PES 2011 Master League Online beta Feedback thread

I will join up after I get a taste of the demo, but so far the game looks great so I anticipate liking it a lot, specially playing vs people that play fair and want to play real games.

That PEEL league sounds promising. I'll be buying PES again this year, I appreciate what they have done the last year and the direction they're taking. I'll have 2 booty games this year, and play one or the other depending on the mood and the friends connected.

Got mine as well.

These are the questions:

Q1) Has the problem with lag been improved since last year?
-------- Yes So-so No
Please comment

Q2) Did you find matchmaking smooth and easy to use?
-------- Yes So-so No
Please comment

Q3) Was the game menu interface easy to operate and navigate?
-------- Yes So-so No
Please comment

Q4) Do you think that player prices were appropriate?
-------- Yes So-so No
Please comment

Q5) Do you think that match entry fees were reasonable?
-------- Yes So-so No
Please comment

Q6) Do you think that the prizes were rewarding?
-------- Yes So-so No
Please comment

Q7) What was the most difficult part of forming your squad?
-------- Player Prices Balance of payment Match results
Please comment

Q8) Could you see your comments appearing while you played?
-------- Yes No Did not comment
Please comment

Q9) Were there any comments that you could not enter?
-------- Yes No Did not comment
Please comment

Q10) Who is your most favourite player among those you acquired?

Q11) Were there any players that you wanted to acquire, but were unable to?

Q12) Any other comments?

i can almost predict the answers to the question number 12

"i want the demo, now" or "You must change the nets", etc, etc

Gave them my feedback. Told them to improve matchmaking, smoothen out the online (even though its pretty damn good), add private leagues, add Copa Libertadores teams and players as well as lots more.

Am I a twat for telling them to fix the nets in the additional comments part? :LOL:

Did my feedback here are a few of my most pertinent points

Q4) Do you think that player prices were appropriate?.

No

Too many people had a full strength squad within a few days. Aqcuiring these players should be a gradual process whereby your team must be categorised according to your squad rating. This was done in PES 2009 to good effect. Messi and Cristiano would not want to play alongside the default team, while an unknown like Bernard Parker would.

Q7) What was the most difficult part of forming your squad?

Player Prices

It was very limiting as there is no need to buy young rising stars as they do not grow from a stat perspective they do not become better so they aren’t any benefit to your team. M Duric was supposed to be the player that everyone wants but I did not see the need. He was weak and cheap and in no way an investment for the team.

My Additional Comments:

While I enjoyed the beta and the building blocks of PES 2011. I doubt that I will play the MLO much when the full game is released and would opt to play people I know online as the mode is too repetitious. I got tired of having to face the same players over and over again with the same formation 3 upfront Messi, Ibrahimovic and Cristiano Ronaldo or other speedy players.

The player improvement or drop in stats i.e. young developers or old retiring need to be in the MLO as this would absolutely open this mode up and lead to real competitiveness to sign and sell as well as breed talent.

Lastly, I also got relegated a few times as I only ever got a chance to play late in the evenings. This led to my team being leagues ahead of the others in the same division. To counter this an idea would be to put maximum value that a team can have within a league.

For example the budget for D5 is limited to say $40 million, D4 to $80 million, D3 to $120million and so forth. This would balance the teams out within each league. If I reach my maximum I have to win points and get promoted before I can sign players and if relegated I have to sell players or lose my top players automatically as would be the case in real football.

I will also join PEEL once I try the demo... I will let you know Jimmy...
My user is rainbow_flick_owner :D

Hey that's a registered trademark.

I joined PEEL a few weeks ago but only had the odd friendly match. I am due another upgrade in my broadband connection and should be lag free soon......cant wait.

Edit:
It was my trickery that was recorded by Goalgerd and eventually found it's way to Konami to look at and hopefully tone down or even remove if I had my way. Also how come goalgerd hasn't been labelled a heathen. He was the one that rainbow flicked from goal to goal with his keeper.

Last edited:
Good points there Zee, I agree with your idea of squad value limits per division.

For me private league set-ups is a must otherwise I probably won't play MLO upon release. And if there are private leagues there should be a 'sim' option where there's no multiple players and only one Messi, Ronaldo, Ibra etc....that would be quite something.

Good points there Zee, I agree with your idea of squad value limits per division.

For me private league set-ups is a must otherwise I probably won't play MLO upon release. And if there are private leagues there should be a 'sim' option where there's no multiple players and only one Messi, Ronaldo, Ibra etc....that would be quite something.

It would be awesome mate...that and player growth. I wonder if the latter is even possible.

Shit I forgot to add awards and extra cash. For best player in the tournaments/competitions ie. least goals, most goals,least free kicks conceded etc, etc, etc. Can someone please still add this.

I know it won't happen but for question twelve I advised them to change the name, Master League Online is very misleading and gives the wrong impression.

Have they confirmed whether online leagues will be back for 2011?

Ahh gerd and Zee with the rainbow flicks, i am having a rainbow flick party at my house, you are both welcome to come and have some food and drink at which point i will shoot yous both in the back of the head.:COOL:

Back
Top Bottom