PES 2011 Master League Online beta Feedback thread

Looks like this thing is still going, only quick matches though. Played someone by the name "alroi" and hacked me 4 times from behind, all of which should've been straight reds. Ref instead decided he'll settle for yellows. I just don't get it, every time that dude did that I thought "why?". I was never near his goal even, mostly in my half. Ofcourse he had his Ronaldo, benzema etc. Ended 0-0 anyway.

EDIT: My record so far; 6 wins, 15 draws, 24 losses. That's 45 games total. Currently in D3 and don't know why. With this shameful record, I should be in Division 10.

My latest roster;:
GK - Harper
DF - Givet, Ridgewell, Feher, Juanito, De Jong
MF - Bruno, Jurado, Santana, S. Larsson, Reuser, Martin, M. Martinez, Miguel
CF - Alan Smith, Tamudo, Sinan Kaloglu, Pezzolano

Best players so far: Harper and De Jong. Harper is a very good shot stopped, positions himself well and very reliable. De Jong wouldn't let the Ronaldos and Kakas breathe.

Last edited:
CHEOWX111, i doubt you are on this site because you are a rainbow trout c**t. Fucking useless with all the best players and this ponce wants to get on youtube. Jonny Evans put kaka in the hospital way so it wasn't all bad. What a spamming tosser.

Kind of underlines that in many ways PES online players are no morally better or worse than FIFA's; it's just the game that limits what they can exploit by comparison.

LOL what a group of losers online. Guess we need to set up a EW league, but I am not sure if I will buy European or US version... European version sounds solid with players from Europe, but it is more expensive...

I will see...

I've had exactly the same. I cant believe people play like this ? :CONFUSE:

I've only really played online with a few lads off here and PEEL, this Beta is the first time I've really played with Random's. It really makes me appreciate even more what a great league and great set of people we have over at PEEL.

I'll be joining PEEL if you'll have me mate.

Not noticed you posting on Saddo's in a while mate. You should get back over there. :WORSHIP:

I'll be joining PEEL if you'll have me mate.

Not noticed you posting on Saddo's in a while mate. You should get back over there. :WORSHIP:

I'm sure you will be just fine bud, I'm a LET Moderator, so you'll get your first PASS off me. :)

I'll be honest, the boxing scene has lost alot of it's magic for me. I'm at the end of an era, where all my favourite fighters have retired, or are fighting after their time. RJJ, ODLH, Hatton, Barrera, Morales, Tito et al. Apart from Lopez, the current crop are boring me. :(

The obsession I had with boxing since I was 11, has been replaced with an obsession for MMA now.

Last edited:
From looking at a few videos, it seems some of the goalkeeping animations are very good. Other times it seems like the goalkeeper is diving on his front, rather than on his side. Hopefully it'll all be sorted in the final code. I'm really excited after seeing the videos though. :BOP:

Just tried and got "Unable to login" message. Checked my email as well and still nothing from Konami. Guess it's on its way.

I am a sad man this morning, tried to log in and it's not happening. I played it till 4am this morning to try and squeeze as much out as possible. Way to many twats on there. Oh and a member of this site did 4 rainbow flicks on the run, I won't name and shame him he know's who he is.:Y1:BLEH:

I am a sad man this morning, tried to log in and it's not happening. I played it till 4am this morning to try and squeeze as much out as possible. Way to many twats on there. Oh and a member of this site did 4 rainbow flicks on the run, I won't name and shame him he know's who he is.:Y1:BLEH:

Go on, name and shame! It wasn't me as I don't even know how to do the rainbow flick.

Anyone else getting withdrawal symptoms already?:LOL:

:LOL:

wasnt me haha:BOP:

The only who should be ashamed for this has Japanese name .

I'm gutted it's finished. I signed Fabregas with my Divison 4 Cup prize money, I only played 4 games with him. That was the shortest contract in history. Wenger saw me coming. :CONFUSE:

Zee epitomises everything that is wrong with online gaming.

Hey f@ck off!

Its gone:CRY::CRY:

Song dedicated to the Beta:

Its out of my life....It's out of my life...
I don't know whether to laugh or cry
I don't know whether to live or die
but the way that it stands it out of my hands.

I'm gonna miss the rainbow flicks, Messis, Cronaldos, Agueros, cutbacks, fucked corners and corrupt refs.

Shit.....seriously what do I do now?

Think I'll pop in PES2010 tonight...gonna miss those rainbow flicks though :CRY:

Last edited:
Hey f@ck off!

Its gone:CRY::CRY:

Song dedicated to the Beta:

Its out of my life....It's out of my life...
I don't know whether to laugh or cry
I don't know whether to live or die
but the way that it stands it out of my hands.

I'm gonna miss the rainbow flicks, Messis, Cronaldos, Agueros, cutbacks, fucked corners and corrupt refs.

Shit.....seriously what do I do now?

Think I'll pop in PES2010 tonight...gonna miss those rainbow flicks though :CRY:
You can always go back to ISS ;)

Tje most laughable game i had was some spanish guy was playing wait for it.................5 yes 5 up front with NO midfield!!

Eto'o Zlatan, Pato, Rooney and Villa and i pimped him 3-0.
Do these guys just think long ball and hope one of them score?! The new defence control was a dream. Give em a couple of yards and bang!! put him on his arse have Becks expose the HUGE hole in the middle of the park and Santa Cruz and Klasnic score the goals :)

Oh and Jimmy sign me up for PEEL. I had a great game with that rainbow flick whore Zeemeister and it was nice playing like minded non PES6 exploit every flaw in the game bitches!

Oh and Jimmy sign me up for PEEL. I had a great game with that rainbow flick whore Zeemeister and it was nice playing like minded non PES6 exploit every flaw in the game bitches!

:LOL:

Just sign up and register in advance for release bud. I make that about 8 from here so far, only waiting on Jamez. The good thing is we are setting up a new Domestic Division 4, so you will all go in that and be together, you will have a ball. We will probably need to add a National Division 4 as well, if you fancy taking two teams.

Cant wait for the new season live draw for the teams for PES 2011. Everybody picks a team, then they all go in the hat and get drawn live on the site, you get whoever you draw out. I'll be putting in a Copa Lib team, and I expect alot of the other guys and girl will to. I really hope I pull one out of the hat :PRAY:

The other good thing is you will never see Messi, Ronaldo et al ever again, its Non-Premium teams only, Domestic and National. Should be a great season. :)

Edit - And I'm almost positive the motion will be pushed through to BAN Rainbow Flicks from PEEL, so you wont see any of those either. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom