PES 2011 Master League Online beta Feedback thread

I send the video on Jon from Twitte , i hope and other fans to do the same .

I don't use twitter. Thanks for taking time to sending the video to Mr. Murphy. Yeah this is a beta and the main purpose for it is testing the online connection but it's better to be safe than sorry.

2:00 What, you can't rainbow flick a penalty? Konami get it sorted! :D

Seriously though, it's not the rainbow flicks that bug me in this video, but much rather the "Back off"-mentality of the defenders. They are not content with standing around, they purposefully back off any loose ball in the box to leave it open for an attacker.

Thats Regular AI for you, no question, 100%.

As a recent online player, has there ever been a PES where the default online setting was Top Player ? Does anyone know ?

yeah I think we can stop with rainbow drama, it's pretty useful trick but I just played a rainbow flicking guy and I blocked his circus pretty much every time - just hold your ground and wait for interception - if you expect some trickery then the ball is already yours

not a gamebreaker, not a chance

PS. but Messi is a monster and that's a fact :COOL:

was playing a guy yesterday with messi and he was causing me trouble so i did the old italian way of defending him,i used 4 different players to kick him up in the air til he had to be taken off injured ,the 4 yellow cards were worth it as i won the game 1-0

I did earn £1.8 million though and bought a 73 rated keeper, 198cm tall Van Loo. I played 5 games with him after that conceding 1 goal. What a difference he has made compared to that blind bellend Lothar I've been using. Man this game is so facking addictive. Granted it's raw, but underneath show's huge potential.

Why didn't you just use the other default keeper Ivarov? I'm pretty sure he's rated at 74.

was playing a guy yesterday with messi and he was causing me trouble so i did the old italian way of defending him,i used 4 different players to kick him up in the air til he had to be taken off injured ,the 4 yellow cards were worth it as i won the game 1-0

Ah yes, rotational fouling. I resort to this sometimes. And yes you really can kick players up in the air in this game.:JAY:

Why didn't you just use the other default keeper Ivarov? I'm pretty sure he's rated at 74.

Ah yes, rotational fouling. I resort to this sometimes. And yes you really can kick players up in the air in this game.:JAY:

Ivarov is long gone Jamez, I got £1.2 million for him early doors and he help fund my Suarez purchase. I've gone from conceding 2-3 goals per game, albeit against decent players with excellent teams, to not really conceding anything. My Brazilian CB, Digao, is an absolute rock. He is built like a brick shit-house, and deals with every set-piece like its a walk in the park. With him and now Van Loo between the sticks, I have so much more stability at the back.

As for kicking players up in the air, your right, this year you really see and feel the impact of a Nobby Styles type challenge. A crunching tackle from a strong CB or DMF usually always ensures the recipient requiring attention. I cant remember this ever happening before to this extent. You really feel like you nailed the victim, and it shows. I like that. As far back as I can rememeber, players could just get up and shake those challenges off, not anymore. It's a very cynical way of dealing with this issue, but if people are going to cheat/spam the likes of Messi, then the classic Uruaguan tactics are fair game for me. :)

Last edited:
I love the shooting in this game. I wouldn't change much about it. I scored a stunning 25 yard dipping volley against Tobi the other day and I've never seen a ball dip so much in the air. I wish I'd saved it to my phone.

Outside of the foot through-ball looked class.

hey is the good-old shot fake still in the game?? I dont think I have seen anyone use it in any videos. it was broke in PES 2010 but oneof the games best features

and super-cancel?

cheers

super cancel is in,shot fake isnt in from the old ps2 days its still the broken pes2010 version,could be added before release

Last edited:
Where can one find that feedback form?

konami email it to us on or after the 29th of august

looks like my rainbow flicks videos has got alot of people annoyed,ive had people on other sites claiming that the footage has been staged to put konami in a bad light and that what i was doing is not possible in the finished pes2011,are other sites that bought off by konami that any evidence to damage their perfect pes2011 will be buried as lies and people who show facts branded as pes haters?

i thought the reason behind these beta tests was to point out any problems in the game,some people have their heads stuck so far up konamis arses they cant see or hear anything bad about their beloved pes

oh well...

