PES 2011 Video Thread

man I keep looking at both Fifa 11 goals and PES 2011 goals and you cant ignore the level of realism the gameplay and the goals you score in PES is farrrr superior and reflect the game more than FIFA does...I just cant understand those who cant give credit to konami...its just unreal, im not hating, fifa is a good game but wow, when I compare both goals videos from people posting, the level of realism that there in pes is unreal =p im stunned...

Neither that amazing, but first a nice dribble from the Japanese ML wonderkid himself.

The Shimizu Shimmy

Then the worst performance I've ever seen by a goalkeeper on Top Player (although after my first game in the Premier League being away to Man Utd, I needed this boost).

Bad day for Turner

Katlego Mphela? Any good?
Yeah that's him, I'm still undecided - he's quick and has a decent shot on him, but his goalscoring record isn't great so far (1 in 8) and his form arrow has been consistently poor.

Castolo was surprisingly good for me, wasn't actually a bad finisher despite his low shot accuracy!

Finally uploaded the goals I've saved so far. Sadly the conversion meant no HD quality.

First up, the first goal I scored after buying the game. I was off to a good start!
YouTube - PES 2011 - Sweden vs England, Toivonen goal

Next, the obligatory freekick goal. Tom Huddlestone delivers the goods.
YouTube - PES 2011 - Tom Huddlestone goal

Finally, I decided to sign Emir Bajrami to my Master League team. Not really as a starter, but someone that adds depth and can be brought on at the end of games. Well...
YouTube - PES 2011 - Emir Bajrami goal

Nice free-kick mate. I've just now signed Michel Bastos so will be looking to score some free-kicks of my own soon in MLO!

Need more dribbling goals here, enough of stupendous strikes and great through balls:)

My effort is below. Prof difficulty, no stats adjustment. I dont like RS skill moves, only ever use L1, R2 and R1 for sprint. My favourite move is to go behind D's back with soft touch and then accelerate with hard touch. Then cut in front of chasing def to slow him down.

YouTube - PES2011 dribble through the middle.wmv

I'm going to be getting PES 2011 some time this week. Are the long distance goals as easy and often as all these videos make them seem? There are barely anything but long shots amongst all these clips that have been posted so far.

man I keep looking at both Fifa 11 goals and PES 2011 goals and you cant ignore the level of realism the gameplay and the goals you score in PES is farrrr superior and reflect the game more than FIFA does...I just cant understand those who cant give credit to konami...its just unreal, im not hating, fifa is a good game but wow, when I compare both goals videos from people posting, the level of realism that there in pes is unreal =p im stunned...

I couldn't agree more. I hate watching FIFA 11 goal clips. They are almost all utterly ridiculous fantasy goals that would never happen in real life. I currently have FIFA 11 and it's not doing a very good job convincing me that it's the footie game for me. I'm going to get PES 2011 and see which I prefer. I have a feeling I'll be selling my copy of FIFA.

I'm going to be getting PES 2011 some time this week. Are the long distance goals as easy and often as all these videos make them seem? There are barely anything but long shots amongst all these clips that have been posted so far.

No, no, there are plenty of 'normal' goals, it's just that people won't bother uploading all of them. :P

I finally got PES 2011 tonight and I've had more fun playing it in a few hours than I had with FIFA in a few weeks, including the demo! I'm going to wait until I get a good OF hooked up soon before I start a ML. In the mean time, I started a league mode with Fiorentina. Let me indulge you guys with the first vid I saved a replay of. Sorry about the quality, I recorded it with my iphone. YouTube - PES 2011 Milito Golazo

Back
Top Bottom