PES 2011 Video Thread

Jimmy that 1st vid brought tears to my eyes mate. Stereophonics is perfectly apt "you can do all the things you like to do"

That was the idea bud, I try to be creative on the field and off it. :LOL:

I love that video, but I think I have just made a better one. It gave me goosebumps watching anyway. :)

I'll upload it within the next hour, as soon as it has rendered. The music for that one really suits, especially the first half.

It's called "The Alessandro Show........." :WOOT:

Hello.

I used to love PES.

We sadly fell out in 2007 and I had an affair with EA.

Now I think I love PES again.

Check out the surging run from Mueller for this lovely goal.

I can honestly say I've scored better goals in 15 games of this demo than I have in 3 years of FIFA.

http://yfrog.com/j3img1062z

PS - Yes, I know I should be able to embed the video but I'm a mong.

Hello.

I used to love PES.

We sadly fell out in 2007 and I had an affair with EA.

Now I think I love PES again.

Check out the surging run from Mueller for this lovely goal.

I can honestly say I've scored better goals in 15 games of this demo than I have in 3 years of FIFA.

http://yfrog.com/j3img1062z

PS - Yes, I know I should be able to embed the video but I'm a mong.

Great ball over the top. Nice stuff.

I thought I would start a video thread so we can keep them all in one place. Also, with this Iphone4, I'm kinda getting a little addicted to making them, such is the ease. Again, I have just captured things that made me smile, I have also been practicing the feints on Top Player Ai. It's so tight that you need to buy a yard now and again, and I've managed to catch some of the ones (which isnt very many by the way in relation to attempted efforts) that came off.

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you Copa 'Joga Bonito' Libertadores Part 1 in HD....

YouTube - Copa 'Joga Bonito' Libertadores

What I love about this video is, and it may sound odd.. but there is hardly any goals in it! in fact the best moments are those moments of brilliance that nearly come off, or the sublte skill moves to beat a man. great stuff.

its a testimant to PES that its not all about the goal. you look at those WePeeler videos of FIFA 10 etc and its all about the goal, thats because all build up play in FIFA is generic - even with non-assisted play.

this shows what PES is about, whats in your mind can be done in the game as long as you make the right choices (which player to do what, what foot to use etc) this means a great PES game, and i think PES 11 is one of those, allows an unlimited veriation in play.

BTW the last goal looked class, reminded me of Romarios goal against Holland in WC1994.

What I love about this video is, and it may sound odd.. but there is hardly any goals in it! in fact the best moments are those moments of brilliance that nearly come off, or the sublte skill moves to beat a man. great stuff.

its a testimant to PES that its not all about the goal. you look at those WePeeler videos of FIFA 10 etc and its all about the goal, thats because all build up play in FIFA is generic - even with non-assisted play.

this shows what PES is about, whats in your mind can be done in the game as long as you make the right choices (which player to do what, what foot to use etc) this means a great PES game, and i think PES 11 is one of those, allows an unlimited veriation in play.

BTW the last goal looked class, reminded me of Romarios goal against Holland in WC1994.

Cheers, appreciated. We sing from the same songsheet, football isnt about just goals, thats a very small part of the game. I love to see everything else that preceeds. I'm uploading my next video this afternoon, and that highlights the heart of PES. Individuality. :)

Wow !! Some great video's on here, top stuff chaps. :)

Finally my next video is complete and uploaded. I finally got enough footage to pay tribute to the magical D'Alessandro. He has been, hands down, my best player for Internacional, who can pretty much do it all. And without the need for any real decent pace. He lets lets his mind do most of the work. His touch is like silk, with a sublime and cultured left peg, and his range of passing is vast. Yep, he is real, and I love him. :SMUG:

Ladies and Gentleman let me present, my very own sweet soul sister, D'Alessandro......

(I love the clap of appreciation by Edu for a cracking free-kick effort by Alessandro that was saved by the keeper at 1min 34secs. Nice touch. An awesome first touch on 3 mins 6 seconds brought a big smile to. )

YouTube - "The Alessandro Show !!"

Last edited:
Hey Jimmy, love the D'Alessandro video, quality :D

You *really* need to give me some tips on freekicks, all I seem to do is blaze them over, I've only scored from one freekick so far on this game and it's through L1 & x and blasting it with the 2nd player!

Oh by the way, have you tried the PC demo? I have to say the PS3 demo is far superior in the way it plays for me. The PC demo feels odd in comparison.

Just a playstation 3 bud, I cant be bothered to think about a PC version, even though the modding side is incredible. A big fuck off tele and cinema surround does me ok. :)

Hey Jimmy, love the D'Alessandro video, quality :D

You *really* need to give me some tips on freekicks, all I seem to do is blaze them over, I've only scored from one freekick so far on this game and it's through L1 & x and blasting it with the 2nd player!

Oh by the way, have you tried the PC demo? I have to say the PS3 demo is far superior in the way it plays for me. The PC demo feels odd in comparison.

Hey Simcut, replied to you in the other thread bout the PC demo. It feels different on my laptop and desktop

Wow !! Some great video's on here, top stuff chaps. :)

Finally my next video is complete and uploaded. I finally got enough footage to pay tribute to the magical D'Alessandro. He has been, hands down, my best player for Internacional, who can pretty much do it all. And without the need for any real decent pace. He lets lets his mind do most of the work. His touch is like silk, with a sublime and cultured left peg, and his range of passing is vast. Yep, he is real, and I love him. :SMUG:

Ladies and Gentleman let me present, my very own sweet soul sister, D'Alessandro......

(I love the clap of appreciation by Edu for a cracking free-kick effort by Alessandro that was saved by the keeper at 1min 34secs. Nice touch. An awesome first touch on 3 mins 6 seconds brought a big smile to. )

YouTube - "The Alessandro Show !!"

Sadly I can't watch that video due to Sony blocking it. But I love D'Alessandro. Have scored some cracking goals with him. Your previous vids I watched are top-class as well!

Back
Top Bottom