patch 1.03 out!!!

Re: patch 1.03 out!!! (NO TALK ABOUT CRACKS IN HERE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!)

I have played a couple of games with the 1.03 patch (With 1.03 exe). I can confirm that the smoothness of the game has improved. Much less stuttering now. However, I don't see any difference with the referees. I'm still getting kicked outside and inside the box without any response from the ref. What level of difficulty do you guys play? Please explain the ref issue.

I have played a couple of games with the 1.03 patch (With 1.03 exe). I can confirm that the smoothness of the game has improved. Much less stuttering now. However, I don't see any difference with the referees. I'm still getting kicked outside and inside the box without any response from the ref. What level of difficulty do you guys play? Please explain the ref issue.

there is no ref's issue... it's just that they (sometimes) whistle free kick for you more often then before... but they rarely give free kick to the CPU...

bottom line, AI improvement with this patch is only minor... not the huge how people reported earlier.

well after hearing good improvements of the new patch. I uninstalled the game and deleted everything and did fresh install of the game and then applied the 1.03 patch
what i found after 20 games playing top player and 15 minute halfs.

positives
-the smoothness of the game has been improved massively really the first thing that i noticed
-speed of the game is slowed down a bit which is good
-the ai attack has gotten little better, they spread the ball more through the middle then on the outside flanks
-amd/intel online fix

negatives
-the refs have improved slightly and i mean minor change hardly noticeable. i kept notepad on number of fouls and the average for cpu fouls is less then 3 per match
-the refs still will not call penalties
-when on counter attack the ai still gives you too much room before they start closing you down
-also when you pressure the last ai marker he still refuses to get rid of the ball easily giving you free goals

its like nothing really happened with 1.03 released hehe oh konami oh konami

it happened, but the improvemets are not so huge. they are only minor.

improvements are just minor.

5 games played = 3 wins by 1-0 and two 0-0 draws against CPU. that's still weak. CPU didn't get any fouls, no penalties, etc...

Stop playing with Inter :FAIL:

Try beating big teams with Wolves or Valladodid :COOL:

Stop playing with Inter :FAIL:

Try beating big teams with Wolves or Valladodid :COOL:

i played with inter against real, barca, man utd, liverpool... i never play inter with weaker teams when testing AI.

i played with inter against real, barca, man utd, liverpool... i never play inter with weaker teams when testing AI.

Exactly, Infact in every PES including pes6 playing with big teams vs anyone even on top player has never been hard (not easy but not hard at all)

Try playing with little teams and see how hard the game can be

i used wolves to test top player 15 minute halfs. playing london fc, liverpool, real madrid, barcelona, man u etc

and you can beat them all, sometimes its tied and possible to lose one but out of 10 games i will win 7 easily.

trust me the most significant change is the smoothness of gameplay and few extra fouls called.

i used wolves to test top player 15 minute halfs. playing london fc, liverpool, real madrid, barcelona, man u etc

and you can beat them all, sometimes its tied and possible to lose one but out of 10 games i will win 7 easily.

trust me the most significant change is the smoothness of gameplay and few extra fouls called.

well done to you.

Do you want a unbeaterble game or something :lol:

The only 'unbeaterble' top level in a game for me has been FIFA 08 on legendary in which you would scrap a 1-0 win when using barca to beat FC Thun.

Some matches i win easily, some i scrap a win/draw, some i lose.

Yes I know they are different, one is a manual install the other is auto-installed inside the game, however and what djika is asking is:

After installed are they the same? I think so... .

No, the dlc is only for the new balls... nothing else. To fix the game you have to install the patched 1.03 exe.

I dont necessarily think that the game should be harder.. I'm looking for some decent game that I can pull some tricks to beat the defenders and enjoy, some through ball passes, set up some great play to score or not, and I want AI to cut some of that tricks as well.. I simply want some fun..

and please konami I want some GK's sent off.. do they have some kind of immunity to get booked or what?

well I haven't.. have you seen it after 1.03 patch or earlier?

Exactly, Infact in every PES including pes6 playing with big teams vs anyone even on top player has never been hard (not easy but not hard at all)

Try playing with little teams and see how hard the game can be

tonight i played portsmouth against arsenal (top player) and arselan (CPU) hardly managed to beat me 0-1.

in real life it was 0-4.

this is the proof how bad CPU AI still is even after patch 1.03.

correct. people got placebo effect that cpu AI got better with latest patch.

i started playing better after the patch, and on prof.level I win most of the games. It's the increased responsiveness that helps. AI looks the same to me, and I remember while playing the demo it beat me almost every game. I must have gotten used to th game now.

wow iv just solved the response issue slightly, maximum pre rendered frames must be set to 1, because the games motion play has its own adventages over nvidia settings it plays so realistic thanks konami

... and I remember while playing the demo it beat me almost every game. I must have gotten used to th game now.

no ;)... it's just that pes 2010 demo had THE BEST CPU AI. i remeber i could lost three games in a row with the demo. i don't understad how did they manage to destroy CPU AI in the full version when in demo it was excellent.

I seriously haven't seen any difference at all :(

play more games its hard to come off the addiction of pes 2009, the difference is motion capture

tonight i played portsmouth against arsenal (top player) and arselan (CPU) hardly managed to beat me 0-1.

in real life it was 0-4.

this is the proof how bad CPU AI still is even after patch 1.03.

:LOL::LOL: You just like to moan, it was 4-1 actually in real life btw.

c'mon, i think your just a good player really. I mean would you rather something like PES6 because the difficaulty was pretty much the same, infact i find PES6 easier because of the fake shot which is too effective.

How about FIFA 08 where even the centre backs could score from 35 yards if you gave them a inch of space on legendary or maybe FIFA 10 when i beat the AI 11-0 on legendary in one game?

Last edited:

well I haven't.. have you seen it after 1.03 patch or earlier?

I've seen it before the patch actually. It was a while ago even might have been with 1.00. Not sure.

:LOL::LOL: You just like to moan, it was 4-1 actually in real life btw.

c'mon, i think your just a good player really. I mean would you rather something like PES6 because the difficaulty was pretty much the same, infact i find PES6 easier because of the fake shot which is too effective.

How about FIFA 08 where even the centre backs could score from 35 yards if you gave them a inch of space on legendary or maybe FIFA 10 when i beat the AI 11-0 on legendary in one game?

no, i'm only average player... i remember in pes 2009 (for example) i could loose 6-7 games out of 10 played. and all that on proffesional level, not top player. it's just simple as that - poor pes 2010 AI.

no, i'm only average player... i remember in pes 2009 (for example) i could loose 6-7 games out of 10 played. and all that on proffesional level, not top player. it's just simple as that - poor pes 2010 AI.
You got better..

Back
Top Bottom