PES 2011 Master League Online beta Feedback thread

The beta isn't short of twats - but Borja10 is the absolute king of them. Messi spamming, relentless sprint pressuring, cutbacks. I wouldn't surprised if he spent the half time interval punching kittens.

Hope that goalkeeper bug is not an issue in the final game. It must not be an issue. Konami must fix that.

Hope that goalkeeper bug is not an issue in the final game. It must not be an issue. Konami must fix that.

This reviewer is complaining that keepers are "godlike". I'm hoping that means they're fixed, and he's having a hard time scoring, not literally meaning godlike..

Last edited:
I played against a guy who had messi as the only real signing, and guess what? The c**t passed the ball to him every bloody time and he would run turn twist and shoot. I mean every fooking time he had the ball, and on this beta for me he was almost unplayable.So i had to resort to the Lucas Neil treatment and put the little critter down. He scored a hatrick in three attempts. I got back a goal and forced messi out of the game, i noticed that after a crunch from Fallaini messi went down, he got up and as i played on down the pitch i saw messi back on the ground curled up like a baby..NICE... Motherfooking spammers.

I played against a guy who had messi as the only real signing, and guess what? The c**t passed the ball to him every bloody time and he would run turn twist and shoot. I mean every fooking time he had the ball, and on this beta for me he was almost unplayable.So i had to resort to the Lucas Neil treatment and put the little critter down. He scored a hatrick in three attempts. I got back a goal and forced messi out of the game, i noticed that after a crunch from Fallaini messi went down, he got up and as i played on down the pitch i saw messi back on the ground curled up like a baby..NICE... Motherfooking spammers.

Fooking class !! :)

I had the same last night in a competition, but he used Ronaldo. After Ronaldo's second sprint through and goal, I gave him the Felliani treatment :)

Ronaldo actually stayed on the pitch, but he moved with the speed of a stoned sloth. Classic. I'ts very hard to deal with Messi and Ronaldo on this Beta with no retreat jockeying in place, and the stupid Regular AI. You are forced to take the law into your own hands, and you really can kick the shit out of them with a solid DMF,CB. I love it.

I'm getting fed up of the slide tackle spammers in the beta. I've played a guy called Redstar20 (I think that's his name) twice now and he's the typical wing-abusing cutback whore with Aguero up front, but as soon as I get possession he's snapping at the heels of all of my players with slide tackles, no matter if I'm playing out of my own penalty area or in his half of the pitch. Very annoying because it's taking advantage of the lenient referees and is not exactly sporting. He's not the only one that does this.

I hope the referees really are much stricter in the demo. I'd be happy with a PES5 level of strictness if that solves the problem.

I'm getting fed up of the slide tackle spammers in the beta. I've played a guy called Redstar20 (I think that's his name) twice now and he's the typical wing-abusing cutback whore with Aguero up front, but as soon as I get possession he's snapping at the heels of all of my players with slide tackles, no matter if I'm playing out of my own penalty area or in his half of the pitch. Very annoying because it's taking advantage of the lenient referees and is not exactly sporting. He's not the only one that does this.

I hope the referees really are much stricter in the demo. I'd be happy with a PES5 level of strictness if that solves the problem.

I've had exactly the same. I cant believe people play like this ? :CONFUSE:

I've only really played online with a few lads off here and PEEL, this Beta is the first time I've really played with Random's. It really makes me appreciate even more what a great league and great set of people we have over at PEEL.

Last edited:
Hmmm so anyone believe this spamming of Messi etc..w ill be as bad in the real game?

Even with this code if the difficulty was on top player it would be considerably much less! but i just wonder how well the Regular Ai will hold up on release?

How about his idea! In matches online the top 3 divisions are default set to Top player in AI, for all other leagues the host can choose the difficulty level between regular-top player, or maybe even professional-top player.

The problem is down to the Defensive AI not being savvy enough to deal with the pace, movement and aren't as organized as like Top player.

Hmmm so anyone believe this spamming of Messi etc..w ill be as bad in the real game?

Even with this code if the difficulty was on top player it would be considerably much less! but i just wonder how well the Regular Ai will hold up on release?

How about his idea! In matches online the top 3 divisions are default set to Top player in AI, for all other leagues the host can choose the difficulty level between regular-top player, or maybe even professional-top player.

The problem is down to the Defensive AI not being savvy enough to deal with the pace, movement and aren't as organized as like Top player.

The reaction times and the reading of the game is reduced dramatically on Regular AI for all players, but most noticable with defenders. It's the exactly the same in PES 2010, although the Regular AI is better in this Beta compared to 2010.

I guess it has to be this way to make it easier for the people that simply wish to pick up and play, and as an alternative to assisted Fifa. The hardcore will always opt for the stubborn challenge of Top Player AI. I feel that Regular will be the default setting again for Ranked Online though, unfortunately :(

The reaction times and the reading of the game is reduced dramatically on Regular AI for all players, but most noticable with defenders. It's the exactly the same in PES 2010, although the Regular AI is better in this Beta compared to 2010.

I guess it has to be this way to make it easier for the people that simply wish to pick up and play, and as an alternative to assisted Fifa. The hardcore will always opt for the stubborn challenge of Top Player AI. I feel that Regular will be the default setting again for Ranked Online though, unfortunately :(

Hmm, I'm fine with it being on regular for those who want to pick up and play but i think something needs to be done about those who play it all the time. Games should be accessible for everyone and not everyone will automatically be good at this game!

Here's another idea.

After you win 20 matches or so, the difficulty will be set to at least professional in all your matches, win another 20 more the difficult must be on top player! Pace is far less of a factor with Top player AI,because all good players will organize their defenses enough to nullify it! So the gamers and abusers will soon get found out, forcing them to up their game the more they play.

Good idea isn't it?

I love the game and look forward to playing offline, but i will only play in leagues or comps set up from evo-web members, because i don't want to play random " you wid me blad " and his pramface cronnies online with messi, drogba, kaka, ronaldo, and whoever the fuck cost a zillion euros.

Jimmy,

Miguel has no special attributes. Guess he's just light with quick feet.

Apologies for this being off topic a bit but reading peoples posts about annoying players online, is it possible when PES 2011 launches we can have a players to avoid thread? i know what you are thinking but this place seems to have mostly mature/decent players so they are unlikely to emerge from here.

That's me signed off for tonight!!

Good game with Zeemeister and finished with a solid workmanlike team. Beckham being my luxury item lol

Kusczeck*
Spector
Oojer
A Hughes
Baines*
Parker
Cahill
Dempsey
Beckham
Klasnic
Santa Cruz :WORSHIP:

I salute you all. Thanks for the memorys

My worrying concern was how many people still tried to turn it into a PES6 frenzy and their tired old wingplay. Ive never saw Kaka head balls so good:RANT:

* signed after my last tournament

yeah me too,does anyone know if theres a time limit to fill in the feedback report?

how many games did everyone play? i ended on about 110 total

Well that's my lot where's the feedback form and can they actually do anything this late in the dev?

Btw I finished my Beta with a triple rainbow flick....I know I am ashamed.

Also I was invincible tonight, Pienaar and Giacomazzi are must buys in the full version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom