PES 2011 Video Thread

Bazinga! Classic Berbatov. In the same vein, here are a couple more Berbatov videos.

My first ever goal on PES 2011 PC full version and it had to be Berba!Calm and collected as always.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5lGDFqn7h8

Next one. Nice control and touches by Nani and sends in a cross for a typical Berbatov scissors kick. Too bad it comes off the post. This match was one of the best I've ever played on PES 2011,possibly on any PES at all. Shall post the highlights later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gayXXmSx6zI

Please do. I am enjoying videos of PES again, just as I did a few years back when I was thinking of getting PES 5 in the PS2 days :CONFUSE:.

First goal, you put it perfectly. Cool, calm, and collected Berbatov.

The scissor volley was not audacious enough to get passed the post unfortunately. Nice clips, thanks for sharing.

That is more a description of the goal Yeboah scored against Wimbledon in a week or so after his goal against Liverpool. Both great strikes, but the Liverpool volley was extra special.

YouTube - Tony Yeboah v Liverpool and Wimbledon

Both scored with his "weaker" right foot, too.

I could not have imagined that his right foot was his weaker foot. Those goals are simply amazing.

I have seen the second one on the clip. Both are brilliant and genius goals. The path on the first volley looks like a dipping curve ball. Chances are it's now more likely than ever to replicate in the game, as shots seem to have more dip and swerve than ever before, whereas other PES' struggled to reduce back spin on strikes, headers, and volleys.

That is more a description of the goal Yeboah scored against Wimbledon in a week or so after his goal against Liverpool. Both great strikes, but the Liverpool volley was extra special.

YouTube - Tony Yeboah v Liverpool and Wimbledon

Both scored with his "weaker" right foot, too.

Check out the Torres volley against Blackburn:

YouTube - PremierLeague Goal of the Season 2009

A similarly hit strike (to the first one against Liverpool), although Yeboah's was harder to pull off with a full on volley and he gets bonus points for hitting the crossbar. I don't think I've seen volleys like that in PES, although I reckon it might be achievable in recent Fifa's with their nasty ball physics.

Fantastic capture, Kouroux. Shades of that Michael Ricketts goal from a few years ago.

Shame it was a CPU goal, mind, but stunning nevertheless.

Not really been in here for a few days, too busy with work (and playing this). Since I'm struggling to sleep right now, I'm going to upload a few vids.

They're either from my Top Player Master League Match mode game, or from Master League Online.

I'll start with a lovely little dribble from Torres.

Angle 1

Angle 2

This is either a very well played advantage, or the ref is half blind.

Referee!

Last edited:
This game was really laggy, it meant I took too many touches here and went too wide, but I love the contact Nora makes with the ball.

No such thing as 'too wide'

I love the little touch over the defender from Miranda.

Can't touch this

The rainbow flick is a little unrealistic, but I love the turn on receiving the ball and the controlled finish.

...we don't need roads

Not the most impressive goal, but I just love the technique on the volley.

lurking volley

Naro again with a similar finish, but the whole move is great. Before you ask it was L1 + pass, not a lucky collision, you can tell from Naro's little flick kick. He's basically the Ronaldo (non-fat) of my MLO team. Plays anywhere across the midfield, I can't recommend him enough.

Where's the ball

Last edited:
Nice goals guys :).

I've just uploaded my first PES 2011 full game videos, nothing too special really;

YouTube - PES 2011 MLO - Last minute winner

I let out a little fist pump when this went in :P I had been on the back foot for most of this game, and with one minute of stoppage time left, scored that :) I like the ball over the top (by Khlosneri on debut) and realistic looking finish :).

YouTube - PES 2011 MLO - Fastest goal?

One of the quickest PES goals? :P

YouTube - PES 2011 MLO - Gutierrez controlled shot

I swear it looked more powerful in real time - I don't particularly like the keeper's non-attempt but still, a decent goal.

YouTube - PES 2011 MLO - Minanda header

Super cancel in action! :) Keeper flat-footed, bullet header, lovely :D.

YouTube - PES 2011 - Macco precise manual finish

Powerful, perfectly placed finish :),

Nice goals guys :).

I've just uploaded my first PES 2011 full game videos, nothing too special really;

YouTube - PES 2011 MLO - Last minute winner

I let out a little fist pump when this went in :P I had been on the back foot for most of this game, and with one minute of stoppage time left, scored that :) I like the ball over the top (by Khlosneri on debut) and realistic looking finish :).

YouTube - PES 2011 MLO - Fastest goal?

One of the quickest PES goals? :P

YouTube - PES 2011 MLO - Gutierrez controlled shot

I swear it looked more powerful in real time - I don't particularly like the keeper's non-attempt but still, a decent goal.

YouTube - PES 2011 MLO - Minanda header

Super cancel in action! :) Keeper flat-footed, bullet header, lovely :D.

YouTube - PES 2011 - Macco precise manual finish

Powerful, perfectly placed finish :),

Nice highlights. Thanks for sharing.

I will try to learn how to make a proper compilation so I wouldn't have to post several videos at the same time.Thanks though ;)

I will try to learn how to make a proper compilation so I wouldn't have to post several videos at the same time.Thanks though ;)
Nice goal :).

When I upload my replays, I drag and drop the files from my camera into Windows Movie Maker, arrange them in the order I want, possibly crop/edit it a bit and then use the YouTube upload feature within Movie Maker :).

Back
Top Bottom