PES 2011 Master League Online beta Feedback thread

maybe yeah I said maybe

now because beta is online again on the xbox360

maybe we can re-use the code u guys have enter a few weeks back

wouldnt that be :RANT:

I actually just using kiev's account and his team of superstars! Still it's fucking hard to get the hang of this game, which i like. I've been testing out the trick stick, some of the passing, manual passing (manual passing is really god, you have a lot of control over how you can place them!)

Trick stick is ok, but i can't understand why i can dot he advanced moves easily but no step overs???

I'm happy to stick at it, just going to take a while i think :COOL:

I only just found out after eons of play that the normal stepovers are done wiggling the right stick on its own without L2.

Yeah, thanks i finally got to grips with the game now :)

Trick stick is using the right stick with and without L2

Basically to do step overs and body feints you just move the right stick on it's own

To do tricks with the ball you hold L2 with it. Nice system from what i've seen.

Connection is shit atm so i can't play :(, sorry kiev lol it was just us two online a second ago.

Codes don't work more than once. Only accounts can be shared to download it (dunno if it still works though). I'm considering sharing with everyone tomorrow or so.

_anderson
Re: PES 2011 Master League Online beta Feedback thread
Codes don't work more than once. Only accounts can be shared to download it (dunno if it still works though). I'm considering sharing with everyone tomorrow or so.

where do I sign up for this :)

_anderson, is there anyone online. There was nobody just about 30 minutes ago?

There were 2 people only I'm afraid. I want to share the download with the maximum of people here so people get back in the beta.

Other people should do the same.
Btw, the same gamertag can't be online in two different places can it?

Back
Top Bottom