Last edited:

looks like my rainbow flicks videos has got alot of people annoyed,ive had people on other sites claiming that the footage has been staged to put konami in a bad light and that what i was doing is not possible in the finished pes2011,are other sites that bought off by konami that any evidence to damage their perfect pes2011 will be buried as lies and people who show facts branded as pes haters?

i thought the reason behind these beta tests was to point out any problems in the game,some people have their heads stuck so far up konamis arses they cant see or hear anything bad about their beloved pes

oh well...

You did well to highlight this abomination Gerd, dont worry about those idiots, sleep easy. ;)

super cancel is in,shot fake isnt in from the old ps2 days its still the broken pes2010 version,could be added before release

:SHOCK: but... Adam say there is OK now , if do you don't push the direction is like in PES 2010 broken , no animation , but if you push some direction is whit animation , as normal PES .... For several times , i'm be convinced that Adam is a total PES noob !! Last year he fail as same things , now this year again !!! That's why Suffwan is become to fifa fan and he don't care about PES anymore !

oh well...

Good point dude !

Last edited:
:SHOCK: but... Adam say there is OK now , if do you don't push the direction is like in PES 2010 broken , no animation , but if you put some derection is whit animation like normal PES before .... For several times , i'm be convinced that Adam is a total PES noob !! Last year he fail as same things , now this year again !!! That's why Suffwan is become to fifa fan and he don't care about PES anymore !

Good point dude !

So according to that logic, we're noobs as well ;)

C'mon mate, it's different tastes. Also stop the Adam bashing here again. Don't know why I have to keep reminding people this is about PES and not Adam/WENB. No need for other PES forums bashing in here, please.

MLO beta feedback thread, just reminding people...

Last edited:
I faced today the clown with Milan and the cracking team: Ashley Cole, Pepe, Rooney, Kaka, Cristiano, Buffon. I lost in the D3 cup in penalties ¬¬
Can anybody teach me how the f*** I need to shoot the penalties?
I also bought Yobo, Distin, and Amelia...

Great work with the video Gerd, I hope they look at it.

As for it being some sort of game-breaker, no chance. It's a stupid inclusion in the game, and completely against the grain, and simulated philosophy. But to be honest, if this is Konami's 'bad idea' this year, then I'm happy. Every year there is something, without fail, that we all think, WTF ? Why ? If this is the only thing we can really moan about then I'll take that over rubbbish refs, constant auto-tackles etc etc.

The bottom line is I have never seen anybody do this in over 100 games and 30 hours of play. I dont see football minded people using it, and I certainly wont be. It's there, I wish it wasnt, but with all the great things happening this year, in the bigger picture, it's nothing. Finally we have a true 'Evolution', and I'm just very happy about that.
Someone (one of those people who signs people based on speed and dribbling ratings) did a double rainbow against me with Dickson Etuhu. He also won with a cheesy cutback to Aguero.

You haven't seen people do it simply because we don't have a tricks control list. I don't even know how to cancel someone's marking instructions, let alone how to do most of the tricks - once the controls are published in the full game then expect to see a lot more of it if you play against randoms. That said -
Man this game is so facking addictive. Granted it's raw, but underneath show's huge potential.

Very much so. Raw as hell (getting very tired of player freezing, the defenders starting off on the six yard box at free kicks and the odd moment where players just let a timid ball run past them) but very very deep and hard to put down.

Signed Hamsik today at long last. Was struggling to get much out of him in his first game, straight swapped into Montolivo's CMF position, and he was on a downer for the second so I left him out.
Then, Cassano had a purple arrow in the third of three qualies for the D4 Cup. Popped Hamsik in as an AMF in a 4-5-1 and saw him moving around the pitch looking for the ball. Saw him make a run very late in the game, picked him out with a through ball behind a pretty high line and fist pumped as he slotted it in at the far post. Classy finish indeed.

Leaves me with a bit of a dilemma. Can I put him in a two man midfield when I currently have Adriano quite advanced? Do I sacrifice width and ask Cassano to play further wide? Or do I look at losing Cassano and spend that money on subs to cover for poor form? £6.5m seems like a lot to have sitting
on the bench only covering the SS/AMF role and I could do with defensive cover as well as a sub forward.

Back
Top Bottom