PES 2011 Video Thread

My first season at BAL (not as flashy as Sp00ky's, but it still took me a few hours to put together on iMovie.)

YouTube - PES 2011 BAL - FIRST SEASON - DE GRAAFSCHAP

Nice video man, btw this is the exact reason what prompted me to make the generic stadiums pack, fucking hell lol every game is practically at the ville Marie or Konami stadium.

Really poor atmosphere i know :CONFUSE:

I'm going to be getting PES 2011 some time this week. Are the long distance goals as easy and often as all these videos make them seem? There are barely anything but long shots amongst all these clips that have been posted so far.

Thy ain't easy, just if you persist on trying to score them you will get a few :)

Last edited:
u got some serious problems mate..

@above
indeed nice vid
My post was a bit harsh, sorry :P. It does annoy me though.

Here are a couple more videos by me, first, the free kick I described the other day in the main thread;
YouTube - PES 2011 MLO - Danny Murphy perfect free kick

And just a goal I thought was nice, the little dribble by Cahill at the start, the player movement, the accurate ball by Ruskin, the touch by Mphela and the composed finish :);
YouTube - PES 2011 MLO - Pinpoint early cros

Nice goals Rob, that free-kick was unstoppable!

I had another super goal scored against me by the AI last night, will upload later. Liverpool beat me 3-0 on their turf on the first day of my 2nd season. The 3rd goal being a sliced Konchesky lob from over 20 yards. Bummer!

Nice goals Rob, that free-kick was unstoppable!

I had another super goal scored against me by the AI last night, will upload later. Liverpool beat me 3-0 on their turf on the first day of my 2nd season. The 3rd goal being a sliced Konchesky lob from over 20 yards. Bummer!
Cheers :).

Reminded me of a free kick my mate scored against me on PES6, which now has over 42,000 views on YouTube! :P;
YouTube - pes6 beckham free kick

I prefer the replay camera angles on PES6, and liked how you got the two automatic replays of it before you control it, you don't get that when loading a replay on PES 2011, that's why I didn't have them on the two videos above - camera battery was on charge at the time and you can only get them from the match highlights (and save any replays of highlights, which is sweet, especially online, except that some moments don't get classed as highlights - hit a delightful shot with Del Piero from about 25 yards that hit the bar and the post, with great ball physics on show and the keeper standing still, but it wasn't on the highlights at the end of the match :()

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers :).

Reminded me of a free kick my mate scored against me on PES6, which now has over 42,000 views on YouTube! :P;
YouTube - pes6 beckham free kick

I prefer the replay camera angles on PES6, and liked how you got the two automatic replays of it before you control it, you don't get that when loading a replay on PES 2011, that's why I didn't have them on the two videos above - camera battery was on charge at the time and you can only get them from the match highlights (and save any replays of highlights, which is sweet, especially online, except that some moments don't get classed as highlights - hit a delightful shot with Del Piero from about 25 yards that hit the bar and the post, with great ball physics on show and the keeper standing still, but it wasn't on the highlights at the end of the match :()

good free kick no doubt, but best ever? no way

@rob
np
people can over react fast if it comes to shared material :P

the murphy FK is good
played a friendly with fulham i love his bodys centre of gravity, feels good on the ball
pes is miles away on this to fifa

some nice videos here, i'll upload mine when i get the time, its fact of trying to put them together thats time consuming atm

LOVING that one!

Some moments of individual (as opposed to team) play that I enjoyed (ALWAYS on Top Player diff)
Thanks, glad someone appreciates it :).

I'd always save replays on the old PES games of simple, unimpressive goals/plays just because they looked realistic or were rare, my mates would look at them and not see anything special about them :P.

I love a good long range screamer, but simpler goals that come off exactly as intended are nicer to watch in my opinion :).

Some nice dribbling in your video, having come from FIFA since playing it from 08, it's great to be able to beat defenders, particularly against the CPU :).

Thanks, glad someone appreciates it :).

I'd always save replays on the old PES games of simple, unimpressive goals/plays just because they looked realistic or were rare, my mates would look at them and not see anything special about them :P.

I love a good long range screamer, but simpler goals that come off exactly as intended are nicer to watch in my opinion :).

Some nice dribbling in your video, having come from FIFA since playing it from 08, it's great to be able to beat defenders, particularly against the CPU :).

Hey:)
I understand 100% what you are talking about- I also (aesthetically) much prefer a clever nice touch to a blast from 30yards - especially this year in PES lol.

We need some dribbling here!:)
Not been playing much lately, but thought I'll post my simple goal, I just thought it was cool how Lucio gave Danny this angle and I spotted it and took advantage. Not cheating-like as in PES2010, but the inertia on which I caught him felt really lifelike... (Top Player diff as always)

YouTube - Chut' obvodki

Back
Top Bottom