patch 1.03 out!!!

Re: patch 1.03 out!!! (NO TALK ABOUT CRACKS IN HERE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!)

to me,definitely.:BOP:

but you did the normal update correct?
if i change my of version to 1.3 should i change back to 1.2?
will the changes have any effect n an older OF
and will the ML save files be lost?

Well I've played the game a few times now with 1.03 and the keepers are still shit and the referees are still shit. Konami has let me down this year.

Well I've played the game a few times now with 1.03 and the keepers are still shit and the referees are still shit. Konami has let me down this year.

Seriously am flabbergasted by that, I've seen a big big improvement tbh, sure the ref's arent perfect but they are a damn sight better!

but you did the normal update correct?
if i change my of version to 1.3 should i change back to 1.2?
will the changes have any effect n an older OF
and will the ML save files be lost?

installed the patch 1.03 over the game "out of the box" then replaced 1.03 exe with the previous one 1.02. Hope it's clear.

Seriously am flabbergasted by that, I've seen a big big improvement tbh, sure the ref's arent perfect but they are a damn sight better!

DId you try what i've found? to be fair, it has completely blown out my mind, seriously.

installed the patch 1.03 over the game "out of the box" then replaced 1.03 exe with the previous one 1.02. Hope it's clear.

it is clear but what if i use my option file converted

Seriously are you being sarcastic or something?

improvements are just minor.

5 games played = 3 wins by 1-0 and two 0-0 draws against CPU. that's still weak. CPU didn't get any fouls, no penalties, etc...

1.02 had download content, when you install 1.03 and use the update feature there is nothing to be updated thats why i said there will be updates in the coming days

Why would updating to 1.03 and then using a 1.02 exe make the gameplay better? I thought all the gameplay improvements were in the 1.03 patch?

1.03 patch will have all the latest updates no need to downgrade the game engine

simcut iv noticed a difference also i think konami is well aware of this i hope, also even though the responsiveness is better with 1.02, i think there are still unnecessary delays in critical dribbling, iv said this a hundred times and im sick of it

Last edited:

i did one game, barca vs real, i won 4-2.
i noticed that the game speed is slower, mayb more smooth, i had a feeling for few secounds that i'm playing in the demo agian, but it's not currect to say. didn't saw any improve ref\gk.
i defently felt that it's "harder" to run with one player all over the pitch, but still, cpu attacks was very weak, they scored 2 goals from 2 mastakes i did with gk when i tested him..

When we change 1.03 exe to 1.02 exe, then we should be able to use kitserver again without a problem, right?

When we change 1.03 exe to 1.02 exe, then we should be able to use kitserver again without a problem, right?

the strange thing is that using 1.02 exe applied on patch 1.03 it changed the overall deeply..believe me...and it's not a placebo effect. I used to play pes every day so why don't give a shot?

To be honest, i didn't find any difference patching the game to 1.03 with the related exe 1.03.

Try this,you will be rewarded.

I tried, Kitserver works, but option file is problem. After last update, older edited option files keep reseting.

One question, to have those changes in gameplay do I have to install patch or just download update in game?

from the feedback i think overall whatever the case is with 1.02, or 1.03 the responsiveness still needs tweaking, yes the 1.03 patch has made the game engine more stable and improvements can be noticed with the ball, passing, goalkeepers, tackles are slightly better before that you could never get the ball off your opponent, but more importantly konami soon or later will or should improve these areas with 1.03

One question, to have those changes in gameplay do I have to install patch or just download update in game?

From what I understood, both cases are the same, pick one. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

From what I understood, both cases are the same, pick one. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

No, patch is seperate from DLC. Search for the patch link in forums.

I downloaded patch but I'm not sure when I install it do I also have download it in game or not. Does it make any difference?

Yes I know they are different, one is a manual install the other is auto-installed inside the game, however and what djika is asking is:

After installed are they the same? I think so... .

Back
Top Bottom