PES 2011 Master League Online beta Feedback thread

Private leagues is the best way to go. Nothing has to change - just make it so we can all avoid the wankers and cheaters online.

Yeah and your PSN ID is not pepper63 so what's the dealio. Also are you the victim in my last PES BETA match with another user ID? I was in fine form that evening....before the triple rainbow flick that is.

I hate to blow my own horn but the last few matches was how I intend to play PES 2011 3-3-3-1 which is actually 4 at the back but my RB is a RWB playing almost in line with the 2 DMFs. In support of a CMF or AMF depending on the quality of my opposition then two wide men and a lone striker upfront the 2 wide men are adjusted from MF to SS depending on the game situation. This formation just chokes up the midfield and really leaves little space. I love watching the opposition grow weary and frustrated.

Last edited:
Re: PES 2011 Discussion thread

the pes 2011 beta is working again:APPLAUD::BOP:. But not many people know so no one is online people get to your consoles before it goes again:TTTH:

the pes 2011 beta is working again:APPLAUD::BOP:. But not many people know so no one is online people get to your consoles before it goes again:TTTH:

...can you login to the servers? I'm with _anderson until proven otherwise.

On the PS3?

*starts fake cough, asks boss to leave because of feeling sick, drives home to download the beta again*

XBOX 360
EDIT: It seems to be frozen at the setup screen just before the match

Last edited:

For some reason this doesn't suprise me, I was more surprised they took it off after 10 days to be honest.

I have just played my first match in this beat FINALLY :)

can't gauge too much, i was shit, there was lag and i didn't know the controls and was outplayed.

Game feels much better than PES 2010, need to play a few matches to get into it.

Just played Mancan too, except he was the one being lucky in this one :P But nice game. Wonder team, C.Ronaldo, Rooney, Beckam, Ferdinand, etc.. But without abusing them.

I have just played my first match in this beat FINALLY :)

can't gauge too much, i was shit, there was lag and i didn't know the controls and was outplayed.

Game feels much better than PES 2010, need to play a few matches to get into it.

how come it's only your first

The beta is back open :)

I've played two matches :)

how come it's only your first

wasan't able to play it until now :)

Good game klash

Thanks, hey lol that was you playing as united? :)

I don't even know the controls. I feel terrible at this game!

I do like it though. Animations are lovely, game pace is good. Also a crazy bug int he game, where the ball teleported to Jussi's hand's. hilarious!

The beta is back open :)

I've played two matches :)

wasan't able to play it until now :)

Thanks, hey lol that was you playing as united? :)

I don't even know the controls. I feel terrible at this game!

I do like it though. Animations are lovely, game pace is good. Also a crazy bug int he game, where the ball teleported to Jussi's hand's. hilarious!

Stick at it Klash, it takes a while to click. Also, try using Wide camera by pressing pause during the game. It really helps to see more of the pitch when your getting to grips with this new passing system. ;)

As for shooting, less is more. Also, try selling, releasing half your team to raise about £6-7 million, then go buy yourself a good striker, AMF, CB etc. Default players are terrible.

Stick at it Klash, it takes a while to click. Also, try using Wide camera by pressing pause during the game. It really helps to see more of the pitch when your getting to grips with this new passing system. ;)

As for shooting, less is more. Also, try selling, releasing half your team to raise about £6-7 million, then go buy yourself a good striker, AMF, CB etc. Default players are terrible.

I actually just using kiev's account and his team of superstars! Still it's fucking hard to get the hang of this game, which i like. I've been testing out the trick stick, some of the passing, manual passing (manual passing is really god, you have a lot of control over how you can place them!)

Trick stick is ok, but i can't understand why i can dot he advanced moves easily but no step overs???

I'm happy to stick at it, just going to take a while i think :COOL:

Back
Top Bottom