you play them back, they're at a slower speed, and you can speed it up with the right stick but I think holding the stick all the way to the right is almost a bit too fast? Or does anyone think that the full right position is normal game speed? Don't want to make a compilation that people fall asleep watching...nor do I want to make one that looks like the end of a Benny Hill episode haha

Ok well I'm just testing out the iPhone and youtube uploading. Got a really quick video up (in Standard definition only for now sorry). Just getting a feel for this little video editor on the iPhone. First goal is Eduardo (MLO). 2nd goal is Ronaldo in offline Champs League and 3rd goal is Nurumi in MLO...vs a div 2 player to make it 2-2 in the 89th minute!

YouTube - Pes goals

Some good goals there, especially liked the through ball and dink around the 2 min mark.

Thanks. I have a couple more dinks like that I will upload in the next couple of vids I do. For some reason the contrast changes when this dink happens though so it's harder to see :(

I think my fave is the pass and move goal starting at 1:03

Oh thank Jesus. I've put a few clips together today - or atleast I think it was today, it feels as if I started somewhere around the dawn of time.

I want to murder WMG, I really do. Oh well, Classical music it is.

Anyway, here's my video...

PES 2011 MLO Hijinks

Let me know what you lot think.

Awesome video.

Loved the chip on 3:00, notice how Forlan looks up before striking it :).

Sexy free kick at the end too.

Hey thanks a lot man.

The chipped shots from an angle are probably my favourite types of goals - I've scored a few of them but only found out that you can save in MLO recently. Most of the clips here are from about 3/4 weeks of play.

I'll probably do another one in a couple of weeks just to get to grips with the camera and editing stuff. It's a laugh putting it together but it's just a black hole for time.

YouTube - Pazzini & Ozil Goals - PES 2011

First goal is frustrating as it has been cut short missing a lot of the passing, but it shows Nene pulling the strings in the middle, Leighton Baines pushing on then putting in a trademark cross and Pazzini heading it in.

Second goal, from Ozil, just one of those strikes that had to be hit.

Shame about my dodgy shakey camera work. :P

Thanks, the first goal is probably a bit more memorable for me because I can remember the build up, lots of passing to Nene who'd spread it across the field and then finally picking out a pass to Baines. This was MLO against a side littered with the Arshavins etc, so it was a great feeling to score a goal like that.

In regards to Ozil, I have 5-6 goals from him saved and I've only recently replaced Del Piero with him. He's a joy to play with, makes great runs and on the ball he's got a superb touch.

Back
Top Bottom