PES 2011 Video Thread

Jimmy G-Force

Resident PES Fanman
13 April 2003
Newcastle
Middlesbrough F.C.
I thought I would start a video thread so we can keep them all in one place. Also, with this Iphone4, I'm kinda getting a little addicted to making them, such is the ease. Again, I have just captured things that made me smile, I have also been practicing the feints on Top Player Ai. It's so tight that you need to buy a yard now and again, and I've managed to catch some of the ones (which isnt very many by the way in relation to attempted efforts) that came off.

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you Copa 'Joga Bonito' Libertadores Part 1 in HD....

YouTube - Copa 'Joga Bonito' Libertadores

Last edited:
Jimmy what speed you play on? No it's not because of the replays, but you seem to have time for everything, seems like you play on a lower pace. True or are my eyes deceiving me?

Loved that video Jimmy, great stuff! :TU:

Some other nice goals in here too, particularly liked BURNA's goal, was that a manual long ball? It's a type of goal that's been very rare in past PES' :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Great goal! I think only Ibra or Messi are actually capable of scoring that :COOL: Maybe Vila or iniesta.

Just on that Corner kick you scored! I tried it 5 times and didn't really get near to troubling the keeper/ Is it still an issue for you? Maybe you got lucky?

:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

Just like this goal
YouTube - Ibrahimovic FreeKick

Use to love doing that with Roberto Carlos on 08! shame the keepers were totally broken on that game and made them look shit, on this game they look beautiful!

Last edited:
I thought I would start a video thread so we can keep them all in one place. Also, with this Iphone4, I'm kinda getting a little addicted to making them, such is the ease. Again, I have just captured things that made me smile, I have also been practicing the feints on Top Player Ai. It's so tight that you need to buy a yard now and again, and I've managed to catch some of the ones (which isnt very many by the way in relation to attempted efforts) that came off.

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you Copa 'Joga Bonito' Libertadores Part 1 in HD....

YouTube - Copa 'Joga Bonito' Libertadores

Wonderful video m8. How do u do tricks? Especialy this between your legs, above the ball

Great goal! I think only Ibra or Messi are actually capable of scoring that :COOL: Maybe Vila or iniesta.

Just on that Corner kick you scored! I tried it 5 times and didn't really get near to troubling the keeper/ Is it still an issue for you? Maybe you got lucky?

:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

Just like this goal
YouTube - Ibrahimovic FreeKick

Use to love doing that with Roberto Carlos on 08! shame the keepers were totally broken on that game and made them look shit, on this game they look beautiful!

I'm not worried about the corners anymore, the one i scored was literally the first time i tried to shoot direct. I've tried shooting on EVERY corner since and not scored, i've hit the front post a few times and the keeper saved the rest. I think the keeper must have been on a grey arrow for the one i scored.

Loved that video Jimmy, great stuff! :TU:

Some other nice goals in here too, particularly liked BURNA's goal, was that a manual long ball? It's a type of goal that's been very rare in past PES' :)

It was just a :l1:+:circle: ball over the top i think, i don't think it was :triangle:. It was hit and hope really, i've been testing the chipped through balls a lot because they've never really been that effective on PES before. It was too tempting....had to try the volley. I think the fact that Iniesta and Ibra were both on red arrows is the only reason the pass was so good and the volley was on target.

I don't expect to do it again as i would never play as Barca normally, we all know here that it's easier with the top sides.

Back
Top Bottom