PES 2011 Video Thread

Oops I forgot about this thread :P

Anyway I'll copy paste my post from the 2011 discussion thread.

Here's a goal I scored an hour ago in my Copa Libertadores groups stage, me being Corinthians v Independiente Medellin. It felt so good scoring this as I haven't scored anything like it for so long. Even though it was heading straight at the keeper, it was so powerful he couldn't stand a chance. Sorry about the quality, phone cam.

YouTube - PES 2011 Wii goal powerful shot

Looks like a knuckleball shot to me. I saw a video months ago where Ibra hit a shot that dipped wildly like that. I wish they made that shot random instead of having to do a button combo.

How the f**k did you score that goal with Ibrahimovic starting around 0.55? Amazing!

A knuckle shot hold the shot button as you power up and again just before the player kicks it works 1/4 time for me when I attempt it.

Looks like a knuckleball shot to me. I saw a video months ago where Ibra hit a shot that dipped wildly like that. I wish they made that shot random instead of having to do a button combo.

Yes it was. It'd be more realistic if it was random but I do like having control of the shot I want to take. It means I have a choice of when to use it.

One tip that may help is not to over do the shot. Initially load bar 1/3 of the way, release, and quickly tap square again. Naturally, you should be able to pull it off with players that have high shooting technique. It's almost a given with C. Ronaldo with his Fk stand: just tap Square twice; it's that simple. But you don't have absolute control over where the Knuckle Ball goes. No one does :).

The quickly tap square twice does not mean a double tap though does it? Do you have any lucky trying it when the ball is closeby? For example, when you are not running onto the ball but rather dribbling with the ball.

I just scored a rabona type goal w/ mcfadden on PES, right after that montage so I'll get a few goals saved and send them along to you mate. :)

YouTube - Kader Keita Goal

Kader Keita Overhead/scissor volley, I scored it in a MLO game

I tried to do the "Bergkamp flick" which I've only managed once. As the ball approached, I held R2 and pushed left stick towards goal but instead he flicked it up and the scissor/overhead animation began

Nice strike though

Last edited:
7aqEl.gif

Back
Top Bottom