PES 2011 Video Thread

Great goal, but more reassuring, I'm just glad he didnt attempt that way overused side Scissor Kick animation. It does look like you let the ball drop though, which I'm sure has relevance.

thanks mate, yes i did let it drop on purpose as i was just getting used to the shooting and thought i'll try and see if it comes off, obviously it did :D

Great goal, but more reassuring, I'm just glad he didnt attempt that way overused side Scissor Kick animation. It does look like you let the ball drop though, which I'm sure has relevance.

Yep it sure has relevance Jimmy. I've found that the position of the player relative to the ball really plays a huge part in the execution of the shot, more than in any other PES. Now when a floaty shot happens, I kinda can tell why every time I look at the replay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1NiRgZFeZA

So I've just scored this goal. Crappy quality I know but it's just to give you guys an image. Even though I was pretty pleased with it at first I really do hope they don't make scoring this easy in the final version :CONFUSE:

Hmm the rainbow flick works? I thought they said it doesnt work anymore.

shank118 said:
Hmm the rainbow flick works? I thought they said it doesnt work anymore.

I've assigned it as a feint so 'right stick up = rainbow flick' which makes it a bit overpowered imo :CONFUSE:

Did you read my previous post? I especially posted this video to point out that it's an overpowered move.

I know bud its horrible, thankfully its a lot less effective than it was in the MLO beta, and at least it now has an error variable. The problem is that when the Barca and Madrid whores use it online there wont be much error due to level of technique in the aformentioned teams stats. Every person that pulls that move on me will be getting his legs broken. The plus point of PES 2011 is that you really can inflict some serious damage with a nasty challenge. And I'll have no hesitation dishing out some naughties for any Rainbow Whore I come across. :)

I know bud its horrible, thankfully its a lot less effective than it was in the MLO beta, and at least it now has an error variable. The problem is that when the Barca and Madrid whores use it online there wont be much error due to level of technique in the aformentioned teams stats. Every person that pulls that move on me will be getting his legs broken. The plus point of PES 2011 is that you really can inflict some serious damage with a nasty challenge. And I'll have no hesitation dishing out some naughties for any Rainbow Whore I come across. :)

Indeed I tried it afterwards with Chivas and then it had a much lower succes rate. I absolutely love the whole feints system but I do hope people won't abuse it online :OH:

Indeed I tried it afterwards with Chivas and then it had a much lower succes rate. I absolutely love the whole feints system but I do hope people won't abuse it online :OH:

I doubt it, I have learnt these feints inside out to satisfy my own concerns about the whole potential abuse issue. I have found they are very much high risk v low reward for the most part and subsequently you risk losing possession by attempting them. I thought Konami had sold out initially by giving feints to all players. I'm satisfied this isn't the case anymore.

Jimmy you are something else! A 9 min video dedicated to a player in a pes demo :LMAO: Say's alot about the game though.

Looking at these videos has given me the bug to do my own, I like how creative with the camera and editing some of them are. Must put in a few hours tonight to see what I can come up with.

Jimmy you are something else! A 9 min video dedicated to a player in a pes demo :LMAO: Say's alot about the game though.

Looking at these videos has given me the bug to do my own, I like how creative with the camera and editing some of them are. Must put in a few hours tonight to see what I can come up with.

:)

It's not just any player though, this guy deserves and knighthood for his services to the game, or my game. :LMAO:

Back
Top Bottom