patch 1.03 out!!!

Several replies deleted + users banned. Again. I don't know if our board rules or stickies are written with invisible ink so you can't read them. If that's the case, here I go again by copying the very same sticky that's already pinned on top of this board area. You'd like to keep your accounts, you better start following our rules, guys.

Warez/Piracy Rules And Policy

1. Don't post links leading to illegal materials (e.g. game images, No-DVD cracks). This includes: No sites, no torrent links, no FTP addresses which promote and/or support illegal activities. This also applies to our Private Messaging system, of course. Don't think you can cover this up by being 'clever'. You simply aren't.

2. Don't ask for illegal materials. This means: Do not ask for any links related to anything mentioned above in our forums.

3. Don't PM other users asking them to send you or where to get illegal materials mentioned above.

4. No warez talk AT ALL!

Users breaking one of these rules will find themselves banned from our boards.

Last edited:
Okay well, I've FINALLY (damn Xmas) just tried out PES with the 1.03 patch and I have to say, I'm amazed. Feels like a new game to me, SO much better, I cant believe some people cant see a difference? Are you really sure you people are using the 1.03 exe file? (right click on the pes2010.exe go to properties and view details and see if it comes up as 1.03!)

This patch is brilliant, it makes the game so much better, I've really noticed a difference. The responsiveness problems have disappeared, the through ball has been improved as well, and so has passing. I've also noticed that the goalkeepers are much better, I did a test game with Juventus vs Inter (although this was Buffon in goal) and I kept shooting from the long range and 9 times out of 10 he didnt drop the ball, he kept hold of it or tipped it over :D

Another big thing for me is how much harder the CPU is now. I did my first test game as Atletico Madrid vs Fiorentina on Professional, normally in the past I'd be winning 3-0 or something, this time, I found it really hard to get shots in and I ended up losing 2-1!

Another thing I have noticed is that there are definitely more fouls called by the referee and more cards issued.

The gameplay is slower than I remember it, feels more smooth and real to me.

I have to applaud Konami for fixing things for people, yes the original game should have been correct in the first place, but they have actually listened to feedback, and rather than waiting to implement it in PES 2011, they've worked their arses off to improve PES 2010, which they have done tenfold.

Also, the roster updates are great, now there are fringe/youth players for teams such as Bilbao (Muniain, Itturaspe, Xabi Etxebarria).

I'm delighted about the game right now.

This game + Kitserver + PATE's patch = heaven (well, when Kitserver supports 1.03 that is!) :)

Last edited:
I haven't noticed any difference in gameplay XD

do not differ substantially if the PC meets the recommended requirements and also the 1.01 or 1.02 exe was played fluid 60 frames per second without problems ... (use fraps for text)

If the PC does not meet the recommended requirements, for example, travels to many frames in less, then perhaps the new exe helps to improve performance ...

Have a PC with the recommended requirements compared to one with the minimum or slightly above the minimum, with PES always makes a difference; and you can play two different games, both as AI is as gameplay ...

do not differ substantially if the PC meets the recommended requirements and also the 1.01 or 1.02 exe was played fluid 60 frames per second without problems ... (use fraps for text)

If the PC does not meet the recommended requirements, for example, travels to many frames in less, then perhaps the new exe helps to improve performance ...

Have a PC with the recommended requirements compared to one with the minimum or slightly above the minimum, with PES always makes a difference; and you can play two different games, both as AI is as gameplay ...

My PC barely meets minimum requirements.

after applying the official 1.03 patch, did you update the game through system settings?

greetings energia :)

Yep.

I'll try a few more games and see how it goes.

Well I just found a bug (kind of).
I saved a formation for Liverpool in exhibition mode. Then, when I went to play in Champions League Mode, I loaded the stock formation for Liverpool and the players didn't change, probably because UCL Liverpool and normal Liverpool are two different teams. Maybe this is why they left this feature in the first place.

Re: patch 1.03 out!!! (NO TALK ABOUT CRACKS IN HERE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!)

after playing 5 games i noticed only minor gameplay improvements. i tested it on "professional" level and CPU's AI is still weak comparing it to pes 2009 at "proffesional".

still pes 2010 demo has the best AI.

the official patch 1.03 does not have any download content for now that is, lets wait and see
:FAIL:

:ROLL:

2009.12.21 New update available for download! A new downloadable content was released during the maintenance between 10:00 and 11:00 on 21/12/2009 (GMT). To implement this exciting new download, go to System Settings and then on DOWNLOAD.

(To implement this update, you must have already installed the previous patch)

Our exciting new update out for 12/2009 contains the following news!

• Some of the latest models of footballs
• Some of the latest models of shoes
Let you know that as soon as the data were downloaded automatically rendered invalid, all data relating to lists of user-created teams or settings of training teams will be lost.
The data team player and user-created (other type of training) will remain unchanged.

All rescues are unaffected.

Backups of data created during the validation of the download will be considered invalid once the downloaded content will be removed.

Only users who have downloaded the data that have been validated will be able to play online.
You can confirm the version of the game each player's version of the profile.
The latest version is 1.03.

;)

someone made a great discovery: installing patch 1.03 and using the previous 1.02 exe IT IMPROVES the GAMEPLAY deeply..just tested and the results were outstanding.

someone made a great discovery: installing patch 1.03 and using the previous 1.02 exe IT IMPROVES the GAMEPLAY deeply..just tested and the results were outstanding.
Sounds confusing as the patch only changes the PES2010.exe, so if you remove the patched exe by a older one all changes are gone...

Makes no sense really, will test it though.

give it a shot and post your feedbacks...it sounds promising i don't know why and how but it works pretty well.Changes are immediately highlighted.

so whats the verdict
updating to 1.3 then replacing the exe to 1.2 gamplay improves?

Back
Top Bottom